RHOBH’s Kyle Richards Says Sutton Stracke’s Actions Affected Kids, & If She’s Open to Making Amends, Plus She Reacts to Kathy Hilton’s Comment About Split, and Shares Mauricio’s Response

by Lindsay Cronin
RHOBH's Kyle Richards Says Sutton Stracke's Actions Affected Kids, & If She's Open to Making Amends, Plus She Reacts to Kathy Hilton's Comment About Split, and Shares Mauricio's Response

Credit: Faye’s Vision/Cover Images

Kyle Richards is calling out Sutton Stracke for suggesting their friendship is a “farce” on a recent episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

While also commenting on sister Kathy Hilton‘s suggestion that she and Mauricio Umansky, 53, will not reconcile their marriage following their months-long separation and revealing how Mauricio reacted, Kyle, 54, admitted to being “disappointed” with Sutton, 52, and offered an update on whether or not their friendship break will be permanent.

“I think she’s just trying to be dramatic and get attention from the viewers,” Kyle told Page Six of Sutton on November 28. “Because she knows we’re friends.”

Kyle and Sutton faced off after their drama-filled trip to Las Vegas, during which Sutton suffered a meltdown amid a Magic Mike show, leading to a verbal sparring match between them.

“What did I do in Vegas to her?” Kyle asked. “She was the one who had the ridiculous meltdown. So, I don’t know. I felt like she’s my friend so I was disappointed and I was very hurt.”

While Kyle and Sutton are currently taking space from one another, Kyle believes they will eventually make amends as she also claims some of Sutton’s comments affected her children.

“I would not say it’s permanent. I’m someone who gets over things fast. I don’t only forgive, I also forget but to my detriment,” she noted. “So I have to protect myself a little right now. She made a choice to say certain things in her interviews and to talk about my marriage, which was affecting my children and my family.”

As for season 13, Kyle said that while it was, of course, “challenging” for her and Mauricio, they celebrated a “beautiful” Thanksgiving together and are also planning to be together for Christmas.

“We are taking it a day at a time right now,” she shared.

During a separate interview with Teddi Mellencamp, 42, for Extra TV, Kyle further criticized Sutton for failing to be a good friend to her amid the currently airing season.

“In the beginning, I was hearing little rumblings about things that were being said and I was like, ‘This doesn’t make sense because she’s actually my friend.’ And then I started seeing little interviews and clips and I saw some things I thought were really mean,” Kyle explained. “And then she made a comment about [Erika Jayne] that I thought wasn’t nice and I thought, ‘You know what? I need to step back a little bit.’”

Although some have felt that Kyle didn’t disclose enough to her co-stars about what was going on with her and Mauricio, she explained to Teddi that she didn’t “feel safe” speaking candidly with the cast.

“Some people will go below the belt and some people will really be your friend even though we’re on a reality show and I’ve had a little bit of both,” she admitted. “Who shares when you feel like they don’t have your best interest at heart and they’re just coming at you? I felt like I was on the defense that I was going through a hard time in my marriage. These people are my friends and Sutton, instead of calling me or saying on camera or on a phone call, ‘We’re here for you if you need us. You must be going through a difficult time. We understand that.’ But instead, I felt like, oh my gosh, I was already going through so much and just having them come at me and accuse me of things that weren’t even true, it didn’t feel good.”

When Teddi then asked Kyle how she felt about Kathy’s comment about her and Mauricio’s separation, Kyle explained her reaction and shared how Mauricio responded to the suggestion that they would remain apart.

“I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, that’s just going to start a whole thing, too.’ And actually, I texted Mo, I’m like, ‘I know you’re going to see this.’ He’s like, ‘I just saw it. I’m not even looking at these things anymore. I’m not going to do any deep dives,’” Kyle shared. “We see so much and it’s upsetting but that’s how she felt. She said, ‘I would love to see them work things out.’ But you know…”

Kyle also told Teddi about her Thanksgiving festivities with Mauricio.

“We had our friends over, a couple friends, and our girls were there. We all watched TV the next day, and watched a movie together so it’s nice to be able to have that,” she revealed. “I never expected to be in this position in a million years and obviously, it’s not ideal but I feel proud of the way we are navigating through this difficult time.”

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 13 airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on Bravo.

dorit's clips November 30, 2023 - 5:34 pm

Bullshit Kyle! Like calling Kim out didn’t affect your nieces/nephews??? Damn, she has a short memory to go along with her short legs.

Keef November 30, 2023 - 6:47 pm

What did I do to Camille?
What did I do to Brandi?
What did I do to Kim?
What did I do to Denise?
What did I do to LVP?
What did I do to Kathy?
What did I do to Sutton?
I couldn’t finish the article. Andy’s Frankenstein.

Magdalena November 30, 2023 - 8:50 pm

Oh stop it Kyle. Most of your kids are in their. 40s. They will get over it.

CAMILLE BRAUN November 30, 2023 - 5:09 pm

Oh Vyle, for the love of Christ, PLEASE fuck off already.

Maria November 30, 2023 - 8:00 pm

You never disappoint. Thank you for making me laugh.

CAMILLE BRAUN December 1, 2023 - 11:24 pm

Awww good! It’s my pleasure 🥰

Prycer December 1, 2023 - 1:59 am

I miss the finger emoji’s.

CAMILLE BRAUN December 1, 2023 - 11:25 pm

FUCK KYLE RICHARDS!!! 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Prycer December 1, 2023 - 11:39 pm

Yes Girl Yes!!

Jshappyday November 30, 2023 - 5:10 pm

Oh, Kyle always putting herself the victim in these interviews when she was the one who drove herself over to Sutton’s house and started Mean Girl attacking her, and the next day with Dorit and Crystal, and Again at Garcelle’s movie screening! Just stop with rewriting history Kyle..we all saw you once again be just a viscous, horrible friend!

Heidi November 30, 2023 - 5:13 pm

Oh shut the fuck up Kyle.

Robert November 30, 2023 - 5:13 pm

I don’t get why Sutton rolls in the mud with this repulsive pig.

Connie, THE REAL CONNIE November 30, 2023 - 7:23 pm

Sutton tries to act like a gracious lady. Kyle is no lady, not gracious and does the understand good manners. Kyle is Big Kathy reincarnated.

Jshappyday November 30, 2023 - 5:17 pm

Can I add, I loved that Kyle has been a Mean Girl and bully for so long now, no one is falling for her act anymore and she has no fan base left to be seen online, social media, the blogs even trying to defend her anymore. It was just nonexistent last night and today anywhere. Kaput! It was so strong during the LVP vs. Kyle years, but after Kyle going after so many more housewives, Denise, Kathy, etc. with the same cruel, victim game plan, her only fans are the one she buys..Teddi and Annemarie and gets them time on the show.

JaneJ November 30, 2023 - 5:20 pm

I don’t know about social media, but on the blogs about 1 in every 100 comments is taking up for her. Seems like the tides have finally turned.

Jshappyday November 30, 2023 - 5:27 pm

Ok, I will give her the 1% ha ha. But Kyle had a really healthy fan base and fans would go at it. In the very early years I was very much a Kyle defender actually, in the Camille stuff, was sympathetic at first dealing with Kim before I saw the whole picture (how Kyle puts herself as victim at every turn) and some LVP stuff. But switched over Carlton season or even Joyce when she saying some really crude things about both ladies, trying to set them up, real dirty, mean girl stuff and I lost respect for her and didn’t look back.

JaneJ November 30, 2023 - 5:31 pm

That’s why I’m wondering what people are saying Twitter and such. Someone posted here a couple weeks ago that hating Teddi was trending on Twitter and I thought it was hilarious.

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION November 30, 2023 - 6:53 pm

I remember that, I didn’t like Kyle from episode one, season one. People would come for me on the blogs, but I knew I was right about this filthy hag.

Starr December 1, 2023 - 12:59 pm

Same BA. I saw through her from the very first & totally loved how Carlton was open about Kyle’s colors. That affected her much to my delight.

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION December 1, 2023 - 3:09 pm

Yes. Kyle was so nasty. She tries to make people look bad, in an attempt to make herself look better. The way she treated Kim in the back of that limo is all you need to know about Kyle. She’s a gross housewife and person.

Fish 🐟 November 30, 2023 - 9:33 pm

I liked her way back in the day, I bought her family scapegoat bullshit hook line and sinker

LuvsSnark November 30, 2023 - 5:32 pm

I highly doubt Teddibore would hang in there if Kyle came right out and told her there was not a chance in hell that Teddibore would ever be invited back to the show. As for Annmarie, give it time. Kyle will eventually stab her in the back, as well.

LeftyRighty November 30, 2023 - 5:51 pm

Ratings for that last episode are waaaaay down. Probably the lowest of all time – only about 800k tuned in to hate watch

Girlwithdiamondearrings November 30, 2023 - 6:28 pm

yay Kyles big planned moment on her attempt at another dinner party from hell, failed

Jshappyday December 1, 2023 - 7:06 am

Yup, the negative, hateful vibe tone of the show Erika and Kyle are bringing is Not Working! Fans want no part of this mean girl Kyle stuff another season with Erika and Dorit backing her up. They are not going to stay around for it. Then the ONE cast member they bring in is another Kyle suck up. What a fail!

LeftyRighty December 1, 2023 - 10:04 am

I keep saying vyle is the cancer that’s driving out the good in BH. Bravo really should excise that
Witchy warty boil and fire her and her minions once and for all. This is not what we want to watch bravo! Pay attention!

On a side note watching all these unfiltered videos of vyle from the Kathy party really shows how warty and wrinkly she is! Still pictures don’t show all the bumps and cracks. Kathy amazingly looks younger in moving video from different angles than vyle and Kim. I don’t know what happened to Kim / didn’t she just recover from a bunch of plastic surgery last year or early this year? She looks really rough. But she’s still preferable to vyle IMO

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION November 30, 2023 - 6:50 pm

I think even production has turned on her, before they used to give her good lighting, but her wrinkles and sags were especially disturbing in last night’s episode!

There is no way Kyle is only 56, she’s gotta be pushing 60s for sure.

Connie, THE REAL CONNIE November 30, 2023 - 7:20 pm

If you connected the warts on her face it would be a pentacle.

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION November 30, 2023 - 7:40 pm

lol, or a solar system

BLONDE ❤️ AMBITION November 30, 2023 - 8:02 pm

I totally missed how fucking GREAT your comment is!!!
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

L G December 1, 2023 - 2:05 pm

😆

Fish 🐟 November 30, 2023 - 9:32 pm

That’s a good point, I was wondering what the fuck was going on with her face, and she probably has way worse lighting then she used to

Nina in the Cantina November 30, 2023 - 5:17 pm

St. Kyle of Perpetual Victimization when her sister was attacked by 2 vicious hyenas: https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/778135e14c326ec7b48193ab6c1f1bfa2b88af0c5e12dad97eda843daa2e73c5.gif

Fish 🐟 November 30, 2023 - 9:31 pm

Lol

JaneJ November 30, 2023 - 5:19 pm

Byle is making such a fool of herself this season and I’m loving watching it.

TG805 November 30, 2023 - 5:20 pm

Remember when she brought Brandi and Kim over to tell the world that Denise had a one night stand with Brandi? Then kept badgering her about it everywhere in Paris? She is just a disgusting piece of crap. I am glad others are finally starting to see it.

Realitynot November 30, 2023 - 5:25 pm

It’s ok for Vyle to do horrible things to her cast mates but don’t let them question her. If she’s questioned she starts to play the victim role.

LeftyRighty November 30, 2023 - 5:49 pm

So predictable and boring: just get rid of this boring manipulative needy one trick pony already!

Realitynot November 30, 2023 - 6:37 pm

Right! She adds nothing to the show with her Ozempic face.

Fish 🐟 November 30, 2023 - 9:31 pm

She looks awful. She was so beautiful before. I don’t judge people for some tweaks, but she has completely fucked up her face.

Yazmean November 30, 2023 - 5:54 pm

I hate people that view things through shit-covered glasses

Ann_RS November 30, 2023 - 10:45 pm

Someone needs to badger her about Morgan.

ScrappieONE November 30, 2023 - 5:20 pm

I only read halfway through this dripple and quit once I got to the part that it’s affecting Kyle’s kids. BS, what about the past 13 years you’ve gone after someone every season, what about their kids and family. FO Kyle.

mssweets November 30, 2023 - 5:52 pm

Dead, I did the SAME!🤣

Yazmean November 30, 2023 - 5:54 pm

Ditto!!!

Ann_RS November 30, 2023 - 10:43 pm

Kyle is acting like she and her chick are having an affair. She filmed with the kids and then spoke in such a way that the kids were fighting back tears. She is doing so much to hurt and embarrass her kids, but “Sutton hurt her kids”. Is she insane???!!!

Nina in the Cantina November 30, 2023 - 5:21 pm

I wonder how Sutton’s children are affected with you trying to paint her as an alcoholic with an eating disorder?

TG805 November 30, 2023 - 5:21 pm

Exactly. She is awful!

Girlwithdiamondearrings November 30, 2023 - 6:26 pm

Kyle needs to drop it… its beyond ugly at this point

Connie, THE REAL CONNIE November 30, 2023 - 7:18 pm

Much like Kyle

Realitynot November 30, 2023 - 5:24 pm

This is why I will never like Vyle! Her kids already knew what was going on. The show has already filmed and articles were out about her having a relationship with Morgan. Maybe stop dressing like Morgan and getting your initials on her body.

JaneJ November 30, 2023 - 5:28 pm

Her dumb ass already had picture of Morgan on her lap all over social media when this was filmed so blaming it on Sutton is ridiculous.

Realitynot November 30, 2023 - 6:37 pm

Exactly! Sutton did nothing wrong.

Fish 🐟 November 30, 2023 - 9:29 pm

The giggly hyena look is not cute on a 55 year old woman

LuvsSnark November 30, 2023 - 5:30 pm

No, Kyle. Sutton may be your friend, but you certainly aren’t hers. You’re supposedly SO hurt over her hinting at your marriage issues, but you turn around and practically accuse her of being an alcoholic and hint at her being anorexic. Such hypocrisy!

dorit's clips November 30, 2023 - 5:34 pm

The Best November 30, 2023 - 5:38 pm

Parading around town with a lesbian and either being in a relationship or pretending to be in one with her, seems like it might affect your family more. Plus at least Sutton didn’t grab your wrists. Total hypocrite.

Europa December 1, 2023 - 7:30 am

Kyle is doing some classic queer baiting.

LeftyRighty November 30, 2023 - 5:47 pm

We all just need to stop reading whatever vyle says. She talks out both sides of her mouth is contradictory, reacts based on misinterpretations and isn’t consistent. I can’t stand her and don’t care about her life. I just hope they get rid of her. She’s not entertaining nor interesting enough to be on tv. Who cares about her stupid life or stupid opinions. She’s overrated and irrelevant

Connie, THE REAL CONNIE November 30, 2023 - 7:17 pm

Not to mention she walks like she shit her pants and hasn’t had time to change.

LeftyRighty December 1, 2023 - 10:09 am

lol that explains her dumb ugly gait

BESwestcoast November 30, 2023 - 5:48 pm

I’m sorry “the kids” ???? Kyle’s kids are all 35 yrs old 😆 🤣 😂

mssweets November 30, 2023 - 5:50 pm

Beotch eat a FAT DICK. Everything you said about Sutton, look in the mirror and say it to YOURSELF cause that’s the ONLY place it APPLIES!

Rosemarie December 1, 2023 - 10:00 am

mssweets she doesn’t do that anymore dontcha know. I had something else type but it was gross so I deleted it. Even I have my standards 🙂

0610289114 November 30, 2023 - 5:52 pm

Kyle’s own actions are what affect her kids. She needs to take some accountability and stop blaming other people.

Yazmean November 30, 2023 - 5:52 pm

I had to stop at how Sutton was affecting Kyle’s children.

mssweets November 30, 2023 - 5:55 pm

I think 99% of the readers here did the same. I know I did!

Yazmean November 30, 2023 - 5:56 pm

Definitely, as i started reading the comments.

Connie, THE REAL CONNIE November 30, 2023 - 7:11 pm

I came straight to the comments. No need to real what Cruella’s thoughts are. They aren’t her original thoughts anyway

Crazy Eyes! November 30, 2023 - 5:53 pm

Um, sweetheart, you’re the one “affecting” the kids with your bizarre behavior and social media posts with some lesbian that you stalked!!! Project much Vyle????

Yazmean November 30, 2023 - 5:57 pm

I love that Morgan put that out there

BESwestcoast November 30, 2023 - 5:59 pm

I’m sorry “the kids” ??? Kyle’s kids are all 35 yrs old 😆 🤣 😂

Connie, THE REAL CONNIE November 30, 2023 - 7:10 pm

Except for Mauricio Junior who is 15.

Mariucci3 November 30, 2023 - 6:15 pm

Maybe it isn’t permanent to Vyle, but if I was Sutton, I would move on and never, ever look back. Hold her at arm’s length as a fellow cast member only and call it a f’n day.

LuvsSnark November 30, 2023 - 7:43 pm

Me too.

Girlwithdiamondearrings November 30, 2023 - 6:26 pm

Kyle stop talking, you’re attempting take down of Sutton over…. nothing, is beyond transparent.
You laughing at Erica telling Max to eff off?
You bringing brandi on tv to out Denise about her make out sesh didnt hurt Denise’s kids?
What about the awful thing you said about LVP, Carlon, Joyce, and on and on
Kyle you posing with Morgan in 648323 insta photos on her lap and hanging out with her 24/7. What about your 15 year old daughter at home ? pleaseeeeee

Jane_one November 30, 2023 - 6:31 pm

Kyle: me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me.

If she doesn’t trust the cast to speak about her story line in front of them, then shut up. Please.

“I think she’s just trying to be dramatic and get attention from the viewers.” Kyle would know all about how to be dramatic to get attention. She has done it ever since she came on the show. The only one better at that may be Vicki.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn’t see how Sutton affected her kids in the story. At least I think it is Kyle’s kids the headline is referring to. With a mother running over all SM making a fool of herself and Mo, why would Sutton make a difference? If Kyle had been my mother I would have been mortified at her behavior.

Ginger Snap November 30, 2023 - 6:36 pm

Kyle, no one believes your crap anymore. “Just be honest.”

Realitynot November 30, 2023 - 6:39 pm

OT: Tamra put a picture of her with Teresa saying, All is good🤍.
This is why Tamra is dumb ass hell. She said a lot but now all is good.

Maria November 30, 2023 - 7:47 pm

I just can’t anymore with Tamra. She lies and uses people. Of course she had a falling out with Shannon, of course she is friends with Fancy Pants, of course she is friends with Emily. Next season she will fall out again with these women.

Realitynot December 1, 2023 - 2:33 pm

I can’t stand Tamra for the same reasons.

DoUNeedPantiesInPrison November 30, 2023 - 6:39 pm

FU Vyle. Do you think we’ve forgotten what you did to Denise Fucking Richards? I am sure that affected her children. Go have a playdate with Mumbles Morgan.

Mariucci3 November 30, 2023 - 6:40 pm

Vyle: have the balls to say what you wanted to ask me.

Also Vyle: I cannot believe you have the guts to say that to me…and then goes on to hint Sutton has an eating disorder, blaming Sutton for making her go there. Remember when Vyle talked about her eating disorder through tears?

Shut the fuck up, Vyle. You’re fucking insufferable drunk, sober and every single state of being in between.

Fish 🐟 November 30, 2023 - 9:26 pm

Kyle only talked about her eating disorder when Crystal talked about hers. She tries to overshadow everyone.

Mariucci3 November 30, 2023 - 9:57 pm

Every time.

Beachgirl December 1, 2023 - 1:45 pm

And then accused Sutton of doing that same thing when Sutton mentioned her miscarriages to Sanela. Classic projection by Kyle.

L G December 1, 2023 - 2:01 pm

Spot on.

The only “eating disorder” Kyle has is confusion over if she prefers eating pussy or dick.

keenmom December 1, 2023 - 12:20 am

Classic narcissist deflecting.

Grandrea C November 30, 2023 - 6:45 pm

Why do they all keep talking about Sutton’s “meltdowns” when they are the ones doing all the screaming and yelling? For whatever reason Sutton left, she did it quietly and just wanted to be by herself. Kyle and Erika are the ones making the huge deal about Vegas. They’ve forced her to apologize for things she didn’t do, pushed her into every imaginable corner and gossiped about her at every opportunity. Who wouldn’t take a drink or 5 just too have to deal with these bitches?

Connie, THE REAL CONNIE November 30, 2023 - 7:08 pm

I would take a drink then start swing the bottle. However i am sure the bottle would inflict no damage on those airheads.

Fish 🐟 November 30, 2023 - 9:26 pm

If I were Sutton, I’d start drinking on day one of filming and wouldn’t be able to stop until it was over. Kyle would drive anybody to drink.

Bim-Bo-Dietl-Slice December 1, 2023 - 12:12 am

haha, no wonder she accuses everyone around her of being an alcoholic.

Keef November 30, 2023 - 6:47 pm

What did I do to Camille?
What did I do to Brandi?
What did I do to Kim?
What did I do to Denise?
What did I do to LVP?
What did I do to Kathy?
What did I do to Sutton?
I couldn’t finish the article. Andy’s Frankenstein.

Connie, THE REAL CONNIE November 30, 2023 - 7:06 pm

Hmmm there is a common denominator there. It is the vyle one.

Lillymae December 1, 2023 - 11:50 am

Yes, Keef! Kyle in a nutshell. Too many examples to even start listing them.

Keef December 1, 2023 - 12:02 pm

Exactly. You’re either in her vicious clique or you’re burned at the stake. Everybody sees it except Kyle.

Keef November 30, 2023 - 6:52 pm

I didn’t think the day would come that I would despise Kyle more than Erikunt, but here we are.

Fish 🐟 November 30, 2023 - 9:24 pm

Erikunt is willing to admit she needs her paycheque. Kyle needs nothing but all the oxygen in the room.

Mariucci3 November 30, 2023 - 6:54 pm

Fish 🐟 November 30, 2023 - 9:24 pm

Housewife of Malibu November 30, 2023 - 6:54 pm

Poor Vyle…I wonder how exposing Kim’s substance use issues to the world affected Kim’s kids? Or how Vyle’s refusal to support Kathy when Harry’s Hag was attacking her character affected her children? Sutton’s talk is child’s play in comparision to Vyle’s behavior.

Keef November 30, 2023 - 6:56 pm

It’s like having a front row seat to somebody’s personality disorder/mental illness.

Margy Lynn November 30, 2023 - 7:06 pm

100% Spot-on.

Egos_Unleashed November 30, 2023 - 7:18 pm

Kyle could actually be making a valid point if she weren’t such a hypocrite.

Egos_Unleashed November 30, 2023 - 7:17 pm

As an actor and producer myself, I can unequivocally say Kyle is working overtime to maintain the facade that is her life. She will do and say anything to have control and power.

Fish 🐟 November 30, 2023 - 9:23 pm

I believe it

2cents November 30, 2023 - 7:32 pm

I’m loving Sutton using Kyle’s tactics on Kyle. Kyle has implied that Sutton is mentally unstable, a prude, an alcoholic, and has an eating disorder, but God forbid Sutton says ‘what’s is going on in your life, Kyle.’

SaSa November 30, 2023 - 8:29 pm

So Sutton’s comments hurt her kids. Not the lesbian DWTS shit show that’s been shoved down our throat for the last few months. Just Sutton. Ok.

Magdalena November 30, 2023 - 8:50 pm

Oh stop it Kyle. Most of your kids are in their. 40s. They will get over it.

Miranda Pierpont November 30, 2023 - 8:54 pm

Kyle’s getting a taste of her own medicine and that’s all there is to it.

LuvsSnark December 1, 2023 - 9:02 am

With Sutton’s realization that Kyle is NOT a friend, she’s not afraid to say what’s on her mind anymore. Good for her.

Fish 🐟 November 30, 2023 - 9:22 pm

Maybe Kyle should not have tried to follow, badger, then humiliate Sutton if she wanted Sutton to remain nice to her

GlassStones November 30, 2023 - 9:31 pm

Kyle is a straight up mean 13 year old biatch- ugh- at this point I just hate watch this show.

Kate November 30, 2023 - 10:21 pm

As a nurse and my work schedule, I often have to record RHOBH. I sat down late last night to watch when I got home and was in shock how this has become the Kyle Richard’s “my way or no way of Beverly Hills.” I can’t stand how she treats Sutton. I was shocked what she said to her when Sutton said her ex, the man she truly loved was moving to London. My god, Kyle is so full of herself she can’t take a minute of her precious screen time to listen how this has affected Sutton. I think my time is to precious to watch this nonsense. I’m going to stop wasting my sleep time watching the Kyle show. I deleted it.

Beachgirl December 1, 2023 - 1:39 pm

Kyle has “shit going on too!!!” 🤣

Gillian November 30, 2023 - 10:38 pm

Vyle is a self centered “all about me me me me and ONLY my feelings matter. She’s a replica of her controlling neglectful mother BIG KATHY. Vyle stopped maturing at age 13-14 years. She’s an uneducated self absorbed TWAT. Bravo needs to FIRE her nasty hypocritical stubby lizard lips arse.

Kathy’s Hotel Slippers November 30, 2023 - 10:53 pm

Kyle showed who she is in Season 1, when she outed her sister for alcoholism in a bid for sympathy. I’m glad Sutton is figuring out that Kyle is not her friend. I was appalled that Kyle downplayed Sutton’s feelings about losing custody of her son.

Also, the placing Faye across from Camille tells me that Kyle continues to stir the pot

DubrowsPointyFinger November 30, 2023 - 10:56 pm

Hey Kyle, I wonder how Sutton’s son feels about you calling his mom a drunk and an anorexic?
I’m over this Kyle and Mo storyline. At this point who gives a crap if they divorce or stay together.

the underground train November 30, 2023 - 11:06 pm

Kyle didn’t care about Denise’s daughters, or Garcelle’s son but everyone should consider her children

Bim-Bo-Dietl-Slice November 30, 2023 - 11:48 pm

Grown ass children.

Greg Richards November 30, 2023 - 11:37 pm

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/e55b593961d51e0ebbebb3bca2956267d862844d8245744389505842dc204bd4.gif I am sick and tired of this pretending to be friends lies because it is absolute b.s. Kyle and Sutton are nothing more than work colleagues who can’t stand one another. Most of the women in the RHOBH cast and in a lot of the housewives franchises only communicate and spend time in the same room with each other because they are contractually obligated and paid a lot of money by Bravo to do so. “I’m someone who gets over things fast. I don’t only forgive, I also forget, but to my detriment.”: It is hysterical that Kyle actually has the audacity to say she forgives and forgets because it is utter hogwash. She should get a job as a minister for propaganda in a country ruled by a despot dictator because she makes ludicrous claims in interviews that do not reflect reality.

Has she forgotten and forgiven what Allison DuBois said about her marriage 13 years ago? Has she apologized to Lisa V for the appalling and insensitive way she treated her four years ago and taken responsibility for her role in puppygate? No, Kyle is still as spiteful and diabolical as ever about Lisa V in interviews, and she has done nothing to deserve it. Kyle hates Sutton because she stated the fact that her puppet Teddi was boring three years ago and she most likely blames her for getting Teddi fired. It is Teddi’s fault she got fired because she has zero personality, she is incredibly irritating and extremely tedious to watch. The majority of the RHOBH viewers around the globe couldn’t stand her and the show is watched by a million viewers in the U.S.A. alone. And Kyle does not like the fact Sutton is friends with Kathy. She must have been seething that Sutton the invited to family birthday celebrations and she wasn’t. Kyle, Dorit, Erika and Teddi (via her podcast and Extra interviews) are on a mission to make being on RHOBH intolerable for Sutton and force her out just like they sadly managed to do with Lisa V.

LuvsSnark December 1, 2023 - 9:01 am

Well said. Kyle and her minions are so obvious that you can tell who their victim for the season is the very first epi. They don’t even try to hide it anymore.

Bim-Bo-Dietl-Slice November 30, 2023 - 11:47 pm

Christ. Kyle, your kids are the same age as the pussy you’re eating. If MW is old enough for you, your kids are old enough to hear about it. Dumb bitch of the century.

2cents December 1, 2023 - 4:01 am

So true!

L G December 1, 2023 - 1:56 pm

“Kyle, your kids are the same age as the pussy you’re eating.”

Bwahahaha!

MayHud December 1, 2023 - 1:26 am

Kyle needs to get into therapy. She doesn’t appear to be in control of her life and her anger is palpable.

Prycer December 1, 2023 - 1:51 am

Vyle you are the Queen of Holding Grudges. STFU. I honestly couldn’t finish reading all the BS Vyle and The Shadow were spewing.

Kasey M December 1, 2023 - 1:56 pm

And apparently she’s the Queen of Denial.

MissScarletwithaRevolver December 1, 2023 - 8:40 am

Somewhere Lisa Vanderpump is living her life still being fabulous while Kyle bleets on about herself not holding grudges…..

Britchick December 1, 2023 - 4:17 am

After watching this latest episode, I am done with this show. Every season now is just vyle kyle and her bullying ways. Why can’t they just give her and her team of Erika and Dorit they’re own show and be done with it, at least we wont have to watch it. Beverly Hills needs to be recast with the exception of Sutton and Garcelle. This show now has its own theresa in the form of vyle kyle. That’s now 2 real housewives shows I have quit watching, well done Bravo, you obviously don’t need the viewers anymore.

Europa December 1, 2023 - 7:27 am

Lordy. Sutton who Kyle claims is a crazy alcoholic anorexic is a bad friend??? And Denise Richards would like to have a word about things said about her marriage that affected her kids…and even custody of her kids. KYLE IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE.
P.S. What Kyle is doing with Morgan is the very definition of Queer Baiting.

JaneJ December 1, 2023 - 10:29 am

Well word on the street is that it’s Adderall that Byle’s on rather an Ozempic. Which totally tracks with the excessive weight loss, energy to work out, and rage issues.

dvelcro December 1, 2023 - 8:38 am

The fact that Vyle interjected at the MM show that Sutton was so upset because she wore pants and didn’t get called up on stage is just mind blowing. Sutton TOLD them that at a certain point in the show it was degrading, it was too raunchy and it had nothing to do with not getting called up there. Why did Vyle not believe her “friend” when she spoke. Vyle is so two faced.

MissScarletwithaRevolver December 1, 2023 - 8:40 am

JaneJ December 1, 2023 - 10:28 am

While following around a woman her daughter’s age who is dumb as a bag of hair.

Bklyn Diamond December 1, 2023 - 9:22 am

So what Sutton said has a determent to your kids but what you are doing does not??? Stop deflecting Kyle. You thought this storyline would give you sympathy with viewers and it did not work out and so you are looking for someone to blame it all on. Look in the mirror and blame yourself.

After all you are the one who admitted on television that you stalked this woman who is half your age down.

Kali the Destroyer December 1, 2023 - 11:53 am

3/4 of her kids are adults and one is a teenager. Three would be considered Morgan’s peers. All are old enough to not be in, “Mommy why is the mean lady saying this” mode and would probably speak directly to their parents about their parents’ shenanigans. Sutton’s comments wouldn’t be a game-changer. Give me a break, Kyle.

Kali the Destroyer December 1, 2023 - 11:47 am

That was a lot of word salad. But, if Kyle is spending every major holiday with Mauricio, how long will it be before Morgan acknowledges that she’s a married woman’s sidepiece? That’s assuming any of this is real.

Ellen in KC December 1, 2023 - 11:49 am

If Sutton has 3/4 of a brain cell she’ll get a clue & stop pretending that she & Kyle are anything but co-workers. The constant apologies & “we’re friends” is just annoying at this point.

Starr December 1, 2023 - 12:47 pm

Oh Yeah Kyle, it hurts doesn’t it that you feel Sutton is not your friend? in order to have a friend, you must first be a friend, get it? funny how you never were a friend to LVP, EVER! Don’t you think LVP, Kathy, Kim & Sutton’s kids were hurt too? Just clam up your ugly, mean lizard lips. No sympathy coming your way, you horrible snake.
Give some thought also to how much back stabbing you have done to just about everyone, past & present, including your own sisters. So honey Chile, Karma is a-visiting & it’s long overdue.
So noticeable also is upon hearing Kathy’s response to your “Troubled” marriage, you “TEXTED” Maurice. What!! aren’t you in the same house?

TheMalibuHills December 1, 2023 - 1:15 pm

Late in life lesbo vile kyle has been a fraud for years! She doesn’t give one fuck about Mo. She is waiting on divroce until Mo’s major legal fraud case wraps up, which might take a while. She needs to see if she’ll be left holding the bag or not. If she ends up as the spouse with more money bc Mo has to pay majorly due to his fuck up then she might even not divorce him rather than have to pay him half of her own net worth right now!! That is what is happening and it has nothing to do wit her kids. LIAR VILE KYLE WE SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU.

David's Chips December 1, 2023 - 1:51 pm

That’s exactly what I was thinking. This whole “separation” is just taking a page from Cunty’s playbook to secure her assets. Next thing, Vyle will be claiming her stoner husband has mary jane alzheimers and doesn’t remember where he put his dick.

Kasey M December 1, 2023 - 1:59 pm

Bingo!

L G December 1, 2023 - 1:52 pm

“What did I do in Vegas to her?”

Besides following, harassing and aggressively putting her man-hands on her? Gee, let’s ponder that mystery. We may need assistance from Scooby Doo.

“She made a choice to say certain things in her interviews and to talk about my marriage, which was affecting my children and my family.”

Having a 27 year old lesbian lover was just tickety boo with her husband and children. But Sutton’s confessionals and comments on SM? They were traumatizing!

dorpunzel December 1, 2023 - 2:26 pm

Kyle just keeps proving what an asshole she is.

Bnirvana December 1, 2023 - 2:31 pm

Did not bother reading all the way thru because it’s the same old shit different day. All I can say is narcissists never ever take responsibility for their actions and always have to have someone or something else to blame. Kyle is a classis example.

JerZeeShore December 2, 2023 - 4:02 pm

Take the word “mom” out of the song and you’ve got Kyle is a big fat bitch.