RHOM Recap: Alexia Confronts Adriana Over Divorce Insinuations and Marysol Lashes Out at Adriana, Plus Todd Gifts Alexia a $78K Watch

by Elizabeth

This week on the Real Housewives of Miami, we are hoping to make some slam dunks at the Make a Wish charity basketball game. Can this group of ladies learn to play nicely at least for charity, let us play ball!

Larsa calls Adriana to invite her to the charity basketball event. She mentions her family — meaning Scottie — has been contributing to this organization for 20 years. Larsa pretends that she wants Adriana there despite the friction within the group. She always looks the worst in her FaceTime calls with her face stretched so tight on the screen.

Nicole and Anthony are having a date night — at a basketball court. Anthony has planned to have a professional basketball player give them some pointers. Nicole surprises Anthony with her mad ball skills in and out of the bedroom. She is excited to show off what she learned. Nicole and Anthony discuss baby number two and she would like to get married when they have the two kids to be part of it.  Nicole is more concerned about riding to the game in the Sprinter from hell. Side note: My condolences to Nicole and her family after hearing her father passed away this week. This is very sad news for them after Nicole has been attempting to repair her relationship with her dad.

Adriana has Julia come over to Villa Adriana to practice her singing. She seems to be able to play the piano pretty well but her BFF needs to realize that her singing is not up to par. Julia is still looking for a venue for Martina’s “F*ck Cancer party.” Adriana volunteers her home and it would be an honor to host something for Martina. She acknowledges that it is going to be awkward to have Marysol there but she is willing to suck it up for her friend. Julia shares that Clive Davis hooked her up with an opera singer to help her sing. Jonathan arrives in his tight pants, and he is tasked to teach her, and she is freaked out when she hears him sing. The poor dog is humping Jonathan’s leg trying to self-soothe himself so he can unhear that unpleasant tone coming from Julia.

Alexia and Peter take Frankie for his treatments. She is hopeful that the oxygen therapy will help Frankie and stimulate the cells in his brain. Alexia thinks that Frankie’s accident changed Peter’s life, which makes me wonder, does she delusionally think Peter would never have been in trouble if not for Frankie’s accident?

Lisa takes the kids over to Jody’s house, and I thought she was not introducing the kids to him yet? She claims that the kids do not know he is their boyfriend but one of her gay friends. Jody, who production has named Guncle Joe in the chryon, seems to be sweet with the kids helping Elle get those pesty frogs out of the pool. Lisa cannot believe how lucky she is, and I was thankful she did not mention the L word in this episode since it has got to be tiresome for Jody.

Larsa has everyone get picked up by the Sprinter van and they wish Alexia “Happy birthday”. There are going to be two teams which Larsa has dictated. Team Black: Alexia, Lisa, Nicole, Larsa, and Guerdy. Team Blue: Julia, Marysol, Adriana, and Kiki. Larsa thinks she has picked the winning team for herself since she is very competitive.

While everyone is on the Sprinter, those who were told by Larsa about Guerdy’s cancer are pretending they do not know. Production does a good job of shading Larsa, who cannot keep her inflated yapper shut and keep something confidential. Adriana has to share with everyone that she has corn gas, but there are worse foods to give you wicked gas — like eggs! The ladies panic thinking what is going to come out of Adriana’s rectum and poison them all!

We first must make a pit stop so Adriana can release some of her corn toxins, and she overhears Marysol and Alexia talking about Adriana’s farting. Kiki does not like people passing gas because she is too classy, but production shades her by showing her peeing on the beach. Alexia shares that she pees and poops in front of Todd and would love to have conjoined toilets. She needs to contact 23andMe to find out if she is related to Tre since no one in their right mind would admit to this level of intimacy other than her Jersey counterpart.

Alexia tells Adriana that she is the reason that Todd was not at the party. Adriana confronts Alexia about the comments Todd made suggesting there were problems between them. Marysol jumps in and Adriana spouts out “You are a mother f*cking hateful person.” Marysol tells Adriana she tried to f*ck her boyfriend and she is repulsed by her. Adriana calls Marysol a drunk and a venomous snake. It is shared with Alexia that Adriana thinks she has gotten too uppity riding on Todd’s wealthy coattails. Marcus and Russell, who are also in the Sprinter, are watching this b*tch fight like it is a UFC match.

Thank God they arrive at the event so they can stop fighting and allow the Sprinter driver to air the van out! Adriana pulls Julia aside to let her know what happened. She does not want two snakes, meaning Alexia and Marysol, at her home for Martina’s party. I love to see all the guys and Queen Martina come out to watch the game. I caught Russell telling Todd how much he enjoyed his Cuban cigars at the party. Todd looked a little peeved and turned his back at this comment, and it made me mad since no one should be dismissive to Russell. Nicole is not as good as she was at practice, and Martina deems Julia’s ball-handling skills non-existent.

Alexia and Marysol are enjoying seeing Adriana wipe out and fall on her a*s while trying to play basketball. She thinks she is playing well but it shows otherwise. Marysol then goes down, and Adriana believes it is karma or too much alcohol in her sports bottle. Adriana laments that her BFF Julia will not uninvite Alexia and Marysol to the party. She would hope her friend would see how she is hurting.

Team Black wins, and Julia is the only housewife who could make a basket. They ended up with three injuries and probably only five minutes of playtime. They do raise $40k for this worthy charity, and then Todd has planned a birthday cake and a present for Alexia. Alexia has already bragged about her fancy gift to the group. Todd gifted Alexia with a $78k watch, which IMO does not look that feminine, but she plays it off like she likes it. Todd thought she would like the same watch he wears hopefully he buys real stuff, unlike Louie with fake Cartier. Adriana, who cannot watch Alexia, gets her glory pouts in the bathroom inhaling her noxious corn-gas fumes. I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving, and see you next week in SLC!

TELL US — THOUGHTS ON THE LATEST RHOM EPISODE?

fluffy mc fun November 23, 2023 - 8:55 am

Happy Thanksgiving my friends. Thanksgiving tip of the day: If you are making fresh cranberry sauce. make sure you don’t let it boil over!

Wicked Cupcake November 23, 2023 - 9:15 am

Happy Turkey Day to you! ????

xxjacks ???? November 23, 2023 - 12:24 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! ????????

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 24, 2023 - 7:57 pm

????????????????????????Happy Thanksgiving Jacks! I’m always so thankful for you and I hope you have a wonderful long weekend! This place wouldn’t be the same without you and I always appreciate what a kind, encouraging and uplifting friend you’ve been. You are a ray of sunshine here! ????☀️???? Sending you lots of love and hugs! ????????????????????

xxjacks ???? November 25, 2023 - 4:28 am

I feel the same about you Courtney! ????????❤️????????

L G November 24, 2023 - 12:48 am

I make it with honey instead of sugar. The taste is out of this world.

fluffy mc fun November 24, 2023 - 9:02 am

Maple syrup is also a good sweetener for cranberries. I stuck half of a cinnamon stick in mine this year. It added a subtle sparkle.

L G November 24, 2023 - 10:03 am

Ooh! I must try that at Christmas.

fluffy mc fun November 24, 2023 - 8:31 pm

I’m going to go with the honey and chop up an apple in mine for Christmas. Cranberries are fun to play with.

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 24, 2023 - 7:53 pm

Hi LG! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I just wanted to say I really thank you and appreciate you. I’m so glad we connected and it’s really meant a lot to me. I hope this holiday season is relaxing and stress free filled with lots of love and extra health! Thank you for being a great friend, an empathetic soul and a helpful shoulder. ????????????????????????????????

L G November 25, 2023 - 6:55 am

Aw, you are so sweet. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I appreciate and thank you as well. You are such a lovely, warm, caring and intelligent person. I always enjoy talking to you. ????

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 25, 2023 - 4:47 pm

????❤️????????✨

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 24, 2023 - 7:49 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Fluffy! I hope you had a great day and you have a great weekend too! I’m thankful for you and all your random facts! ???????? Just when I start to get to the boiling point with Bravo people I see your comment and you pull me back to sanity with a good laugh or distraction. This place wouldn’t be the same without you and I appreciate you! ????❤️????????????????????????????

fluffy mc fun November 24, 2023 - 8:28 pm

AW Love ya Courtney! (Mean it.)

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 24, 2023 - 9:12 pm

????????

Wicked Cupcake November 23, 2023 - 9:18 am

Adriana is an asshole. I can’t stand her.

Tired of the arguing over nothing. Who cares if a couple of women are talking about you being gassey? You brought it up in the first place.

Lol@ that watch. Knowing they are broke, it makes these scenes all the more humorous!

Not many likeable people this year.

LeftyRighty November 23, 2023 - 10:57 am

Yeah Alexia has really sunk down – in the first comeback season she seemed great: her life had lots of drama and she was open about it, fabulous condo with that amazing view etc but now in its 3rd season these people are looking more tarnished. Same reason why even though I really like Jenna Lyons for housewives and that’s the caliber of people they should be casting – it will get old if they do it too long and then they become career housewives and it starts becoming fake with lots of made up drama. If I were her i would not come back at all. End on a high note.

GlassStones November 23, 2023 - 11:02 am

He could have spent 78k on a downpayment but, ok????????‍♀️

Fish ???? November 23, 2023 - 11:19 pm

Adriana is SUCH an asshole but she makes me laugh, how riled up she gets people. She’s insane

Wicked Cupcake November 24, 2023 - 9:26 am

Her envy of others is very palpable. It makes me laugh.

Fish ???? November 24, 2023 - 6:10 pm

It makes me laugh, too! ????

The Belle of the Ball November 23, 2023 - 9:21 am

Adriana gets the Ramona run way eyes when she plays the piano. https://media2.giphy.com/media/PjYfyarIEsNGM/giphy-downsized-small.mp4
Happy Thanksgiving!

Fish ???? November 23, 2023 - 11:20 pm

Her face listening to Julia was funny

xxjacks ???? November 23, 2023 - 12:24 pm

Love your recap Elizabeth ????❤️ The dog humping Johnathan’s leg while he was singing was so funny!

Elizabeth November 23, 2023 - 12:56 pm

????I hope you are having a great day eating lots of good food????

DanaPam1 November 23, 2023 - 1:24 pm

Nicole and her husband seem so good together. The way she sat on the basketball impressed me! I would fall on my ass.

I like Alexia with her sons. Frankie really has some great personality.

WTF Alexias toilet????

Crazy Eyes! November 23, 2023 - 6:22 pm

Guerdy definitely told Larsa about her cancer as a test. Pretty petty when you’re supposed to be dealing with a serious health issue!!!

LuvsSnark November 23, 2023 - 6:35 pm

Marysol is a hateful person. She can sure sling it, but she can’t take it.

L G November 24, 2023 - 12:45 am

She takes a shit with Todd in the room and wants conjoined toilets so they can shit at the same time? ???? They must be into coprophilia, a sexual fetish for feces. Maybe she should have given him a gold plated turd for a present.

Marysol is such a liar. She knows her ex bf contacted Adriana and that Adriana didn’t go out with him. Even if she had, so what? He’s her ex. Is she not always saying how happily married she is? Yet she’s still jealous of women her ex is interested in. It sounds like she is still carrying a torch. If I was her husband, that would bother me, but he already puts up with her being drunk 12/7 so it probably doesn’t even register with him.

Fish ???? November 23, 2023 - 11:21 pm

Great recap Elizabeth, thank you! I didn’t realize until tonight one had been posted ????

Elizabeth November 24, 2023 - 7:04 pm

Thank you Fish ????

L G November 24, 2023 - 12:45 am

redandwhiterx November 25, 2023 - 9:05 am

hi!,I like your writing so much! share we be in contact more approximately your article on AOL? I need a specialist in this area to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Looking ahead to see you.