Tamra Judge Calls Out “Suspicious” Timing of Dorit and PK’s Separation Rumors as Dorit Opens Up About Being Robbed of $10K After Home Invasion

by Lindsay Cronin Comments
94 comments
Tamra Judge Calls Out "Suspicious" Timing of Dorit and PK's Statement About Separation Rumors as Dorit Confirms She Was Robbed of $10k After Home Invasion

Credit: Instagram

Tamra Judge took aim at the “suspicious” timing of Dorit Kemsley and Paul “PK” Kemsley‘s statement about their supposed separation on an episode of her shared podcast with Teddi Mellencamp last week.

Just one day after Dorit, 47, and PK, 56, shot down claims of a split ahead of the 13th season premiere of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, the Real Housewives of Orange County cast member, 56, wondered why they addressed the false reports “so quickly” as Dorit was seen opening up about a second robbery.

In a sneak peek at the November 1 episode of RHOBH, via Bravo, Dorit sits down with Erika Jayne, 52, to discuss the shade she threw at her and PK’s marriage during last year’s BravoCon. And amid the chat, Dorit admitted that a December 2022 incident caused a “setback” in her healing from her October 2021 home invasion.

“Last Christmas was about 14 months after the home invasion and I went to the bank. I took out $10,000 so I can have some money for Christmas gifts. I had my handbag in the shopping cart. When I got to the register, I realized that my handbag was gone,” Dorit recalled. “Police came down and they reviewed the video surveillance. They had discovered that I was followed by three men. That threw me right back into the throes of PTSD.”

According to Dorit, she experienced hardships with PK after the incident, which further fueled the hurt she felt in response to Erika’s comment.

“The whole year in my marriage, in my life, in my emotions, it was very much like this,” she says, signaling to ups and downs.

“You know how much I love my husband,” Dorit continues to Erika. “We had a really difficult year. He was spending a lot of time in London. He had a lot of business there and it was a year that I needed him the most … [I] didn’t feel supported enough and I didn’t feel as connected.”

Although Dorit and PK faced challenges in their marriage earlier this year, they denied splitting after eight years of marriage in an October 25 statement.

“We have had some challenging years, which we openly discuss in the upcoming season of RHOBH,” they told In Touch Weekly magazine ahead of the RHOBH premiere. “We remain committed to working through these issues as a united couple for our family. We have not separated nor are we planning to do so. Rather, we are focused on healing, making changes and doing the things that many couples have to do at some point in their marriage. We would be grateful for everyone’s understanding. We are doing what we can to focus on the best interests of our family, as opposed to spending our time contending with rumors and hearsay that are not true. Love, Dorit and PK.”

Following the statement, however, Tamra raised questions about the timing of the report alleging a split and their decision to release a statement denying it on premiere day.

“The timing was very suspicious, it happened on the night of the premiere,” Tamra noted on the October 26 episode of Two Ts in a Pod, via Heavy.

“It’s so weird that they put out a statement so quickly. All of the freaking fake news that goes out there about me, I never — rarely will I go, ‘I’m going to put out a statement.’ But whatever,” she added.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 13 airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on Bravo.

x