VIDEO: Tom Sandoval Kisses Victoria Lee Robinson While Shirtless, Calls Her His New “Addiction” & Shares What “Turns” Him on About Her, Plus Ariana Claims He “Pays” for Friends

by Adam Ragsdale

Vanderpump Rules’ Tom Sandoval Calls Victoria Lee Robinson His New “Addiction” & Shares What “Turns” Him on About Her, Plus Ariana Claims He “Pays” for Friends

Tom Sandoval called new romance Victoria Lee Robinson an “addiction,” and he shared what “turns” him “on” about the 31-year-old model.

Plus, in a preview of Vanderpump Rules‘ next episode, Tom’s former friends – who distanced themselves after his affair with Raquel Leviss – suggested he “pays” for friends.

“This week, my addiction of the week is definitely my friend Victoria that I have been hanging out with. She’s definitely super awesome and she’s one of the sweetest people,” said Tom on the Billie and The Kid podcast, via Us Weekly. “Obviously I have known her for a really long time, but we went on our first date last night.”

“It was awesome. It was very adventurous and a little crazy,” the star explained. “She is a model, she works a lot and she is very successful. She does well for herself but she is also very humble and really cool. She is just a very sweet, thoughtful person.”

Podcast host Billie Lee – who is also Tom’s good friend – addressed a memory of Victoria.

“Those flowers — literally I had the worst day. [My car was broken into] in Tom’s driveway. My computer and all my makeup was stolen,” said Billie. “It was such a crazy week and then I come back to his house and Victoria literally has those flowers waiting for me and the cutest card that read, ‘I’m sorry you had a bad day and I hope this makes you smile.’”

“That s—t turns me on so much,” Tom responded. “Sweet, nice people like that.”

The pair also bonded about “weird stuff,” like looking out for each other.

“We seem to be very similar in a lot of ways. We are both spontaneous and adventurous. We push it to the max sometimes but we both like to do things like that,” said Tom. “It is funny because her dad is sick and she wasn’t feeling well so I already had soup sent to her house. And she had flowers sent to mine for Billie.”

Tom was also recently caught on camera kissing Victoria with his shirt off. Tom’s friend Billie Lee shared the video on her Instagram page, which was then shared by the Bye Wig Hello Drama Twitter page.

In a preview for the upcoming episode, via PEOPLE, Tom’s past friends addressed his new situation.

The previous episode left off when James Kennedy exited Tom’s birthday party following a fight. In the next episode, James headed to ‘emo night’ with Tom’s former close friends.

“I haven’t heard from him in f—ing forever. It’s been like six months, right?” said James to the group. “So, he decides to text me out of the blue and he’s like, ‘[I’m] having a small gathering, come over.’ So I just thought, what a f—ing manipulative move to invite me on his birthday, right? It was like playing chess. It’s this motherf—er wants to play me, I’m showing up.”

Scheana Shay, in a confessional interview, said she was hurt she didn’t get invited to the birthday party.

“It’s interesting that James, who told people to go throw tomatoes at him on stage, is the first person who’s been unblocked and reached out to by Tom,” she said. “The fact that I reached out to Tom and I’m still blocked, maybe my friendship never meant anything to him. But also, I’ve trashed him and so maybe he feels like his friendship never meant anything to me. I guess it kind of goes both ways in this group.”

James then mentioned his fight with Tom, who had brought up James’ affair with Tom’s then-girlfriend Kristen Doute. In the fight, James called out Tom for betraying him by hooking up with his ex-fiancée, Raquel.

“It just got to the point where I was like, ‘Are you sorry for betraying me?’” said James. “And he’s like, ‘Do you remember like 10 years ago?’”

Tom’s ex Ariana Madix chimed in, “It’s become scary because he literally has no one around him that gives him honest feedback at this point and now it’s people who he pays.”

“That’s the only type of person that would be around someone like him,” commented Lala Kent.

Tom Schwartz, however, said he felt “awful” that he left the birthday party to attend ‘emo night.’

“I love Scheana. Me and James are tighter than ever, but it’s like, we don’t have the history that Tom and I have,” said Schwartz. “I know he’s a doucher and everyone hates him right now, but you don’t come by friendships like that often in life, and I don’t think I want to give up on it.”

Miranda Pierpont February 12, 2024 - 1:27 pm

Victoria must be super desperate.

David's Chips February 12, 2024 - 1:37 pm

“addiction of the week”
Ladies – isn’t that just what you would want to hear to just sweep you off your feet? That to your beau you are just an addiction (NPD addiction at that)? How romantic – just can’t wait for the love bombing, gaslighting, projection, deflection…🙄

Beachgirl February 12, 2024 - 12:43 pm

There are over 300 comments to this clip on twitter – all FULL of barf emojis, barf gifs and barf memes. Almost every single comment is a barf. It”s hilarious.

Mariucci3 February 12, 2024 - 12:57 pm

I commented on an IG account that posted the video, “I can smell this video and it’s not ok.” My comment has 1,089 likes. 😂

Mariucci3 February 12, 2024 - 12:57 pm

Pattyann February 12, 2024 - 1:04 pm

😅😂🤣

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION February 12, 2024 - 12:45 pm

Ariana, no shit he pays for friends. He paid for James engagement bs, who cares.

Sando is gross, but your dumb ass wanted him so bad and you stayed with him for nearly ten years, so you’re dumb af, please go away now. Can’t wait for the cancellation.

Mariucci3 February 12, 2024 - 1:01 pm

I would love to ask her what she was thinking because he doesn’t have a single redeeming quality. If it was to stay on VPR, it takes desperation to a whole other level.

IWasn'tFired February 12, 2024 - 1:10 pm

A lot of people have past relationships they deeply regret. Love is blind, and all that. When the relationship ends, and perspective is no longer through rose-tinted glasses, there can be clarity. Ariana fell for Tom, felt committed to Tom, and tried to honor that commitment…until she couldn’t any longer.

Mariucci3 February 12, 2024 - 1:11 pm

True. Very true.

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION February 12, 2024 - 2:31 pm

I was a young bride, and filed for divorce before I was 30. I was talking to a much older friend about it and she laid it out really simple for me, she said, there is no one to blame but yourself. You were an adult when you entered the relationship, no love bombing or red flags to even talk about, you pursued this relationship and your actions are on you. Same applies for Ariana. People need to be accountable for their decisions. She entered in to the relationship under the worst circumstances, she was cheating with a cheater, how did she really think this would end. She’s an adult, it’s on her.

Mariucci3 February 12, 2024 - 1:11 pm

True. Very true.

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION February 12, 2024 - 2:31 pm

L G February 12, 2024 - 8:37 pm

If he cheated with her, of course he was going to cheat on her. How clueless do you have to be if you aren’t able to predict that?
People like her want to believe they are so special that the guy will change.

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION February 12, 2024 - 9:08 pm

Exactly, and that bs she said about their relationship and the Miami girl thing was just lame. If we have slept together, and you sleep with someone else, I would be done with you. Gross

artnsissy February 13, 2024 - 11:31 am

When you have no children to consider there is absolutely no excuse to stay with someone like him. Like all of these reality “stars” most will stay together for the life style. Your older friend was very wise and you were lucky to have her honest advice.

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION February 13, 2024 - 3:25 pm

Thank you. I remember telling a close friend about the exchange and she said she was harsh, but I never viewed it that way, it was honest and she wasn’t going to coddle anyone’s feelings. Not sure why people are so happy to play victim or be delusional. My older friend did me a kindness and that’s why I feel Ariana and the support she has gotten is absolutely foolish. She’s almost 40, buckle-up baby.

Beachgirl February 12, 2024 - 6:14 pm

I think that’s why Ariana was depressed for the last several years – being in a dysfunctional relationship where your needs are not being met and twisting yourself around in knots to make it work, to accommodate your partner’s failings is isolating and depressing. Relationships can be like the frog that slowly boils to death bc it doesn’t realize the temperature keeps rising. Until you do. Which is I think why Ariana said she was “glad it blew up so publicly” and dramatically — otherwise, Tom’s little “plan” with Rachel might have worked and Ariana would be left believing all of Tom’s bullshit about how they just “lost their connection” bc they weren’t “communicating” well, and Ariana drove him away with her condescension and lack of intimacy. The way it all blew up gave Ariana utter clarity on Tom – and probably herself. She said at the reunion that the “lost connection” was bc he was fucking other people. Clarity.

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION February 12, 2024 - 2:23 pm

Agreed. I understand most of these folks are failed actors, and this is as close to the validation they needed that they will ever get, but is your reputation and integrity worth that paycheck. I make a bit over 60% what the top cast makes per season, I would much rather work a regular job than have ugly information about me publicized. I would have to be paid a lot more to be perceived like such a fool.

IWasn'tFired February 12, 2024 - 5:01 pm

To be fair, I doubt that a single one of this cast could make anything close to what you’re earning by taking a “regular” job. These people are not the best or the brightest. Exposing their lives for money may be the only way for them to achieve financially.

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION February 12, 2024 - 5:18 pm

I’m sure you’re right

WhereYoMamaAt February 12, 2024 - 7:51 pm

I’m updating this rude phrase: “Those who can, do; those who can’t, teach.”

“Those who can, teach; those who can’t, do reality TV.”

Kyle’s FlyingHelicopterHair February 12, 2024 - 7:50 pm

This is why Katie should’ve saved her money and not jumped into the sandwich 🥪 shack without doing the homework. She’s no LVP and VPR is on borrowed time. She wanted to do the shop to spite Tom & Ariana had no idea that she would be pulled into massive opportunities at the time. I hope it works out but she needs to be laser fucking focused because the show isn’t going to last forever. It was almost done before the nasty went down.

Pattyann February 12, 2024 - 1:03 pm

Here’s a different scoop. On Reddit someone posted that they tried to go to “Schwartz and Sandy’s “ Saturday night at 6:30 for drinks and it was closed. They were told that it was closed due to protests against Scientology. Greg and his wife, the co-owners, are Scientologists and the community is fed up with their shenanigans. That can’t be good for business!

Mariucci3 February 12, 2024 - 1:06 pm

At this point, they should all cut their losses and shutter the damn bar.

Mariucci3 February 12, 2024 - 1:06 pm

At this point, they should all cut their losses and shutter the damn bar.

IWasn'tFired February 12, 2024 - 1:19 pm

Guess his mother should abandon all hope of ever being repaid what she loaned him.

Carrie February 12, 2024 - 1:53 pm

I guess his Mom isn’t worried…so why should we.

Mariucci3 February 12, 2024 - 1:54 pm

It’s the principle, no?

veronicar February 12, 2024 - 3:26 pm

Mostly because this is a reality tv gossip site and we like to snark on assholes and douche bags…

mssweets February 12, 2024 - 5:10 pm

I’m sure he’s paid her back by now, he had made bread other places…

Carrie February 12, 2024 - 1:52 pm

Way not a fan of Scientology…surprised Greg is in business with the Tom’s.

A close friend left scientology…his business was over too.
He was smart and planned his leaving for over a year…saving what he could financially from his business/home/banks…sold his house to live in their rental.
Lost many many friends/kids support systems…leaning on their extended family which was so exciting for their family.

The Best February 12, 2024 - 1:54 pm

I read Greg’s wife assaulted a protester. Interesting that that they are involved with Scientologists. If they have secrets that sent they have told Greg, they may not stay secret if they fallout with him. Scientologists when backed into a corner, deflect and attack. It can get pretty scary. Had it done to me once

veronicar February 12, 2024 - 3:24 pm

Oh shit!

mssweets February 12, 2024 - 5:09 pm

He always seemed WEIRD. And I know not all scientologist aren’t cray cray but the ones with $$$ tend to be…

Beachgirl February 12, 2024 - 6:17 pm

Oh ffs – they’re in business with scientologists???? The most fucked up corrupt people in Hollywood. Geez, Toms. Big mistake.
(No hope of buying Ariana out now. If there ever was any.)

Kyle’s FlyingHelicopterHair February 12, 2024 - 7:44 pm

Damn that place is doomed……that and the sandwich shack have a dark cloud lurking over them.

Housewife of Malibu February 12, 2024 - 1:07 pm

I would rather go on a girls’ weekend trip, consisting of an Erika Jayne “concert,” followed by sharing a single Motel 6 room with Ramona, Sonja, Vyle, Annemarie and Brandi Glanville after a five-alarm chili dinner than go on a date with Tommy Sequins.

Mariucci3 February 12, 2024 - 1:10 pm

I would rather go see the Dos Amigas.

Housewife of Malibu February 12, 2024 - 1:11 pm

At least you could heckle them!

Pattyann February 12, 2024 - 2:34 pm

That would be fun!

David's Chips February 12, 2024 - 1:38 pm

Don’t forget Billie Lee in that gruesome group!

Pattyann February 12, 2024 - 2:41 pm

I would love to see Bravo do this exact girl’s trip! This would be television gold! Brilliant!!!😁

Miranda Pierpont February 12, 2024 - 1:27 pm

Victoria must be super desperate.

Kyle’s FlyingHelicopterHair February 12, 2024 - 7:42 pm

Hopefully she sees through him
And uses him as much as he’s already using her. Personally, I don’t think he’s worth it, she needs to make the publicity quick and get out. I can’t imagine making out with him I would literally throw up. Not kidding.

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION February 12, 2024 - 2:25 pm

Ariana was on of those thirsty hoes 😂😂

David's Chips February 12, 2024 - 1:37 pm

“addiction of the week”

LeftyRighty February 12, 2024 - 1:39 pm

Didn’t he also tell wartz he was addicted to Bambi eyed ironing board? Hes a creep

LeftyRighty February 12, 2024 - 1:39 pm

Beachgirl February 12, 2024 - 5:55 pm

Yes. Shortz described it himself on WWHL that Rachel was Sandy’s “heroin.”

Kasey M February 12, 2024 - 2:55 pm

Not much of a notch above “flavor of the week” and all that implies.

Beachgirl February 12, 2024 - 5:58 pm

Oh, we’re seeing the love bombing in that disgusting video clip of him shirtless and sweating and grabbing her out of the adoring audience to make out with. 🤮

Kyle’s FlyingHelicopterHair February 12, 2024 - 7:39 pm

What in the actual fuck Tom?! Schwartz said Sequins said the same of Rachel. This guy has major issues and just when I thought he couldn’t be more narcissistic I’m once again shell shocked.

HWjunkie February 12, 2024 - 3:18 pm

Yeah calling someone your “addiction” is totally healthy 🙄🙄 I hope this girl is using him

veronicar February 12, 2024 - 3:22 pm

She is unless she is a brainless idiot who actually likes the guy.

Keef February 12, 2024 - 3:46 pm

He is unable to reflect, unable to grow.

Wicked Cupcake February 12, 2024 - 3:50 pm

Lol. Addiction? Shouldn’t a man in his 40’s, recovering from a cheating scandal, steer away from such terminology.

Kim R. IS Baby Jane February 12, 2024 - 4:03 pm

This girl has to be as dumb and desperate as they come. Or she doesn’t read or watch anything related to tv – becuase this guy is EMBARRASSING YUCK

The Dutch Slut February 12, 2024 - 5:32 pm

She should dump his dusty ass…

Also Billie Lee is such a dusty ass cunt.. like go on girl no one cares

Chixpox2 February 13, 2024 - 11:28 am

Oh no! The mustache is back!

Michelle Morrow February 14, 2024 - 10:57 am

Sandoval picks pretty women to be “addicted” to. So basically he’s a love addict?