RHONJ’s Jackie Goldschneider Claps Back at Margaret Josephs’ Diss and Shares Why She Switched BravoCon Panel, Talks Unexpected Friendship With Teresa as Margaret Hints at What “Offended” Jackie Amid “Sad” Falling Out

by Adam Ragsdale
Margaret Josephs Hints at What “Offended” Jackie Goldschneider amid Falling Out, as Melissa Gorga Weighs in, Plus Jackie Addresses Why She Switched BravoCon Panels

Credit: Bravo

Margaret Josephs addressed her “sad” falling out with Jackie Goldschneider after recently insinuating that her castmate has a ‘nice case of amnesia.’ Meanwhile, Jackie clapped back, sharing why she switched panels at BravoCon.

Some fans believe Margaret and her ally Melissa Gorga have essentially dropped Jackie as a friend after the 47-year-old was demoted on Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Addressing the fallout in an interview with Page Six, Margaret expressed, “I feel sad about it. I think it’s sad, but I think it’s weird … It’s shocking.”

Her husband Joe Benigno chimed in, “Very surprising.”

Despite how “sad” Margaret apparently feels, the star declared she’s “not taking responsibility” for the fracture.

“Normally, I would,” she insisted. “I would take responsibility for something like that … But I feel maybe she didn’t love me as much as I thought she did.”

Margaret then addressed fan speculation that their feud began over an argument concerning Jackie’s new book, The Weight of Beautiful.

“I championed her for that book, I wanted her book to be successful. I had my own book with Simon & Schuster [that] did unbelievably well and I want only good things for her,” claimed Margaret. “I want good things for everybody. Even if I don’t love them, I want good things for people, you know what I’m saying? I support women unconditionally.”

According to rumor, Jackie felt Margaret took the credit for her book deal – though Margaret doesn’t agree.

“No one gets anywhere on their own. This is a team. I have a beautiful team behind me. I couldn’t be me without everybody behind me,” she said of the falling out. “I think she got very offended when I said, ‘I championed you,’ and that didn’t mean anything behind it. And I think she was very offended that I said that.”

Jackie, however, has a different version of events.

“There was a trust that got broken and I don’t know that that’s so easily repaired,” she told the outlet in her own interview. “I’m not sad … I think the friendship kind of came to an end and I think everybody will see it and they’ll understand why I’m not sad.”

Melissa – Margaret’s fierce ally – seemed to suggest that Jackie was simply looking for a reason to be mad.

“I think that sometimes people feel like they need to ruffle feathers to make a splash — and it’s unfortunate,” she said. “You need to stay authentic to your true self and I think she’s looking for rumblings, trying to throw things out there and seeing if they stick … And God bless.”

In another interview, Jackie opened up about her unexpected friendship with Teresa Giudice, telling Us Weekly their friendship is “new, growing, and mutually respectful … unexpected.”

“It was really organic,” Jackie shared. “It was like we were just talking at a party and then we were talking more, and then we started calling each other and then we hung out and started hugging. We like each other. Yeah, it really grew organically.”

During a BravoCon panel, shared by @bravobetch on Instagram, Jackie clapped back at Margaret’s recent claim that she has a ‘nice case of amnesia.’

“I remember everything very clearly, and I think that clarity is why I’m here and not with Margaret,” said Jackie, referencing her switch from Melissa and Margaret’s panel to Teresa and Jennifer Aydin‘s.

Mike Hallz November 8, 2023 - 3:03 pm

It was obvious last season that Jackie is desperately looking for a way to get back on the show full-time. And now from her calling out every housewife that uses Ozempic acting to this random drama with Margaret, it seems this is her latest attempt at that now. Guess she saw how well it worked for Danielle last season and is hoping it’ll do the same for her.

LuvsSnark November 8, 2023 - 2:03 pm

Jackie may be book smart, but she’s pretty stupid for hitching her wagon to Tre. Tre WILL, eventually, turn on her and kick her to the curb.

ClaritaKent's ghost November 8, 2023 - 2:21 pm

Like an anaconda with horns.

Kim R. IS Baby Jane November 8, 2023 - 2:09 pm

Good bye Jackie!
I believe what Melissa said is true, jackie trying to be someone and failing miserably.

675309 November 8, 2023 - 2:15 pm

Yeah. I was thinking it was blown up and she was just going with the flow to sell a book without actually supporting Teresa but sounds like I was wrong. Hope she hasn’t changed so much that she jeopardizes her marriage! Maybe she is playing a game but it will be a mistake to choose trash. Bye, Jackie!!

Mariucci3 November 8, 2023 - 2:13 pm

Sure, if “organic” = doing anything to get back a FT role.

Sigh. I have always liked Jackie.

TheBeadorStory November 8, 2023 - 6:46 pm

Me too! But this does smack of desperation or just plain lack of sense on Jackie’s behalf.

ClaritaKent's ghost November 8, 2023 - 2:15 pm

Well, it’s only been a nanosecond since the last NJ update. Wonder if they’ll be another on when some of these wenches change their Kotex it sparks? Someone chipped a nail, passed gas, another had an IV of tequila stuck in her arm. How once you follow your leader Trog, you’re pretty much in for a hard landing, ah, but live & learn ladies, please don’t delay anymore exciting details

JaneJ November 8, 2023 - 2:16 pm

Jackie doesn’t need the money so why’s she so desperate to be on this show? We all know she knows what an idiot Teresa is.

675309 November 8, 2023 - 2:19 pm

I guess she’s still the insecure chubby girl (not that she actually is) that has some rage inside and decided rather than go against evil, to just join in. ??? Something like that. Or she is getting material for her next book about “Keeping the Enemy Closer”. Ha!

ClaritaKent's ghost November 8, 2023 - 2:21 pm

Her next book will be how Trog pretends to cook even without all the right tongue of bat – eye of newt “ingredienzes”

675309 November 8, 2023 - 2:22 pm

Ha!

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes November 8, 2023 - 2:49 pm

I think some women like Jackie or Yolanda think they have such great taste or life that other women want to aspire to and they deserve their own lifestyle show to show it all off.

Kim R. IS Baby Jane November 8, 2023 - 2:21 pm

She can’t forgive Marge for Championing her book. But she can forgive Treape for spreading a rumor about her husband and causing a complete and total break down for herself. Doesn’t make sense Jackhole.

ClaritaKent's ghost November 8, 2023 - 2:22 pm

Exactly right!

675309 November 8, 2023 - 2:24 pm

That was my first thought. She did not learn the “hard way” about Teresa after that. I still think there is a tiny percent chance this is a game to her yet she is wrong to alienate Marge or Melissa.

Mariucci3 November 8, 2023 - 2:31 pm

And Treanderthal and Gia, who went on ad nauseam about Jackie’s analogy, have suddenly forgotten it? Make it make sense, indeed.

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes November 8, 2023 - 2:47 pm

Exactly!! I should have read down before posting.

DubrowsPointyFinger November 8, 2023 - 4:25 pm

Me too!

veronicar November 8, 2023 - 2:40 pm

I have always thought Jackie was smart, but this is just pathetic.

KLeigh November 8, 2023 - 2:55 pm

I agree with you. I still think that Jackie is a smart woman, but this seems calculated in some way. There’s no way that I would be able to trust someone who has said the things that Teresa has said about her husband.

Kali the Destroyer November 8, 2023 - 4:37 pm

Yeah, I think she is smart, which is why I suspect something else is going on.

Nathaniel "Lovebean" Gray November 9, 2023 - 9:12 am

What do you think it is?

Kali the Destroyer November 9, 2023 - 8:58 pm

I think Jackie, Marge, and Melissa came up with this storyline to protect their spots on the show.

Nathaniel "Lovebean" Gray November 9, 2023 - 9:17 pm

Makes sense to me.

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes November 8, 2023 - 2:46 pm

The fact that Jackie is talking about broken trust over a comment by Margaret about her book deal but can hug and get close to Teresa after she and Jennifer Aydin made sure her husbands alleged affair was aired nationwide speaks volumes about Jackie. It’s no coincidence that it came after the season where she was made a Friend.

Mike Hallz November 8, 2023 - 3:03 pm

veronicar November 8, 2023 - 3:20 pm

Teresa is clearly using Ozempic too.

DubrowsPointyFinger November 8, 2023 - 4:24 pm

I bet Jen Aydin is too.

veronicar November 8, 2023 - 4:27 pm

She may be, but she has not gone from skinny to super skinny like Teresa. Jen still looks average.

veronicar November 8, 2023 - 4:27 pm

Nathaniel "Lovebean" Gray November 9, 2023 - 9:11 am

Yep this is definitely a grab to get back on the cast as a full time housewife

claire malone November 8, 2023 - 3:12 pm

Jackie looked and was treated like a spare part in the panel she choose to partake in. Teresa and Jennifer aren’t team players I’ve noticed that Teresa in particular never engages in the other housewives instagram she demands loyality yet has none. If she thought this was her way back she’s sadly mistaken. Where’s Evan has he just had enough ?

JustLivinTheDream November 8, 2023 - 3:18 pm

Maybe ???? Luis got some information that could be damning to her or her family. In order to keep it hush hush she had to come over to the dark side. Ya I know ???? but…stranger things have happened.

Kali the Destroyer November 8, 2023 - 4:10 pm

I really think Jackie, Margaret, and Melissa planned out storylines that didn’t involve being mad at Teresa since so many newbies also filmed this season. It’s a battle to keep their spots. Meanwhile, Teresa (and Jennifer) are more isolated while being dopey and clueless as ever. Since Teresa’s minions at AATRH threw shade at the newbies, I’m assuming Teresa didn’t make any meaningful connections with them either. I really hope Teresa had a very boring and uneventful season. Time to go.

DubrowsPointyFinger November 8, 2023 - 4:15 pm

Interesting…you could be on to something!

ClaritaKent'sGhost November 8, 2023 - 4:32 pm

Wouldn’t put anything past that greasy reptile, wannabe Aaron CantSpelling or his side kick, leashless Rottweiler.

Rottie_Mumma November 8, 2023 - 5:19 pm

Hey now………that’s just mean to Rottweilers! ????????

ClaritaKent'sGhost November 8, 2023 - 7:40 pm

???????????? you’re right my apologies…how about greasy eels?? By the way, your doggo is so cute ????

Rottie_Mumma November 13, 2023 - 9:33 pm

Naww thank you! She’s quite a bit bigger now at 2 yrs old but still gorgeous 🙂 Greasy Eels for the win!

ClaritaKent'sGhost November 14, 2023 - 3:52 pm

Those are one breed I give respect to puppy or full grown but she such a cutie…????

copssister November 9, 2023 - 7:56 am

Am I imagining this or didn’t at least one of Jackie’s parents go to prison? I swear she’d mentioned it in passing at some point, but don’t recall the details – did we ever learn what crime he committed? Perhaps Luis, via Bo Doodle, knows and that info is ammunition?

JustLivinTheDream November 9, 2023 - 2:08 pm

Nope you’re not imagining it. I thought the same thing!
“ Jackie reveals to Dolores that her father “went away for fraud” too, as did Teresa and her husband Joe Giudice. Jackie says the most nerve-wrecking part was awaiting the sentencing “but once they were doing their time, we weren’t ashamed of it at all.” Jackie was in college when her father did six months in jail for tax evasion and her mother was on house arrest.”

Ladolcevita November 8, 2023 - 3:20 pm

I don’t understand why she’s trying so hard to be part of this show. Who cares? She’s beautiful, successful, has a good looking husband, quietly rich as hell. Go off to the hamptons and live your best life. Don’t get down on the floor with those scumbags you’re now calling your “friends.”

Ginger Snap November 8, 2023 - 3:24 pm

My guess Jackie eventually believed Evan’s cheating rumor came from Marge. Or, just a storyline to put Tre in the rear view mirror by having Marge, Jackie and Melissa fighting.

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes November 8, 2023 - 4:00 pm

I have heard this was the case too but even if Marge gossiped about it to Joe it is hardly a hanging offence. Most people talk to their partners/spouse about things. She still wasn’t bringing it up on TV. It was obviously out there for others to have heard about it too. I really hope you are right about putting Teresa in the rear view mirror though!

Kali the Destroyer November 8, 2023 - 4:04 pm

Whatever is going on here, it’s definitely not “organic.” Either Jackie is being thirsty and strategic or all of this is a storyline planned out by Jackie, Margaret, and Melissa. I’m inclined to believe it’s the latter.

DubrowsPointyFinger November 8, 2023 - 4:14 pm

The trust was broken and it’s hard to recover from that? But cheating rumors about your husband, being spread at a party you were hosting, you can recover from. I see this as Tre needed a smart soldier behind her, Jackie needed book sales, and here we are.

Nina in the Cantina November 8, 2023 - 4:20 pm

Jackie’s literally proving the Tre Stumps right, that she’s desperate and thirsty. Ironically, I’m sure those idiots love her now.

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes November 9, 2023 - 5:11 am

They are even commenting on how “stunning” she looked at BravoCon. It is hilarious.

sbud November 8, 2023 - 4:53 pm

No Melissa that’s what you did to get on the show. She is so gross

Prycer November 8, 2023 - 5:02 pm

I liked Jackie until she went over to the dark side (The Felon). Which I do not understand since The Felon spread rumors about her marriage.

UnrealHousewife57 November 8, 2023 - 5:06 pm

Who knew Jackie would be this shallow and stupid?

book7175 November 8, 2023 - 6:06 pm

I always liked Jackie, up until now that is. No spin can explain this migration to the dark side, and sudden love fest with the woman who spread cheating rumors about her husband at his own birthday party. Jackie you disappoint.

ClaritaKent's ghost November 9, 2023 - 6:09 am

Is that a bath rug or welcome mat Marge has on in that top pic? They really gotta stop shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond stupid.

captainjk4 November 9, 2023 - 12:11 pm

Adam, NOBODY thinks that Margaret and Messy dropped Jackie as a friend because she was demoted. Nobody is that dumb to think that because it’s illogical. Only YOU think that Adam.

captainjk4 November 9, 2023 - 12:11 pm