Joe Gorga’s restaurant is still relatively new but it already has a dirty health inspection under its belt!
The restaurant, which is ran and operated by the Real Housewives of New Jersey star and his wife Melissa Gorga plus sister Teresa Giudice, had a pretty filthy health report according to records from the New Jersey State Department of Health.
Page Six reports that during a health inspection that took place in the summer over the course of an hour and fifteen minutes, a number of issues were discovered including –
- Dust build up on the interior of the fan unit in the fridge
- A build up of black residue on the ice machine
- An employee was observed/warned repeatedly about not wearing gloves while prepping salad items, and not washing hands prior to wearing gloves
- Cold food was kept at two degrees temperature higher than normal
- Bowls haphazardly stored in mop sink and wiping cloths not properly stored in sanitizing solution.
Joe has yet to comment on this reported health inspection.
Bravo featured the opening of the restaurant on the RHONJ. Joe, 38, opened the Italian restaurant in May as a way to pay tribute to his late mother, Antonia Gorga who passed away earlier this year. He enlisted the help of Melissa, Teresa, and his father Giancinto Gorga.
Photo Credit: Instagram
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THIS HEALTH INSPECTION REPORT?
Top Stories This Week!