On Wednesday, October 23, after Shep Rose suggested that the show hadn’t yet begun production and could be cancelled before a potential seventh season, Patricia took to her Instagram page, where she confirmed the show will be back and revealed when filming will begin.
“Filming for #SouthernCharm season 7 announced by network…starting in January,” she wrote in the caption of a drawn photograph of her son, Whitney Sudler-Smith, who is also the show’s creator and executive producer.
Patricia has since deleted the post but below is a screenshot.
During an appearance on The Ross Bolen Podcast earlier this month, Shep said he didn’t know if he and his co-stars would be doing a seventh season of Southern Charm and confirmed they “aren’t doing one now.” He then said that if he had a gun to his head, he would assume Bravo TV would want them back for new episodes.
“I’d say they want us to do another season. The ratings, I think, are pretty good,” he explained.
Southern Charm‘s sixth season came to an end in August.
Photos Credit: Sara De Boer/startraksphoto.com, Instagram
Top Stories This Week!