
Credit: Trae Patton/Bravo, Bravo
Vicki Gunvalson is returning to The Real Housewives of Orange County for season 20, reportedly with five cast members from the 19th season.
According to a new report, several ladies will be returning to the Bravo reality series for its milestone season, and a number of OGs will also be seen. However, there are said to be three women whom producers are not yet sure about bringing back.
“Vicki Gunvalson will officially be joined by Tamra Judge, Heather Dubrow, Shannon Beador, Gina Kirschenheiter, and Jennifer Pedranti for RHOC season 20,” an insider told Bravo and Cocktails on November 19.
As for Emily Simpson, 49, Katie Ginella, 41, and Gretchen Rossi, 47, they are “on the bubble.”
“Evolution Media wants Gretchen back (which explains why they helped her clean up the social media scandal storyline), but are unsure how it’ll realistically work with Tamra. Producers are also looking to add one brand-new Housewife to the ensemble,” the source continued.
It was also reported that Jeana Keough, 70, Jo De La Rosa, 45, Lauri Peterson, 65, Kimberly Bryant, 58, and Alexis Bellino, 48, would be making guest appearances.
As RHOC fans will recall, Andy Cohen, 57, presented Vicki, 63, with an orange at BravoCon earlier this month, about seven years after she was demoted from her full-time role after season 13.
While Vicki’s return to the show coincided with her unexpected reconcilation with Tamra, 58, causing Andy to doubt if it was legit, Tamra insisted that she didn’t know Vicki would be coming back to the show while appearing on Jeff Lewis‘ radio show last week.
“I had no idea Vicki was coming back. I wanted her back, but I didn’t know. No one knew,” she stated on the November 21 episode of SiriusXM’s Jeff Lewis Live.
Filming on The Real Housewives of Orange County will reportedly begin in late winter or early spring 2026.