Featured Posts, News Posts, Southern Charm

Southern Charm’s Thomas Ravenel Is Being Investigated by Police After Another Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Comes Forward

Bravo Fires Back at Southern Charm's Thomas Ravenel after He Sues Them

Southern Charm Thomas Ravenel Investigation

Police in Charleston, South Carolina have reportedly launched a preliminary investigation into new claims being made against Southern Charm star Thomas Ravenel.

On the heels of the news of an investigation launched by Bravo TV regarding an alleged sexual assault in 2015, a new report claims the reality star and father of two is facing similar allegations from a second woman, who reportedly took part in a five-hour interview with police on Monday.

“I told them the truth about what happened to me,” the unnamed woman told FitNews on May 8. “They are investigating him.”

During her interview, the woman gave an account of what allegedly happened between herself and Thomas and offered “detailed information” in regard to the encounter.

Last month, news broke of sexual assault claims made against Thomas by real estate agent Ashley Perkins, who claimed the former state treasurer sexually assaulted her mother years ago before paying her a s$200,000 settlement to keep her mouth shut about the supposed incident.

While Bravo TV did confirm last week that they had launched an investigation into the claims being made against Thomas, they have allegedly ordered the Southern Charm cast to stay silent about the allegations.

Last December,  Thomas did an interview with journalist Quintin Washington about sexual assault. During the interview, the reality star said he would never “behave ungentlemanly” towards a woman and mentioned the possibility of “secret settlements” while speaking of sexual assault claims.

“You hear about these secret, um, settlements you know … some woman may come out and say ‘hey, you made an unwarranted advance,’” he told Quintin. “And they guy may say ‘well I didn’t really do anything, you know, I didn’t do anything untoward however I will pay you to make it so – so you don’t make an allegation.’ Just the mere hint of an allegation could destroy someone.”

In response to Ashley’s claims, Thomas’ attorney, Richard P. Terbrusch, called the statements “reckless, false and defamatory.”

“Such rashness will be regretted,” he said in April.

As for Ashley, she released a statement of her own.

“Something about seeing the smug look on his face and his exaggerated swagger just hit me the wrong way,” Ashley stated. “All I could think was about the damage he caused my mother emotionally and the toll his actions took on her personally. My Mom will never be the same trusting person again and I blame him for this. When I saw his smug face on the (television) carrying on with his life completely unaffected by his actions, I guess I saw red.”

FitNews has also obtained Facebook messages sent by Ashley’s mom to a lawyer in South Carolina in which she reportedly detailed Thomas’ alleged sexual assault.

“He touches every part of my body while I am screaming for him to stop,” she wrote to the lawyer. “He refuses. At some point he manages to free his private parts and shoves it in my face.”

“T-Rav is notorious for that,” the lawyer responded.

Photo by: Rodolfo Martinez/Bravo