PHOTO: See Lindsay Hubbard and Johnny Bananas on Their Date as Source Says They Are Not Compatible, Plus New Details of Their Outing Revealed

by Lindsay Cronin Comments
PHOTO: Lindsay Hubbard and Johnny 'Bananas' Looked "Into Each Other" During NYC Date on Would-Have-Been Wedding Weekend But Source Says They're "Not Compatible"

Credit: Judy Eddy/Cover Images, ZUMAPRESS.com / MEGA

Lindsay Hubbard and Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio stepped out with one another amid what would have been the Summer House cast member’s wedding weekend with ex-fiancé Carl Radke.

As a number of Lindsay’s family and friends, including Scheana Shay, 38, and Kyle Cooke, 41, opted to move forward with their plans to travel to Mexico for the canceled event, Lindsay, 37, had a meal date with the House of Villains star, 41, in New York City.

On Sunday, November 19, Lindsay and Johnny were seen at the West Village’s Little Owl restaurant before enjoying a walk around the block and later returning to the venue.

“They came out laughing,” an onlooker told E! News on November 21. “They strolled up the street a bit.”

As Lindsay, who was sporting a Mötley Crüe T-shirt, a black coat, and jeans, and Johnny, who was wearing a gray T-shirt, a leather jacket, and camouflage pants, sat down for the meal, they reportedly looked “into each other.”

According to a second report, however, Lindsay is not moving on from her relationship with Carl with Johnny.

“It came and it went. As soon as it started it was over,” a source told Us Weekly of her relationship with Johnny on November 21. “They went on a date and now it’s over. Nothing more. They’re not compatible.”

News of Lindsay and Johnny’s Sunday outing came just after it was reported by Page Six that the pair had spent time with one another on Friday, November 17, which would have been her and Carl’s wedding day.

As the outlet noted, Lindsay and Johnny allegedly enjoyed “an intimate dinner” at Loring Place, which is also located in the West Village.

Prior to Johnny, Lindsay was linked to country singer Dustin Lynch. But just as with Johnny, they have since been confirmed as “just friends.”

“There’s no truth to it. She’s been spending time in Nashville because she has several friends down there, including a friend who is also in Dustin’s circle,” a source told Page Six, noting that Lindsay was “trying to distract herself from the heartbreak” of her and Carl’s breakup.

Lili November 22, 2023 - 12:59 pm

So she has to be compatible to have fun with him she didn’t marry him.

veronicar November 22, 2023 - 10:58 am

They are both selfish assholes who think they are hot shit and have no jobs outside of reality tv so I think they are perfect for each other!

GlassStones November 22, 2023 - 11:12 am

I was going to ask: does Lindsey have an actual Job?

veronicar November 22, 2023 - 11:30 am

She quit her PR job years ago. And insisted Carl quit working too, which was super odd considering they were renting an apartment that was $13,000. What a waste of money unless you are actually rich.

saynt96 November 22, 2023 - 11:38 am

So what is she banking on, Summer house to go on forever or her popularity to never wane.

veronicar November 22, 2023 - 11:40 am

Well she admitted she thought she and Carl were going to get married then she would join the cast of RHONY. She is so delusion she probably thinks she is going to be on reality tv forever.

saynt96 November 22, 2023 - 11:51 am

Wow, now that the plan has fallen through, I guess that’s why she’s making her reality rounds with Bananas.

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 22, 2023 - 5:19 pm

Yep! Plus after the wedding was called off I think Lindsay was hoping for the Ariana treatment of everyone coming to her for endorsements and more shows. She’s going to have a rude awakening.

Here2Snark November 22, 2023 - 5:31 pm

Hey Courtney ❤️
I came here looking for you because I wanted to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving ????????
I hope that you have a wonderful holiday, stay safe and don’t wear yourself out too much. I love you and I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow ????????????

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 22, 2023 - 6:34 pm

????????❤️ So happy to get to see you and say Happy Thanksgiving too! I’m always incredibly thankful for you and I hope you have a love filled weekend! Sending you extra big hugs airmail! ????????????????????????????????????

Here2Snark November 22, 2023 - 8:49 pm

I’ll always be thankful and feel so incredibly lucky for having you in my life ????????????

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 22, 2023 - 10:34 pm

Me too SO lucky! ????❤️❤️

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 23, 2023 - 1:19 am

You are such an empathetic person that has really made me feel understood and that is priceless! I really appreciate you and I hope you take it easy and don’t over do it too! Otherwise we won’t be able to get the Christmas decor up! ???? It will be time to take it all down by the time we get it up! ???????? Hope “the brat” has safe travels to you for Christmas too! That always makes me Lol. Xoxo ????????????????????❤️

Here2Snark November 23, 2023 - 5:22 pm

The priceless understanding goes both ways Court. It’s impossible to put into words just how comforting it is ❤️
As for taking it easy… I have no choice. I somehow ended up with a cold a few days ago. I’ve done a total of 8 covid tests on three different days and so far they’ve all come up negative for covid so I guess that’s a good thing ???? Can’t figure out how I caught it though? I barely leave the house and when I do I’m ALWAYS masked in an N95 mask, I always have a baggie with Lysol wipes in my pocket which I use continuously. I see my mom all the time (she lives around the corner) but she’s just as cautious as I am. She rarely goes to the stores, we both still use Instacart for everything. We are the only people who we allow in our homes. The only “reckless” thing that I’ve done is spend time with my niece and her two little boys. But they rarely leave their house because the youngest one is only a few months old. Plus it had been over a week since I had been there last and when I first showed symptoms. None of them are sick or have been sick. And my mom came down with symptoms the same day as me. The only place she had been was to a banking appointment and she double masks. So who knows? We’ve been racking our brains trying to figure out how we got sick and have come up with nothing. But obviously our immune systems are down from living in a bubble for almost four years now. And now I guess that I’m going to have to go back into complete isolation mode again at least until next spring when the weather warms up and the case load goes back down again. And then MAYBE I’ll try to slowly try to build my resistance up. I’m kinda wanting to get in one more visit with the boys, I already miss those little twerpers SO much. The three year old is my fave! I just love hearing his little voice calling “Auntie Snarky, Auntie Snarky!” ????
Anyways hopefully I feel a bit better in the next few days so that I can start hauling out the Christmas junk. And as far as The Brat goes, she has had a boyfriend for almost a year now and he has a really big family that lives a couple of hours away from them in Quebec so she plans to spend Christmas with his family this year and then they wanted to come here after for a few days. But now after getting sick from who knows what or how, neither me or mum really want her/them coming here. They would fly here so that means them traveling through airports during the busiest time of the year and that’s going to be a hard pass. We prefer them waiting until the spring. My 50th birthday is in May, close to Mother’s Day so we’re thinking that will be the excuse/angle we’re going to use. Hopefully she’s not too upset, but I didn’t act like a baby when I found out that she was choosing to go to his family’s instead of coming home so she’ll just have to get over it like I did.
Anyways, I love you and I hope that you’re having a great day and not overwhelming yourself. ????????????????❤️

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 23, 2023 - 11:27 pm

Aww, Snark I hope you feel better soon! That would drive me crazy too. My dad got Covid a couple of months ago and he made me dinner and later that night he told me he was feeling symptoms. The next day I gave him a Covid test and he tested positive. (For the first time) and I was so worried I was also going to get it plus I had to REALLY take care of him as he got super dizzy every time he stood up. I had to do everything for him. I was extremely careful and washed my hands after every step to avoid cross contamination and some how I miraculously didn’t get it! He couldn’t understand where he got it either but we are thinking it had to have been from the grocery store when he went to get stuff for dinner a few days earlier. He’s finally back to himself thank god but the dizziness lasted forever! Yeah, when you or I get a cold, just the common cold, it can mean a month of feeling like you’re on your death bed it hits us so hard. I’m so sorry. ????✨????????I’m sending you magical healing wishes that you get better ASAP! THAT’S AN ORDER TOO! ????????
I totally get it about the brat. I would feel and think the same as you. At least you have your mom. That’s like how I have my dad. ???? XOXO ????❤️❤️

Here2Snark November 27, 2023 - 6:10 am

I read this message from you a few days ago and I wanted to wait until I had better brain function to be able to convey how nice ( but honestly, “nice” doesn’t even begin to convey it.) There are way too examples that have hit the nail and a time or place that some words really hit me :
When you casually mentioned that a common head cold can force us in bed for over a month. I tend to receive the ???????? looks when trying to explain that even after my cold is gone (which takes 2-3 minimum to 3-5 days for normals. Now I’m not bed-bound; eventually periodically relote from my bed, then eventually I move to the couch.

Another one: another perfect example of you saying or guessing or just coincencidelty deciding to share something will me, who one else in the world could even pretend to understand…. The way that your arms get so tired and weakwjen trying to wash your hair. How you can only scrub for about 30-35 seconds and the drop your arms for at least 45 seconds which massaging them and repeat the process over and over again. I tried to tell a friend about that and I “felt” the the biggest and laziest person on Earth.

Then there’s washing and changing our beds: we’re both ocd foring us to wash our beds every two days leaving us complete deleted with zero spoons now energy.

There’s many more examples and I need to thank you for being a part of my life. I can never explain what meeting you and having you in my life. You are not only sweet and kind and funny but you get me in way that no else ever could. But it’s also much more than that; you have helped me to understand that I’m “normal” for a being a sickie. I spent a long time thinking that I was crazy because all of these symptoms felt extremely true to me but until I met you, i mostly recieved head shakes and faces of disbelief.
You always seem to come through exactly when I need you.
I will love you forever my beautiful soul-sister.
You really are a passionate, empathetic and compassionate person. And I think that you make me a better person ????????????????❤️????????????????????????

🔍Veronica Mars🕵️‍♀️(Courtney) November 27, 2023 - 10:47 am

🥰❤️Aww, this warmed my heart! Thank you Snark! I feel the exact same. I also wish I could write more but currently having one of those days/moments. Plus throw in the ADD or ADHD typing where my hands just want to spaz trying to text and it’s so hard to try to focus to hit each letter on keypad. 🤪😘🥰❤️💞❤️💞🤗 I’ll try to respond more later.

Here2Snark November 28, 2023 - 8:53 pm

No worries Court ❤️
I thought that I was doing better headspace wise so I thought that it was a good time to respond and tell you a few things that I’ve wanted to tell you for a while now.
Then I just read my comment to you and oh my 😳🥴… It’s a good thing that you understand brain-fog talk because… What a mess!! 🤪 Hopefully you understood the important parts 🥰🤗🤗💞

🔍Veronica Mars🕵️‍♀️(Courtney) November 29, 2023 - 12:09 am

It actually wasn’t hard at all. 😉🤣🤗🥰 Plus I feel what you feel already so I just understand and know. Hopefully and from what you’ve said you understand and know what I feel for you too! 🤗🥰❤️💞

Here2Snark November 30, 2023 - 3:34 pm

We see each other
🥰🤗🤗💞

🔍Veronica Mars🕵️‍♀️(Courtney) December 27, 2023 - 8:56 pm

Hey Snark! Ahhh, you’ve made my day each day seeing you more again on here! I still never asked you or Miranda what exactly happened but I wanted to find and old post and say that I saw a couple of days ago you both said Merry Christmas to each other. 🥰 I have seen a couple comments where she mentioned missing your friendship. I hope things get worked out in time because I know I sure miss your guys’ interactions. You both are the only reason I stuck around on this site. I hope you had a wonderful cozy Christmas and you have the BEST New Year! 🥰😘🤗❤️😘❤️💞✨🍾🥂☃️

🔍Veronica Mars🕵️‍♀️(Courtney) December 27, 2023 - 8:57 pm

Also…. sneak attack hug! 🤗🤗🤗😂🤣😉🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Here2Snark December 27, 2023 - 9:50 pm

You’re too fucking cute!!!
❤️💞🥰🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰💞❤️
📬💌🤗🤗🤗🤗💌📬

🔍Veronica Mars🕵️‍♀️(Courtney) December 28, 2023 - 4:40 am

🥰😘❤️✨😘❤️✨ When you least expect it… they will get you every time. 😂🤗🤗🤗🤗

🔍Veronica Mars🕵️‍♀️(Courtney) December 6, 2023 - 6:46 pm

🙋‍♀️🥰Just wanted to check in and see how your holiday season is going so far? I think this is the first year ever I’m not going to put up my tree. It’s more of the taking it down that I just don’t have it in me this year. I still made it look like Christmas exploded in the family room and did up the fireplace with my usual thick green (natural looking) garland and lights and then hung some of the special ornaments from that instead. Then of course I still put out the nostalgic and special decor pieces and my famous explosion of warm white string lights EVERYwhere for that cozy warm mood lighting. 😂 I’m obsessed with warm white lights inside when you can see it’s getting dark and cold outside. I think that’s maybe why I also love snowy nights so much because at night when it’s snowing it traps the warm lights outside and has that glow.✨🌨☃️Santa has already been putting gifts in Little Blondie’s mailbox at least every other day, sometimes every day. 🥰 I swear that I spend at least 5x more on her than anyone every Christmas but selfishly I just LOVE seeing her get so excited and then run around with her new toy or bone like a little kid that got the number one thing they wanted for Christmas every single time. 🤣 If it’s a new squeaky ball she wants to bring it outside immediately and she runs around with chin up in the air squeaking it like crazy as if she’s trying to tell all her neighborhood dog friends that she got a new ball. 😂 Then she stops for a minute and listens to hear if anyone responds. I hope you’re pacing yourself so that it’s a relaxing holiday too!🥰❤️ Next time you open your mailbox there will be a HUGE HUG that comes out and attacks you! That’s from me! 😂🤗🤗💞📫💌🤗🙅🏼‍♀️🙆🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙆🏼‍♀️ Send me some of that new baby smell too! 😂 Ahhh I envy that you get to experience that! I just love the feel of a little wiggly body in a onesie, the smell (not diaper 😂) and the sound of a baby laughing! That is an instant heart warming booster that I can never get enough of! 🥰💞💞✨💞✨

Here2Snark November 27, 2023 - 6:22 am

Oh no! I just tried to do a quick read of what I just sent you and it’s a mess; full of mistakes and hard to understand ????
Maybe I should have waited a couple of more days to see if my brain function had gotten any better……BUT I missed you and felt that it was important for me to express and appreciatiate how important our relationship is to me, xo

🔍Veronica Mars🕵️‍♀️(Courtney) November 27, 2023 - 10:43 am

😂🤗Don’t forget that I also speak and can read/understand brain fog, auto correct and too fast typing! 🤣 I understood it completely and knew what you were writing and saying. I’m fluent in that language! I can completely relate and do it all the time. 🥰💞

WhereYoMamaAt November 22, 2023 - 5:50 pm

That was the original appeal of SH for me, that the majority had real jobs they had to go back to after their weekends of fun. What a dumbass! I’d be banking those SH paychecks and using the show to push my PR firm. These TV personalities have a narrow view of the big picture. https://media0.giphy.com/media/148ujdR19pIXWU/giphy-downsized-small.mp4

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bag Slapper November 22, 2023 - 11:20 am

Why not? The poor woman has been through enough.

Crazy Eyes! November 22, 2023 - 11:50 am

Two thirsty douches!!! Who cares??? These articles are becoming insufferable!!!

Lili November 22, 2023 - 1:00 pm

Then don’t come on here problem solved.

JaneJ November 22, 2023 - 12:41 pm

The more I think about it the more I see these two jerk offs are made for each other. I’m sure Johnny Bananas would love to be on Summer House. Barf.

Lili November 22, 2023 - 12:59 pm

So she has to be compatible to have fun with him she didn’t marry him.

Eva Meen November 22, 2023 - 1:35 pm

Why TF is he still calling himself Bananas? How old is he?

Heidi November 22, 2023 - 1:56 pm

In his 40s. It makes me cringe that he insists on being called “Bananas” instead of by his name.

Bnirvana November 22, 2023 - 4:22 pm

Not compatible? A couple of whiny attention whores – what could be more perfect!

Here2Snark November 22, 2023 - 5:26 pm

I’d fuck him. But I’ve always been attracted to douchebags ????????‍♀️

Nathaniel "Lovebean" Gray November 23, 2023 - 5:50 am

Lmao! So have I!

Desert Diva November 23, 2023 - 7:19 am

So…Lindsay creates a total PR ‘moment’ by having paparazzi ready for her fake date w/Bananas (total PR stunt) …got pics & a story.

Hope she is happy? She certainly chose an outfit! 😀