The Bravo network has just released the dramatic Southern Charm New Orleans season two trailer!
The full cast from season one, including Tamica Lee, Barry Smith, Jeff Charleston, Reagan Charleston, Justin Reese, and Jon Moody, are back for what promises to be a sizzling sophomore season. Rachel McKenzie and Kelsey Nichols are also returning as well as friends of the cast.
The two minute video trailer kicks off with the revelation that Reagan and Jeff have gotten a divorce following their tumultuous marriage last season. Even more, Reagan has moved on with a new man who can be seen proposing to her as Jeff tries to get back into the dating game. The trailer also previews Reagan getting remarried!
As for the other couples, Kelsey struggles to get a marriage commitment from Justin, while Tamica and Barry’s sex life is back to being hot and heavy following a dry spell last year. However, the couple faces some difficulty when it comes to parenting their teenage son.
Below is what viewers can expect from each of the cast members according to Bravo’s press release.
- Tamica is embracing a career transition from an early morning anchor to the lead of the afternoon show, providing more time to focus on motherhood and her marriage.
- Barry is thriving as a personal trainer and is excited about expanding his fitness empire, while also navigating having tough conversations with his teenage son.
- Reagan shifts her attention to a new chapter that involves divorce, a new love interest and the chance at the family she’s always wanted.
- Jeff is on a personal journey to find out who he is after his tumultuous marriage with Reagan has come to an end, but when he is faced with how fast she’s moved on—he spirals out of control.
- Justin’s career is flourishing but when it comes to his love life, the pressure to take things to the next level with his girlfriend Kelsey may prove to be too much.
- Jon continues to make a name for himself in the prestigious art world.
- Rachel is a businesswoman and the friend everyone turns to for advice.
Southern Charm NOLA season two premieres on Sunday, June 2 at 9/8c on Bravo.
Photo Credit: Virginia Sherwood/Bravo
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE SOUTHERN CHARM NOLA SEASON 2 TRAILER?
Top Stories This Week!