Summer House’s Lindsay Hubbard Goes on First Date With Johnny Bananas on What Was Supposed to Be Her Wedding Date With Carl Radke

by Barnell Anderson
Summer House's Lindsay Hubbard Goes on First Date With Johnny Bananas on What Was Supposed to Be Her Wedding Date With Carl Radke

Credit: Bravo, Instagram

Summer House fans know that Lindsay Hubbard and co-star Carl Radke had plans to get married, and the date was planned for this past weekend.

However, plans changed as Carl called off the wedding back in August. Luckily, it seems Lindsay had other plans come up to distract her from what was supposed to have been the wedding ceremony in Mexico

The Summer House cameras were rolling for the breakup that happened back in August when Carl told Lindsay that he did not want to move forward with the wedding. Fans will more than likely see the scene in the upcoming season of the show.

Now, Page Six is reporting that Lindsay spent November 17, which was the planned wedding date, on a first date with Johnny Bananas from MTV’s Real World and the new show House of Villains on E!.

According to eyewitnesses, the pair was holding hands in the West Village of New York City, and they were having what onlookers called “an intimate dinner” at Loring Place.

Before this distraction of a date, Page Six had previously been told by insiders that November 17th would be “hard for her.” She previously told the source that the Summer House star was ready for someone new in her life despite the short time since the breakup.

Lindsay had been recently rumored to have been dating country singer Dustin Lynch. However, they are apparently not together. Additionally, Lindsay has been spending a ton of time in Nashville with her friends. This friend group includes a mutual friend she has with Dustin.

As for Johnny, he has recently been linked to three different women. His cast member Angela Babicz, snowboarder Hannah Teter, and Genevieve Parisi from The Bachelor.

Of course, the wedding was supposed to take place in Mexico. Because of the short notice of it being called off, the wedding guests apparently still made good use of their plane tickets. We know this because a handful of Bravo stars and Carl’s mother posed for pictures at the venue where the wedding was supposed to happen.

Neither Lindsey nor Johnny’s reps have commented on the date or how serious the two are with each other. Likely, this was the distraction the Summer House star needed on what could have been a totally sad day.

captainjk4 November 21, 2023 - 12:39 pm

Totally serious question here: Am I supposed to know who Johnny Bananas (?) is?

Rosemarie November 21, 2023 - 12:41 pm

If you find out, please let me know too!

captainjk4 November 21, 2023 - 4:42 pm

People are saying he was on the Real World, but I must have stopped at that point. I think I stopped watching around 1995 or so.

mssweets November 21, 2023 - 5:51 pm Reply
captainjk4 November 21, 2023 - 9:25 pm

Yikes! Sounds like a tool. Can’t wait to see where this leads, especially with a similar personality like Jax around.

JaneJ November 21, 2023 - 12:50 pm

He was on The Real World like 25 years ago and is on several seasons of The Challenge on MTV. He’s not a good guy. At all.

captainjk4 November 21, 2023 - 4:43 pm

I might check it out just to see Tiffany Pollard. I HAAAATED her on that Flavor of Love show, but I think she’s fun to watch.

JaneJ November 21, 2023 - 5:01 pm

I watched two episodes of that show with him, Jax, and New York. I thought it was boring as hell and deleted it from my DVR. BTW, New York got a nose job and it’s awful.

captainjk4 November 21, 2023 - 9:43 pm

So far I’m ok with it. On the first episode. I absolutely noticed Tiffany’s nose job. It was unnecessary and I don’t like it, but it’s not as bad as anything Jennifer Aydin, Nene, or Sheree did! Whoooo…….what disasters!

Pahleeeeez November 21, 2023 - 1:17 pm

He’s well know from being on MTV’s The Challenge. He’s an OG that has won several challenges snd just recently competed again. He’s a great competitor and his bark is worse than his bite.

JaneJ November 21, 2023 - 2:09 pm

Your downvoting is rude and annoying, but I like you, so I’m just downvoting you back instead of blocking you like I a do everyone else that does it.

mssweets November 21, 2023 - 5:51 pm

????☠️

captainjk4 November 21, 2023 - 4:45 pm

I might just check it out. I’m sick in bed in my house in The Berkshires and need something fresh to watch. Oh, and by the way……why are you and Jane downvoting each other on your comments to me? I just noticed it.

JaneJ November 21, 2023 - 5:03 pm

I only downvoted her because she does it to me and everyone else constantly. I always block down voters immediately, but I like Pahleeeez a lot and she’s a regular here. Most serial downvoters are randoms.

captainjk4 November 21, 2023 - 5:04 pm

I was gonna say, I thought we were all kinda in the same “friend group” here. LOL.

JaneJ November 21, 2023 - 5:05 pm

We are lol. I love that you’re in the Berkshires. Do you have a husband or is the house all yours?

captainjk4 November 21, 2023 - 9:37 pm

I grew up on Long Island and my parents built this house on top of a mountain in 1981. My dad actually built it with a bunch of his flunkies (my pet name for his cronies….I mean friends). All mountain men type and they were I guess hoping for a free place to stay and hunt deer, which I’m against. But it’s owned by my parents still. My mom is 75 and my dad is 86 and while they still come up here, it’s less frequent. I’m here the most and I take care of it the most.

I had a wife (Jim is the J in my name captainjk4) but we’re divorced. We have 2 great kids and they do come up here but usually with their own friends now.

It’s snowing now. Expecting 1-3 inches. Not exactly my favorite weather, but it sure looks nice coming down while I’m here inside.

veronicar November 22, 2023 - 9:34 am

I knew you were a man but I had no idea you were a straight man!!! I think you are our lone straight man poster. I find this exciting for some reason. I think it is cool to have a straight male perspective here. So yay! Hope you are feeling better soon BTW. I bet the snow is beautiful from the mountain. What a lovely way to spend Thanksgiving as long as you get to feeling better!

captainjk4 November 22, 2023 - 4:20 pm

Thanks. I’m feeling better finally. It’s been over a week, but I think getting on the antibiotic is doing the trick. I actually slept the night through last night, and I usually sleep so well up here. Enjoy your Thanksgiving too!

mssweets November 21, 2023 - 5:50 pm

God lord let’s not open up the “down voting” Pandora box here….

captainjk4 November 21, 2023 - 9:40 pm

There’s a guy named Dave downvoting people a lot lately. I think it’s so weird. Maybe you and Pahleeeez can come to a truce. We “snarkers” need to stick together!

mssweets November 21, 2023 - 5:49 pm

The Challenge is FUCKING AWESONE!

veronicar November 21, 2023 - 7:48 pm

I love the challenge. I have watched every season and I am not ashamed. Haha

captainjk4 November 21, 2023 - 9:26 pm

I think I watched that when it was called Road Rules. Or are they two different shows? I think I remember at one point it was called The Real World/Road Rules Challenge. Or maybe they’re not the same show.

HGL November 21, 2023 - 6:20 pm

If you’re looking for something awesome to watch while you’re down, The Challenge is where it’s at!

And feel better soon!

captainjk4 November 21, 2023 - 9:24 pm

Thanks. I just got this House of Villians show on my firestick here. I’m on the first episode. I don’t have half of these people, but Jax is there (yuck); Johnny Fairplay (who’s actually very nice in person); Tiffany Pollard (seems much more mature and mellow…..no spoilers if this changes); and Omarossa. She’s so nasty. Other than those people I’m clueless, but I think I’m going to like the show. It reminds me of those trashy reality shows from around 2005-2009.

I’ll keep The Challenge in mind too, so thanks for that.

I’m on an antibiotic now and I think I’ve turned a corner…..after a week of hell……and now the snow is falling in The Berkshires. So I’m gonna finish dinner and get back to some trashy reality tv so we can keep snarking here! Have a good night, and a nice Thanksgiving too!

HGL November 22, 2023 - 8:53 am

Thank you, you too!

moityme November 21, 2023 - 12:47 pm

First Off … these two are a GREAT MATCH-up !! Johnny Banana’s is one of the GREATESTS competitors ever on ‘THE CHALLENGE” MTV show.. that’s who he is !!! Try watching the show
he has WON first prize many times .. and well worth the watch . I hope it works out for these two and if not he’s a good friend to have ..

JaneJ November 21, 2023 - 12:49 pm

I watch The Challenge and this dude is a 40 something dirt bag who’s never had a job outside of reality tv.

Pahleeeeez November 21, 2023 - 1:19 pm

I dont know why i feel the need to defend him but for the OG’s, he has won A LOT. This is his job. He stays in shape, trains and still competes. No shame in that game.

ScrappieONE November 21, 2023 - 1:31 pm

He is definitely good at playing these challenges, I would say he’s pretty much has mastered it and I’m pretty sure he’s won the most challenges and money of all.

veronicar November 21, 2023 - 2:07 pm

He did. But he is still a major asshole who has no real job to fall back on when he ages out of the show or it ends.

ScrappieONE November 21, 2023 - 4:02 pm

Yes, he is and I’m no big fan either. I think he’s a very good manipulator and why he’s good at the challenges. I also am pretty sure he’s a multi-millionaire from these games and he’s also very involved in behind the scenes and becoming another host like TJ Lavin on another version of the Challenge. However, I stopped watching this a while ago but recently read about him and his time on these challenges.

mssweets November 21, 2023 - 5:48 pm

Well like 99% of the reality losers Johnny has maintained relevance on a very popular show for over a decade so he has some “fame” from that to ride on…

David's Chips November 21, 2023 - 6:02 pm

I’m waiting to see what happens to all these so called “influencers” and “content creators” in the future. My granddaughter just turned 15 and she already hates SM. If that is the next generation, I think they may be over it sooner rather than later.

veronicar November 21, 2023 - 2:06 pm

He has won a lot. He is also a terrible person.

Egos_Unleashed November 21, 2023 - 4:32 pm

I don’t know that he’s a bad person. A bad boyfriend perhaps. He’s great at reality tv. He makes me laugh. Has won lots of prize money. I’ll defend Bananas!

Realitynot November 21, 2023 - 3:00 pm

Never! He’s been on the Challenge for so many seasons. He’s great at the game though. The relationship will never last.

moityme November 21, 2023 - 12:50 pm

first off Johnny Bannana’s is one of the GREATEST Competitors From the MTV SHOW ‘THE CHALLENGE’ he is smart and cunning and a Genuine WINNER .. won many times on this grueling show . What a good match for Lindsey. She needs a “CHALLENGE’ .. LOL..

Crazy Eyes! November 21, 2023 - 2:00 pm

What a collection of thirsty losers!!!!!

startingnottolikebravo November 21, 2023 - 2:13 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hey Lindsay maybe for a good lay, but definitely not marriage and kid material!!!

Egos_Unleashed November 21, 2023 - 4:28 pm

Their 6 week relationship should be great fun until it crashes and burns.

louise hanson November 21, 2023 - 4:41 pm

She sure knows how to pick them.

JustLivinTheDream November 21, 2023 - 5:15 pm

Maybe he makes a mean peanut butter and banana “sandwich” ????

CAMILLE BRAUN November 21, 2023 - 5:44 pm

Johnny Bananas? Sounds like another colossal loser.

mssweets November 21, 2023 - 5:45 pm

This is COMPLETELY FAKE. Anyone that watches the challenge knows Banana’s is an ass man and Lindsay has NONE…

HGL November 21, 2023 - 6:15 pm

No, Bananas, NO!

Danielle Ruiz November 22, 2023 - 10:29 am

I just could not leave your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person supply to your visitors? Is gonna be again steadily in order to check up on new posts.