James Kennedy Shares if He’s Spoken to Ex Raquel Leviss Since Scandoval & Talks Pooch Adoption as He Teases Intrigue for Vanderpump Rules Season 11

by Alexander Gates Comments
James Kennedy Shares if He's Spoken to Ex Raquel Leviss Since Scandoval & Pooch Adoption as He Teases Intrigue for Vanderpump Rules Season 11

Credit: Rich Polk, Instagram

Has Vanderpump Rules star James Kennedy spoken to his ex Raquel Leviss about his dog Hippie since the 31-year-old gained custody?

At BravoCon 2023 on Saturday, November 4, the reality TV star and his new girlfriend Ally Lewber, 27, talked about his dog Hippie and how he has adjusted to living with the couple and their two cats.

James raved about his pup, saying he is “so good” and “amazing.” Ally then added, “He’s so great,” and, “I love him.” She also indicated that he’s happy with the new yard, and he’s been a “great boy.”

Fans may recall that, earlier this year, James adopted the dog from his former girlfriend Raquel. The Hollywood DJ confessed to Us Weekly that he hasn’t had contact with his ex-girlfriend since adopting the pooch.

Pump Rules fans may recall meeting Hippie when he went by the name Graham Cracker after Raquel, 29, got him as a gift from her parents. After James and Raquel parted ways and ended their engagement in 2021, Raquel remained his guardian.

Pump fans should recall that earlier this year, Raquel made headlines when she checked herself into a mental health facility in the wake of her dramatic affair with Tom Sandoval. Though fans believed that Graham was in the care of Raquel’s family while she was working on herself, James later revealed that he was looking after the pooch.

In July, James took to Instagram, captioning a photo of him and his pooch during season 11, “Look who made his way back home, back into my life. I’ll take care of you forever, and I love you.”

Extra caught up with James and Ally following a dramatic BravoCon 23 panel in Vegas. The two were asked if anything surprised them at the panel. James said what surprised him was seeing, “All these people in the same room together,” adding that, “seeing all of my favorite people from all the shows was just cool!”

The Vanderpump Rules veteran intimated that it was “surprising to see who’s friends with who,” laughingly adding, “who likes me.” Later, when James was asked what’s next for the two this season, James said he bought a house and he’s DJing. Of course, he also spoke of Hippie.

He didn’t say a lot about the upcoming season 11 of the show except to declare, “It thickens. It keeps thickening.” He added, “There are definitely resets, the pot’s still hot. You just gotta turn the faucet on a little bit and the water starts boiling again.”

Vanderpump Rules season 11 premieres January 2024 on Bravo and Peacock.

Beachgirl November 21, 2023 - 10:14 am

I’m in.

Rosemarie November 21, 2023 - 10:23 am

Me too I’ll check out the 1st 2 episodes and decide from there. I almost gave up on BD Med but last nights was really good.

Beachgirl November 21, 2023 - 11:06 am

Hey, Rosemarie. Happy Thanksgiving! ???????????????????? Hope you’re not traveling in this rainstorm coming up.

Rosemarie November 21, 2023 - 12:04 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Beachgirl! Yeah, I’m traveling tomorrow down to south Delaware (by Rehoboth) thankfully the rain is supposed to stop her by 5am tomorrow. I don’t care though. I’m not hosting for the 1st time in years! I’m bringing a bunch of dishes.

Beachgirl November 21, 2023 - 2:20 pm

It’s still a lot of work to bring a bunch of dishes! I do that too. Just got home from the supermarket. Thank God for that senior discount Tuesday – lol. Love that Rehoboth/Bethany barrier island beach area. Hope the weather isn’t too cold to take a walk on the beach/boardwalk.

Kim R. IS Baby Jane November 21, 2023 - 2:47 pm

It was good because that awful Gnat left!!! Damn she is a difficult person….ugh. I could not be around her. Kyle is too much too – but I would take kyle over Gnat any day. And I almost puked when Kyle pulled his pants down in the back of the van and wast twerking his pastey white butt in a g-string ????

Heidi November 21, 2023 - 10:17 am

I’m so glad James got his dog back and the dog is thriving. I guess all the shit Rachel and her horrid parents said about the dog and James as a pet parent weren’t true. Imagine that.

Pahleeeeez November 21, 2023 - 1:37 pm

I find myself always rooting for James. I think he has impulse control issues but is ultimately a good person who tries to do what is right. Its been nice to see him mature and have success as a dj and with his new girlfriend. That kid had a hard life as a child with two patrnts eho were nuts snd battled addictions. He seems to be the one who takes care of his family.

Pahleeeeez November 21, 2023 - 1:37 pm

startingnottolikebravo November 21, 2023 - 11:35 am

James has grown on me, and I am glad him and Alley seem happy and Hippi seems happy too! I follow James and let me tell you that guy is all over DJing so good for him and without sounding old I am proud of who he is becoming.

Crazy Eyes! November 21, 2023 - 11:57 am

This unhinged turd needs some serious therapy, much like most of this cast of losers!!!

captainjk4 November 21, 2023 - 12:01 pm

Haven’t watched this show in a few seasons and I don’t plan on starting again now. It’s bad enough having to hear about Sandofool, Ariana’s dancing, and that unopened deli every day on here. I would never think to punish myself by hearing it all again, months later, out of the mouths of the very fools we read about. NO THANKS!

JaneJ November 21, 2023 - 12:20 pm

I don’t like James, but I’m glad he’s given Hippie a good home.

Fish ???? November 22, 2023 - 12:19 am

I just can’t do Vanderpump rules anymore