VIDEO: Michael Ilesanmi to Join Angela Deem in America in New 90 Day Fiance Season 7 Trailer! Did They Get Married?

by Lindsay Cronin Comments

Angela Deem and Michael Ilesanmi have just been added to the season seven cast of 90 Day Fiancé.

After initially appearing on the second season of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days in 2018 and the third season of the series earlier this year, the 54-year-old Georgia grandmother and her 30-year-old Nigerian fiancé are seen alongside the seven other couples of the series in a very dramatic trailer, which features Angela getting excited about Michael’s then-impending trip to the U.S.

“Michael will be here soon on the K1 visa. So, I’m here to get me some Botox, baby!” Angela declares as she’s seen bleeding from her forehead.

As fans of the long-running series well know, K1 visas are issued to the fiancé or fiancée of a U.S. citizen so that they are allowed to enter the country and marry their partner. However, if they fail to marry their partner within 90 days of their arrival, they are forced to return home to their native countries.

While Angela was quite excited about Michael’s visit at an early moment of the trailer, things appeared to take a turn for the worse between them during an emotional phone call later on.

“Michael, do you still want to get married or no?” Angela asks as Michael is seen breaking down in tears.

Although the reason behind Angela’s inquiry and Michael’s tears wasn’t revealed, Angela admits to the cameras in another scene that she and her fiancé are going through something “painful.”

Angela and Michael temporarily called off their engagement last year after struggling with Michael’s ongoing lies. Then, earlier this year, their relationship was confirmed to be back on. As they prepared for their upcoming wedding, the couple was seen discussing the possibility of having a child together with the help of Angela’s daughter, Skyla, who Angela hoped would donate her eggs.

While Michael has yet to confirm his marriage to Angela, it appears he did have either a traditional wedding or an engagement party with Angela during her time in Nigeria. In Michael’s Yoruba culture, it’s common to have a traditional wedding and then a church wedding as well. What we can confirm is that Michael shared a series of photos of him and Angela having a celebration dressed in his native attire.

90 Day Fiance Angela and Michael Traditional Wedding

If this was a traditional wedding, it wouldn’t be legally binding, meaning Michael and Angela would still need to tie the knot in America in order for him to get a green card.

90 Day Fiancé season seven premieres on Sunday, November 3 at 8 p.m. on TLC.

the underground train November 1, 2019 - 10:10 am

Angela’s behavior was deplorable at the Tell All. She should have not been given another season!

Niah November 1, 2019 - 11:30 am

Yes. It was terrible. Physically and verbally hounding Avery and Rebecca because they didn’t agree with her was insane. When the producers asked her to leave the reunion, that should have been the last viewers saw of her.

the underground train November 1, 2019 - 11:31 am

Hear hear

Suzanne K November 2, 2019 - 9:24 pm

I think they arready filmed this season before the Tell All so there isn’t much the producers can do. Which is probably why they edited out the worst part of the confrontation

???? Dogs Against Dorit ???? November 1, 2019 - 4:01 pm

So true. She and that awful Jesse (they should never have allowed on) are vile, nauseating and impossible to watch. When they didn’t cut her off from her screaming, shrieking, bullying I turned it off and deleted it. They should fire the Tell All producers, who have lost control of the show, and also fire the moderator who can’t moderate her way out of a papar bag.

Tamz November 1, 2019 - 7:37 pm

Was Jesse at the seniors home talking about love? I was making dinner and missed a little bit of that.

???? Dogs Against Dorit ???? November 1, 2019 - 10:50 pm

I missed all of it, deliberately. He’s hateful. I had taped it. When I saw him talking, I deleted it.

Starr November 2, 2019 - 11:44 am

That’s what it looked like, Tamz.
Still do not understand the reason to bring him back to be interviewed, he never even got to talk to his ex. (Cant recall her name now.) No wonder Angela sided with him, two of a kind.
As for the ex, she needs help herself, needy, insecure, sick & dresses like a whore. Both Tom & herself not suited at all, not sure I like his coldness either.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 11:38 am

Tom is another Jesse, cold as ice with an agenda to benefit them. Rumor is that Tom and his sister Emma are gunning for a spin off show in the UK.

Starr November 4, 2019 - 2:09 pm

You hit the nail on the head with your thoughts. Darcy seems to attract cold, controlling blokes. She is desperate & will accept any kind of scum.
She irritates me with her “straw” hair & the way she dresses is definitely attention seeking & not in a decent way.
As for Tom & sister getting a spin off, good luck to that.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 4:36 pm

Darcey is a washed up has been, at the Tell All you could see how fat she got and also her face looks like the Joker from Batman. That yellow straw hair that she copied off Angela made her look even more skanky. And then her twin mimics her.

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:36 pm

I didnt want to say it, but Darcey is short & stout, top heavy too, that makes her look even worse & her features are awful. I hate to say it, but I will, she comes off as a cheap prostitute hanging out at street corners.
Tom is stringing her along for the short term. That relationship goes nowhere.
Wish she’d just be happy with her girls. She really is desperate & comes off as such.
She is also jealous of her twin & it shows.
Frankly I’ve not seen twins like these two ever!

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 5:46 pm

how embarrassing for her daughters to see her acting like a drunken HO every episode.

Starr November 4, 2019 - 8:55 pm

Total agreement.

Tamz November 4, 2019 - 7:46 pm

Hi Star! ⭐️ Where the hell have you been?

Starr November 4, 2019 - 9:07 pm

Hi Tamz, been right here. Being that I’m bored with most of the HW shows & as I’m not watching, puts me in a position of not having much input to give.
But I do read comments.
Meanwhile, loving Christmas movies.

Tamz November 5, 2019 - 12:06 pm

I hear ya. I think I’m over the whole HWs also.

Starr November 5, 2019 - 2:27 pm

Right Tamz? Bravo & Andy killed it for me with last season of BH. I lost total taste for any after that & I definitely wont be watching season 10 at all. But I will comment on the posts.

Tamz November 6, 2019 - 1:12 pm

I quit half way through last year and definitely won’t be watching this season. I still can’t believe what those Beverly bitches got away with!
Im just over the HWs…. thanks to Bravo, Andy and the trash bags of BH.
More time for my family.❤️

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 11:27 am

He was talking to 10 senior citizens about Love and Life and they all were thinking “kill me now” or I thought this was going to be Bingo, not one of those seniors wanted to hear anything from that asshat Jesse.

Tamz November 4, 2019 - 7:46 pm

Thanks. Now I understand why they all looked bored and confused.????

Terry Remke November 2, 2019 - 1:24 pm

Dragging that asshat Jesse back to NYC to appear on the Tell All finished those reunions for me. He wasn’t on the whole season so he had no business being on the Tell All. The people responsible for interjecting this jerks presences onto the show should be fired. I also think that woman that hosts the show should be fired. The questions she asked are nasty at times and then waits so long for answers it’s painful to watch. It just makes her look like such a bitch. When Caeser and that Ukrainian trick came on I had to change the channel. I felt sorry for him at first then decided he wasn’t worth feeling bad for since he just refused to get that this woman was and is using him. I bet he’s still sending money to her. I hope the next batch of green card scammers are better than some of the ones from this last season. Almost forgot, Angela’s behavior at the Tell All was disgusting. It was so bad I’m now hoping that Michael IS using her for a green card (and I think he is). She deserves it. She shouldn’t be on ANY of the 90 Day shows anymore. I guess she’s smart enough to know that the best way to continue on the show is to cause controversy. For my part, I don’t want to ever see her again. She’s a bully and deserves a takedown.

???? Dogs Against Dorit ???? November 3, 2019 - 8:10 pm

Great post, Terry! I agree with every word. I think you’re using the word “trick” correctly in describing that greedy Ukrainian piece of cheap goods. There’s a character on Love After Lockup who’s a lot like Caesar, though not quite as dumb. Seems like the con men and women of the world throw out lines the way fishermen do and keep throwing them out there until they get a bite. I’m guessing the fish who get hooked aren’t the quickest ones in the sea. But they still ought to have standards on this show, and I know from all the posts that there wasn’t a single viewer who wanted to see Caesar and all his self-inflicted pain. If Angela were 5x better than what she is, she still wouldn’t make it all the way to trailer trash. She’s revolting. Did you know her daughter was sentenced to 20 YEARS in prison for CHILD MOLESTING? Nice family. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Terry Remke November 4, 2019 - 10:47 am

OMG! I had no idea Angela’s daughter was convicted of child molesting. I’m assuming it’s not the one Angela wants an egg from. IMO none of Angela’s children (or Angela herself) should procreate. That bloodline needs to end. I know exactly who you’re talking about on “Love After Lockup”. I can’t remember his name. Caesar is going to find that no one is really feeling to much sympathy for him anymore. Sticking with that ho from Ukraine is going to cost him friends, family (and money). Who wants to watch someone being used over and over and over again? It’s to hard to watch.

Starr November 4, 2019 - 2:19 pm

ITA!!!

???? Dogs Against Dorit ???? November 4, 2019 - 4:12 pm

If the daughter convicted of child molesting is NOT the one Angela’s trying to get the egg from, it’s only because she was unable to get an egg from some woman on Death Row, which I’m certain would be Angela’s first choice. The couple whose names I couldn’t remember from Love After Lockup was Lizzie and Scott, sick and sicker. I never saw one poster anywhere who wasn’t sick of watching that non-relationship and who didn’t react exactly as we do to them continuing to show Caesar and the Ukrainian trick. It seems like they don’t read SM at all.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 11:27 am

Angela’s daughter Scottie is in prison for being a pedophile, her and Angela were even on 2 Maury Povich shows. The one at the Tell All is Skyla

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 11:38 am

Yet TLC like Bravo reward criminals and bullies who are also violent

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:24 pm

Absolutely right. Today’s world–wrong is right. SICK!!!!!!!!

melinehclassy November 1, 2019 - 12:08 pm

If anyone on earth deserves a visa is this poor guy who has been emotionally and physically attacked by this vile woman.
I only hope he leaves her when he comes here.
TRASH BULLY

???? Dogs Against Dorit ???? November 1, 2019 - 4:02 pm

If he tells Angela to go chase herself and opens a GoFundMe account, I’m contributing. She is a monster and beast who belongs in a cage.

Starr November 2, 2019 - 11:34 am

Hi D A D, Angela is the typical bossy bully. I think Michael is scared of her. Frankly, I am too. It is clear she has him in a jail with her behavior. I think he lies to her out of pure fear
It would benefit him to end this with her, but I feel he is desperate to come to the US by whatever means necessary.
If he marries her, it will be the biggest mistake of his life.

???? Dogs Against Dorit ???? November 3, 2019 - 8:39 pm

Het Starr! How’s everything? Yes, it’s hard to imagine how this could end well for Michael, who seems like a nice guy. Did you know Angela’s daughter is in prison for 20 years for child molesting?

Starr November 4, 2019 - 2:19 pm

OMG, D A D, did not know this at all. Was that the ugly looking woman at the “Tell All’?
Anyone can look at Angela & see she is the bottom of the barrel, man hungry & vulgar. Like mother, like daughter then.
Gosh, I hope Michael wakes up soon. I saw a clip last night where Angela is asking Michael if he still wants to be married & he was sobbing. Wonder what that was about.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 4:59 pm

She even slapped Avery’s mother and then the crew told her to leave, they edited that out and even Rebecca said it happened. That yellow straw haired wildebeast was defending Jesse and then cussing and acting all bad ass. I would have made a mop out of her if she yelled at me like that !! She is hillybilly trash and I think Michael was crying in the trailor because he was leaving his mother and friends behind We shall see since TLC likes to dangle drama at us so we come back for more. I still cannot believe they get sponsors to support that show !!

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:15 pm

Angela & Jesse are a horrible pair, no wonder she backed him up tooth & nail. Takes one to know one.
If she slapped Avery’s mother she should be slapped with a lawsuit & thrown into jail with her low trash daughter.
No wonder Angela was exited. Pure filth.

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:15 pm

No wonder Angela was exited. Pure filth.

???? Dogs Against Dorit ???? November 4, 2019 - 4:59 pm

If he was sobbing, she was abusing him again. She’s a monster of hatefulness and cruelty. I turned off the Tell All because they were letting Angela trample on all the guests like the wild beast she is–and because they had the nerve to bring back Jesse. You can read about the daughter on the People website. The headline is “Scottie Deem Sentenced to 20 Years for Child Molestation.”

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:15 pm

I’m still dumb-founded as to why exactly Jesse was brought back–to say what? made no sense whatever.
A lot of the Tell All made no sense as to the ‘Why’ of it all.

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:15 pm

A lot of the Tell All made no sense as to the ‘Why’ of it all.

???? Dogs Against Dorit ???? November 4, 2019 - 11:30 pm

They wanted to ramp up the drama by further humiliating Darcey. All he ever says is hateful stuff about her. And these twisted producers keep providing him a platform to do it. I think people were really turned off by the way the Tell All was mishandled, both by that incompetent moderator and by the incompetent producers.

Starr November 5, 2019 - 9:13 am

I have to agree. It was poorly executed, insultive & low.
They must really feel the viewers loves trashy stuff.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 11:38 am

her daughter Scottie is in prison for being a pedophile and her and her wildebeast mother were on Maury Povich 2 times. Michael is a nice guy and desperate, he has to be to even get near that smelly old bitch let alone mount her for a ride to the US. She is nothing but hillbilly trash with no cash

???? Dogs Against Dorit ???? November 4, 2019 - 1:43 pm

“Wildebeast mother.” I love it! Great post, chacha! Every word true. She is exactly “hillbilly trash with no cash” but Michael thinks all Americans have money. If he comes for the embrace of Angela’s fat, flabby arms, bad breath and bad skin, he’ll end up lonely, abused and alone, without the friends and relatives who care for him in Nigeria.

Starr November 4, 2019 - 2:19 pm

Both Chacha & yourself, well stated.
The way she disrespected Michael & his friends, I would’ve given her – her walking papers asap.
He deserves better.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 4:36 pm

Thank you Starr 🙂 Angela was lucky there was a production crew there when she started pointing her finger at his friends “the goofballs” as she calls them, because she would be eating camel shit out in the desert.

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:14 pm

Really Chacha, I wonder who she thinks she is that gives her the right to talk down to others the way she does.
Know what? if Michael goes through with their plans, I will have to throw in the towel & say he made his own bed, so pay the price of the pain he will endure.
Same goes for Caesar. A bigger fool & a loser I am yet to meet.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 5:14 pm

Exactly Starr !!

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 5:14 pm

Exactly Starr !!

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:14 pm

Same goes for Caesar. A bigger fool & a loser I am yet to meet.

???? Dogs Against Dorit ???? November 4, 2019 - 4:47 pm

And she deserves a strait jacket. Or a mental hospital. Or both.

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:14 pm

LOL, exactly right. Both are advisable.

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:14 pm

LOL, exactly right. Both are advisable.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 5:14 pm

If “Mykul” would have shoved a cake in her face the tabloids would be blowing up with law suits and pity parties for Angela (Hog the Booty Hunter) but when she does it to Mykul then it is okay, what a crock that is and it makes me sick how she gets away with being a bully and an abuser

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 5:14 pm

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:45 pm

Chacha, seems bullying & abuse is totally acceptable these days & what the producers rally for.
Sick world we live in.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 5:46 pm

It is sick, just like Andy Cohen rewarding Teresa and Joe Guidice after they committed crimes against victims after the Hurricane Sandy devastation. I wish him and his parents would get scammed, then maybe that smirk would be wiped off his nasty face. And who knows, someday his son may be bullied and he will not like it because he will incite it by his rewarding criminals, bullies and scammers

Starr November 4, 2019 - 9:07 pm

Oh, I said as much to Andy on his face book page.
Apparently he did not like the truth as within minutes, my post was removed.

???? Dogs Against Dorit ???? November 4, 2019 - 11:30 pm

I’m with you, chacha. She’s an ugly American and a horror of a human being who ought to be tossed off the show. There’s nothing enjoyable about her cruelty, manipulations, lies and viciousness. “Hog the Booty Hunter” is right!

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 4:36 pm

Thank you for your kind words D A D 🙂 Maybe Mohammed, who escaped smelly Danielle,will come to the rescue and kidnap him

Erich Weiler November 4, 2019 - 5:14 pm

I’m wondering why we’re talking about Angela when we have a serious problems on our hands. Caesar STILL thinks he’s going to marry his “Ukranian girlfriend”. Seriously. Where is the brain in that massive head of his? Someone needs to tell him how stupid he is and we all know he can hear with those fucking giant ears of his. Caesar is stupid. If you want to be an actor, it’s probably not a good idea to portray yourself as the biggest jack off on earth chasing a voice on the phone.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 5:15 pm

LOL true Erich, you speak my language when it comes to these jag bags

Erich Weiler November 4, 2019 - 5:14 pm

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 5:15 pm

LOL true Erich, you speak my language when it comes to these jag bags

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:24 pm

Oh, many told Caesar, but the man is totally brainless & if 5 years & $40.000 taught him nothing, then he’s definitely the world’s biggest fool.
Let him continue having only Ramen noodle soup for his meals.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 5:36 pm

plus the fact that he has a 6 year old daughter that he probably doesn’t spend a dime on because all his money goes to the cat fishing prostitute.

Starr November 4, 2019 - 5:36 pm

WOW!!! Talk about an idiot.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 5:36 pm

Yes, this is true yet Maria keeps telling him to move on and he keeps telling her “how much money can I send you” He claims he sends her around $900.00 a month He is a pig and belongs in the same trough with Angela

Starr November 4, 2019 - 9:07 pm

Chacha, she gave him the back out, but seems Caesar is a glut for punishment or hard headed as “No” seems to spell Yes for him. He lacks pride & looks.

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 5:46 pm

Caesar also said that he brought chocolate panties, a dildo and a “whip” and was going to give her “hammer time” … he said this at the Tell All

Erich Weiler November 4, 2019 - 5:36 pm

Perhaps Avery (complete moron) and her girlfriend Tim should jump on Caesar’s back and take a flight out of the US. That stud Caesar might not realize it yet, but his ears actually double as Boeing Dreamliner wings. And while he’s flying around, he can take Darcey and her fraudster boyfriend, Tom back to their fairytale land. Tom’s bitch sister isn’t invited. She can get on top of her black “partner” and drown that poor man in the sack. These people are fucking pathetic. Oh, Tiffany, do you have ANY shirts or otherwise that do not expose those NFL looking shoulders of yours? Stop harping on the South African about his gambling.

Corey, you are so worried about Ronald about taking advantage of Tiffany. Meanwhile, you’ve blown your entire life savings on some dirty gold digging filthy bitch. Talk about gambling. You’ve got more of a problem than Ronald.

These fucking idiots make me sick. People like them should not have the power to bring anyone from another country into our country. You should have to pass an IQ test. Anything lower than an 80 (mental retardation) should NEVER be allowed to file for a fiance visa. In fact, they should put helmets on these retards and make them look in the mirror and realize how desperate they are.

One last thing. Since these LOSERS want to get married so bad, WHY DON’T THEY MARRY EACH OTHER? I could just see Darcey with Tim. Darcey would be wanting to fuck and Tim would be like, “I’ve got a headache.” Darcey would be like “Really? Tim, that’s a line I’m supposed to use when we’re in our forties… ….. Wait a minute…. Something about that statement doesn’t seem right….”

chacha1 November 4, 2019 - 6:22 pm

Of course Darcey will be drunk and acting the fool, she is like a horny hound on a basketball. She is more than pathetic . Tim is creepy and makes my skin crawl.

CarlosDanger55 November 8, 2019 - 12:51 am

Red Alert/ISO Egg.
Megawatt superstar reality show couple seek young white country gal for healthy egg donation.
Loving May-December Vanilla-Chocolate couple desire heir to Nigerian dynasty. Hopeful mother-to-be is a vivacious and lustful middle-aged femme fatale that belies her quiet unassuming demeanor and ladylike manner. Hopeful father-to-be is a young Nigerian gentleman desperately in love with the beautiful and bodacious southern belle and respected elder. Not much to offer in the way of financial compensation but excellent chance to appear on popular reality show as part of on-going storyline. Donor must be a healthy white young female with a heart of gold and a healthy egg. #SheCanToteItSheJustNeedsYerEgg