During a new interview, Andy admitted to blacklisting a “few people” from his show. He also said his Bravo TV series is a “semi-dangerous” stop for celebrities due to the fact that he does not do pre-interviews for his guests.
“There are a few people [who have been blacklisted],” Andy admitted to AOL Lifestyle on August 4. “And you would be surprised, there are a few people who we have deemed ‘not worth the trouble.’”
According to Andy, celebrities are typically banned from his show because they have too many demands.
“Like you can’t talk about this and you can’t ask about that. Or there are a couple people who have been on the show that we deem too annoying to come back,” he explained.
Last year, Andy revealed to E! News that his worst guest thus far was Amber Rose.
“She didn’t want to answer any of my shady questions,” he shared. “She turned to me, she goes, ‘Am I a horrible guest?’ I go, you are in the running for one of the worst guests we’ve ever had.”
During Andy’s interview with AOL Lifestyle, he said that because he does not hold pre-interviews with the celebrities he welcomes to his show, he’s able to get away with a lot when it comes to the questions he asks. This makes for a “semi-dangerous” situation for his guests.
“I’m one of the few people that kind of goes there. Howard Stern is my broadcasting role model. So, I like to ask questions that I don’t think that the other shows in late night would ask or the other shows on the stops would ask,” he explained.
Although Andy admitted that there have been “a few” celebrities who have declined to return to his show, he said he doesn’t try to piss people off and hopes they want to come back.
“It happens sometimes but mainly they really want to come back and they know what they’re getting into when they come on the show,” he continued.
Watch What Happens Live airs Sundays through Thursdays at 11 p.m. on Bravo TV.
Photo Credit: Ron Adar/Shutterstock.com