Lindsay Hubbard Fires Back at Carl Radke’s Denial of Calling Summer House Producers to Film Split as Carl Reveals He’s Moved Into New Apartment, & Shares Update on Loverboy & Movie Business

by Lindsay Cronin Comments

Summer House's Lindsay Hubbard Says Carl is "[Spinning] Narratives" on Filmed Split, Says It Was "Ultimate Betrayal" as Carl Confirms New Apartment and Return to Loverboy

Credit: Rich Polk/Bravo

Lindsay Hubbard is clapping back at Carl Radke, who recently denied setting up their “humiliating” filmed breakup for Summer House with their producers.

As Lindsay, 37, called Carl, 38, out for the ultimate betrayal while walking the red carpet at BravoCon over the weekend, Carl confirmed that he’s moved out of their former $13,000-per-month shared apartment and into one of his own while also announcing he’s returning to Loverboy — and launching a non-alcoholic drink.

“I’m actually proud to announce I’m going to be joining the Loverboy team on a part-time basis to help with the non-alcoholic product,” Carl revealed, via Bravo’s The Daily Dish. “I’m excited about that.”

And that’s not all.

“I also am producing a movie that’s actually filming currently. So, I’m going to be going to Malibu after this, BravoCon, to finish the movie,” he continued. “And then I’ve got some other things in the works, which you guys will learn about … But, yeah, I’m just trying to take care of myself, but focusing on my career is definitely going to be a good way to heal and move forward.”

Following their August split, Lindsay continued to live in their apartment as Carl moved elsewhere “out of respect.”

“I just wanted to do the right thing and it felt right to give her the apartment,” he told PEOPLE, via Bravo’s The Daily Dish. “Thankfully, I have a new apartment. So [I’m] excited to have a new foundation. Since I’ve had the new foundation, it’s been incredibly positive for me.”

Although Carl noted that “closure” still needs to be worked out between him and Lindsay, he’s taking things “one day at a time and just trying to take care of myself.”

As for Lindsay, she’s not happy with his handling of their breakup. And during an interview with Access Hollywood’s Housewives Nightcap at BravoCon, she made it clear that Carl did intend for their split to be filmed for the cameras.

“I love when people spin narratives but yeah, ultimately, when you tell somebody who controls the cameras about your feelings before you tell your partner, your best friend, and your fiance, that’s what happens,” she noted.

After then acknowledging that she and Carl are on a television show, Lindsay pointed out that this is their “real lives” and slammed Carl’s betrayal.

“We’re not doing things just for the sake of cameras. This is a real-life situation here and to not tell your own partner before you tell anyone else is a betrayal of the ultimate kind,” she stated.

Summer House season eight is expected to premiere on Bravo sometime later this year or in early 2024.

Pahleeeeez November 12, 2023 - 2:07 pm

Lindsay is right. And Kyle is CRAZY to give that fuckboy another role in their business. Not only is it a bad PR move, but Carl WILL find a way to screwover Kyle again. Its in his dna. He’s a selfish deuche who cares only about himself.

Nathaniel "Lovebean" Gray November 12, 2023 - 2:09 pm

I don’t like Lindsay at all, but did he say he gave her the apartment? Bitch, please, you rent that apartment. All you have her was a 13 grand rent bill to pay on her own.

veronicar November 12, 2023 - 3:55 pm

Lindsay has said he is continuing to pay his share of the lease until it is up this coming June.

Nathaniel "Lovebean" Gray November 12, 2023 - 4:14 pm

That’s kind of him

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 12, 2023 - 4:16 pm

Wow, $6k for a place you don’t even live in for another 8 months from now! Plus he just got another place and it’s NY city! How is he affording all this?

Niah November 12, 2023 - 5:39 pm

I hope that is true. I have a feeling he paid the first month when he ran out and he’s leaving her holding the bag — again.

veronicar November 12, 2023 - 3:57 pm

Glad to hear Carl is working again but he should go back to full time work rather than part time. And Lindsay should go back to work too. These two have way too much time on their hands.

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 12, 2023 - 4:14 pm

I don’t mean this to sound as sticking up for Carl, but what I read previously and just now was that Carl and Lindsay had a really rocky last 72 hours in the Summer House. Production picked up on the fact that things were turning even though they just finished filming. I’ve read before that the crew is open and friendly with production and the crew sometimes vents off camera. So it could have possibly just been crew sensing there needed to be another filming date between Lindsay and Carl and that’s why the email asking both of them to come film had both their emails CC-ed on it. It might not have been exactly Carl saying he wanted the cameras back up for this one conversation. Plus, in the past Lindsay was always the one saying that the audience should get to see everything. Yes she was talking about the wedding being on the show but I don’t think she ever thought of what if it was something bad, would she feel the same that everything should be shown? I think production knew that there was trouble in paradise as in maybe Carl’s doubts and Lindsay feeling that Carl was acting different in those last 72 hours of filming so they wanted to get them together to talk about it so that something important wasn’t left out at the end. I personally don’t think production, Carl or Lindsay thought it would be ending the relationship and wedding.
Also from what I’ve pieced together so far is that Carl went into the conversation feeling it was moving too fast, that it was all going to be permanent soon and he was having a lot of doubts about how stable they were at the time. Then the minute Lindsay heard Carl say he maybe wanted to slow down and work on things before getting married, Lindsay took it as it’s all or nothing that if you want to postpone the wedding then it’s completely off. That’s why we heard the conversation took a very sharp turn. I could see Lindsay hearing “slow down” as rejection and only hearing he doesn’t want to marry her and Carl not being great at explaining that he just feels they needed more time, not that he wanted to end things, but then seeing her reaction in the moment he thought ok maybe that is what’s best, we should just end it.
Of course that’s all speculation but I’m basing it off what history has shown me from both of them and then as more details come out that Lindsay didn’t exactly share what really went down the way it really happened. She only sees in black and white. She also admitted that right after the “talk” she had all her friends meet her and for hours they dissected every little thing which I think that could really cloud someone’s memory of reality when people are throwing all these conspiracy theories at her that were probably very biased (naturally when you want to stick up for your hurt friend) and Lindsay started to believe it all happened in a way that maybe wasn’t exactly how it all happened.
So that leaves us with people saying that “it I’ll all make sense when the season airs” which in this case I do believe is true.

Fish ???? November 12, 2023 - 5:42 pm

Move on, the both of you!

Egos_Unleashed November 12, 2023 - 7:34 pm

Amen!

zinn21 zinn21 November 13, 2023 - 10:00 am

Can’t handle any of these drama laden reality shows. If I see another plastic surgery, trout lipped woman it will be too soon..