Simon Guobadia Tries to Bar Porsha Williams From Filming RHOA at Home, Plus Demands She Turns Over Passport, Texts With Producers, & Much More Amid Messy Divorce

by Barnell Anderson Comments
21 comments
Simon Guobadia Sends Cease and Desist to Bar Porsha From RHOA Filming at Home, Plus Demands She Turns Over Passport, Texts With Producers, & Much More Amid Messy Divorce

Credit: Instagram

The divorce between Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia shows no signs of becoming more peaceful. The latest is that Simon is requesting that Porsha hand over communications from RHOA producers, her passport, and information about any hotels she’s paid for recently. Plus, he no longer wants her to film the show at their home. 

Porsha filed for divorce in late February. Since then, both parties have filed various motions with the court demanding that the other provide information or not destroy certain documents. Additionally, Simon has been a fixture on social media since the divorce filing. 

Now, Radar Online has obtained new court documents that show what Simon is requesting of Porsha. For one, he wants her to enter her passport into court evidence without omitting any of it. He also wants access to her text messages and emails with RHOA production starting from 2022 that pertain to her “return and participation as a cast member to” the show. Simon is also requesting any communication between Porsha and production that mentions him or their divorce. 

Additionally, he wants a list of all the hotels she’s paid for since January 2024. But that’s not all. He also wants proof of payment for the armed security guard she had come to the marital home as she was obtaining some of her items. Plus, he wants any audio recordings that were taken within the home. 

She has until April 4 to produce the requested documents. 

Page Six is also reporting that Simon has sent a cease and desist to the production company behind the show to bar Porsha from filming RHOA in their home. The letter sent says that Simon is the owner of the property, and he “does not consent to the release, disclosure or publication of any photograph of the property, nor does he consent to the taping, filming or recording of the property, including any aspects of any activity in or about the property. “

Simon also attached a copy of the deed to show that Porsha has no ownership in the $7 million home that was purchased in 2021. However, their prenup reportedly says that he should vacate the home 30 days after a divorce is filed. 

The letter warns, “Failure to comply with the requests herein will result in Mr. Guobadia taking legal action accordingly.” However, a person from the production company says they have not filmed in the home for RHOA season 16.