Southern Charm’s Austen Kroll on If He & Olivia Hooked Up After She Took Bra Off, Plus Thoughts on Taylor’s Pic to Whitney, If He’s Met Her BF, Ciara Drama, and Surprising Update With Madison

by Lindsay Cronin
Southern Charm’s Austen Kroll on Why Olivia Took Bra Off, If they Hooked Up and Having “Strong Feelings” for Her, Plus Thoughts on Taylor’s Pic to Whitney, If He’s Met Her BF, Ciara Drama, and Madison’s Husband

Credit: Charles Sykes/Bravo

Austen Kroll opened up about the details surrounding Olivia Flowers‘ bra being left at his house on Thursday night’s episode of Watch What Happens Live.

While also discussing the moments that followed the tragic death of Olivia’s brother, Conner Flowers, looking back on his Summer House drama with Ciara Miller, 27, and reacting to Taylor Ann Green‘s racy pic for Whitney Sudler-Smith, 55, the Southern Charm cast member, 34, admitted he wanted to offer “comfort” to Olivia, 31, during their night together.

During the November 2 episode of the WWHL: After Show, Austen said that after learning about Conner’s death, he immediately wanted to rush to Olivia’s side.

“It was very tough for me because I felt like, I was like, I should be the one who is there for her, but I obviously had chosen to not be that person, and this tragedy kind of happens,” he recalled. “I just am known to be an overthinker and I was like, ‘This is not that time to be the overthinker that you are’ so I was like, ‘Just shut up and do what you know that you should do and go and see her and hug her.’”

As Olivia was coping with loss on the ninth season of Southern Charm, Madison, 33, was introducing her husband, Brett Randle, to many of her castmates for the first time. And while Austen didn’t seem too impressed, he told host Andy Cohen, 55, that he and Madison are in a great place with one another — and that he has nothing against Brett.

“First off, Madison and I are great. We text and … it’s crazy. And it makes me happy that we are in that place. Honestly, I mean, she seems to have found a great guy,” he noted. “I mean, I know, I watched the [WWHL] with Craig and Madison and it made it seem like I’m not a fan of Brett, but Brett and I get along great. He’s a super nice guy.”

On the live broadcast of WWHL, Austen was questioned about his drama with Ciara, whom he found himself in a love triangle with, along with Lindsay Hubbard, 37, during season six of Summer House.

“Ciara and I, we met on vacation, like a two-week long vacation and we had a lot of fun together and then I was honest with her, I wasn’t ready and she was like, ‘You know? As much as I didn’t want to hear that, it’s all good,’ and then going into the Summer House, obviously, things got extremely messy,” he revealed. “Those are things and regrets and yeah, I did not behave well.”

Moving onto Taylor, 28, who he (at least) kissed amid Southern Charm season nine, Austen confirmed he’s met her new boyfriend.

“I have met Gaston a time or two. I think he’s a nice guy. I’ve actively just … hands off. Be happy if you’re happy and I’m happy for them,” he stated.

He then addressed the racy image she sent to Whitney.

“She clearly was just trying to get at [Shep Rose] and it just seems like, why would you even send that picture of all people, like, why fire it out to Whitney? It’s just very strange,” he noted.

As for the time he spent with ex-girlfriend Olivia, Austen admitted he’s always had feelings for her.

“I’ve always had strong feelings for Olivia, and I made that decision to not be together ultimately, but everything that’s happened [recently], it’s certainly made me feel a stronger bond to her, and I would be lying if I said my feelings didn’t get a little muddy, but I was trying my hardest to not blur that line and make things messier,” he explained.

During the latest episode of Southern Charm, it was revealed that Olivia’s bra had been left at Austen’s house. And looking back, Austen shared why he didn’t come clean about their night together to Rod Razavi, whom she had shared a couple of kisses with amid filming.

“Olivia’s her own woman. She has free will to do whatever she wants and she chose me in this moment of like comfort, and I thought that it would’ve been weird if I would have called up Rod. I don’t know what they are. I don’t know if they were dating,” he claimed. “I thought it would be more strange if I would’ve called him and been like, ‘Hey man just want to let you know…’ It just didn’t make sense to me.”

Then, answering a series of rapid-fire questions about the night that the bra was left at his home, Austen said it was discovered by Rod’s friend “a little while after,” and he “[pleaded] the fifth” when asked if he hooked up with Rod’s friend.

According to Austen, he and Olivia started out sitting separately while watching an Ashton Kutcher rom-com “and then she kind of like, she put a pillow down and then she put her head in my lap.”

“She decided that she wanted to come for me for comfort and I was, of course, there for her in anything that she needed. And we were just watching a movie and she just kind of took [the bra] off and flung it and I was as shocked as you were,” he went on. “She just took it off. And I was looking at her like, ‘Get comfortable.'”

Southern Charm season nine airs Thursdays at 9/8c on Bravo.

startingnottolikebravo November 3, 2023 - 12:48 pm

I do not find Austin cute/charming I don’t get his appeal to women, but the lady who was on with him last nighton WWHL, read him up and down and said he is a walking red flag and I couldn’t agree more! And I know Olivia was needing comfort but UGH now with one of the biggest pigs on that show. I judge her alittle now..just being honest!

Wicked Cupcake November 3, 2023 - 12:40 pm

I have tuned in for a few minutes here and there this season, and I find the show super boring. I also cannot keep Taylor and Olivia straight.

One minute they’re arguing over Taylor spending time with Austen, the next there is some brassiere controvery with Austen. Which one dated Austen?!

And who are the two, miniature fuggo dudes with the big mouths?!

Kim R. IS Baby Jane November 3, 2023 - 2:28 pm

LMAO!! Two mini fuggo dudes!!!!! HAHAHAHA

startingnottolikebravo November 3, 2023 - 12:48 pm

I do not find Austin cute/charming I don’t get his appeal to women, but the lady who was on with him last night on WWHL, read him up and down and said he is a walking red flag and I couldn’t agree more! And I know Olivia was needing comfort but UGH not with one of the biggest pigs on that show. I judge her alittle now..just being honest!

Lea November 3, 2023 - 1:28 pm

That Alex gal on WWHL really did read him! Ha

Sharona November 3, 2023 - 1:38 pm

The camera turned to his sister in the audience at one point and she looked furious that Alex(?) was talking to him that way.

Prycer November 3, 2023 - 2:52 pm

Damn, I missed that!

Lea November 5, 2023 - 8:35 pm

Did she? Ha I missed that.

Jshappyday November 3, 2023 - 1:00 pm

Austin is a no! He reminds me of the confused, ansy Bert of Sesame Street, and about that much sex appeal. Women of the South, wake up!

Wicked Cupcake November 3, 2023 - 1:01 pm

Off topic but reality news that pissed me off-JaxOff fighting with a veterinarian on his new show. Telling the guy that he needs to “Talk to me when you have been on tv as long as I have” and mocking a man who is a veterinarian by saying he likes to feel up cats and hang out with old ladies.

Ummmmm, Jax barely can speak English, much less complete Vet school. Who the fuck does he think he is.

Jshappyday November 3, 2023 - 1:15 pm

Jax has always acted horribly and said terrible things on camera. If you go back and watch from the beginning he has crossed the line on comments on class level, race and said Homophobic comments. He told for instance Brittany, Lala and Randall that Adrianna had to pick a sex because she was changing it every day, (because she is Bisexual). He said Tom has to worry about his girlfriend that can’t figure out her sexuality. Then Jax acted like he has been supportive of Adrianna in the whole Scandoval scandal which is the biggest joke because Jax has always spoke horrifically about Adrianna. Jax said he had changed since he left VPR, but no, the real Jax came right back out again.

Wicked Cupcake November 3, 2023 - 1:35 pm

He is such a scum bag.

I just cannot fathom that JaxOff tjinks being a low level reality personality trumps being a veterinarian. In what world?!

Marty S November 5, 2023 - 6:30 am

Jax was not wrong though. Think about it. Where was he wrong???? Ariana is cold, they had a crap sex life, she didn’t want marriage or kids. Tim did. It was never going to work. Jax has been right about Ariana and the others.

Glamma is everyone's Mamaw November 3, 2023 - 1:19 pm

Of course Austin hooked up with both Taylor and Olivia. That’s a no-brainer that doesn’t even require the use of common sense.

Lea November 3, 2023 - 1:37 pm

Glad he agreed hiw odd it was she sent that pic to Whitney.

Don’t know what to think about the bra. But remember on Oprah her asking the audience what they do to relax. A woman stood up and said, ‘Take my bra off when I get home from work.’ And the entire audience burst out laughing and clapping in agreement.

From the episode – seems like Shep likes ordering people around, telling people not to fight, telling Madison she yelled like a banshee-what 1950s old man sexist putdown was that?!

And why invite Taylo over for the boys trip. He needs to make up his mind.

Kim R. IS Baby Jane November 3, 2023 - 2:25 pm

That’s the first thing that comes off when I want to be comfortable!

Ginger Snap November 3, 2023 - 4:16 pm

Why did she forget to put it back on, if it happened? Austen might have planted one of Taylor’s bras.

Lea November 5, 2023 - 8:35 pm

Yes, me too.

Blah November 3, 2023 - 2:09 pm

Damn Olivia. Kind of judging you

Kim R. IS Baby Jane November 3, 2023 - 2:24 pm

no blah you can’t ???? – she’s fresh off the break up, lost her brother, seeking comfort in something familiar – and he’s actually acting like the way she wanted him to act when they were together. She gets a pass.

Blah November 3, 2023 - 6:41 pm

Yeah I know that is why I said kind of and didn’t do my usual mean comments. I think Austin should’ve been more responsible with her

Kim R. IS Baby Jane November 6, 2023 - 1:59 pm

LOL – yes you did use very kind words!!

Blah November 6, 2023 - 4:51 pm

????????????

Kim R. IS Baby Jane November 7, 2023 - 2:53 pm

????

bpnc November 3, 2023 - 4:02 pm

I’m so disappointed

Kim R. IS Baby Jane November 3, 2023 - 2:17 pm

Why the F would Rob think he has any right to feel any sort of way about Austin and Olivia? Austen has more of a reason to be with Olivia than Rob does. Rob is the one moving in before the dust even settled on a Austen and Olivia’s relationship. And how many people break up and then end up sleeping together again before it’s finally over and done. I thought that whole thing was weird!!

Also whoever that Bish was on WWHL last night – I don’t like her.

Oh and JT is really unlikable

JustLivinTheDream November 3, 2023 - 4:04 pm

I didn’t care for her either.

Kim R. IS Baby Jane November 3, 2023 - 5:49 pm

Very unlikable

????Veronica Mars????️‍♀️(Courtney) November 3, 2023 - 7:41 pm

She was driving me crazy with her lizard licking lips all the time. She really thought she was the sh*t.

Kim R. IS Baby Jane November 6, 2023 - 1:58 pm

Yes she did!

Fish ???? November 4, 2023 - 12:54 am

I like JT. I think there’s something wrong with me though ????????

Kim R. IS Baby Jane November 6, 2023 - 1:55 pm

LOL – we all like one that no one else likes……I have several. But JT is not one of them! =)

Prycer November 3, 2023 - 2:51 pm

Muppet mouth is so gross. I do not understand why anyone would be interested in him.

Fish ???? November 4, 2023 - 12:55 am

He’s the kind of guy that just wears a gal down. Men like that need a punch in the face.

Prycer November 4, 2023 - 1:07 am

I agree

Fish ???? November 4, 2023 - 2:18 pm

My husband and I talked about this once, in relation to a man we know. My husband is flabbergasted any woman will date him. I explained what pester means!

I think Craig is on to Austen’s tactics with regards to Olivia. He really wants Austen to stop trying to “be there for her.” Stop trying to wear her down !!

Yellowbird November 3, 2023 - 11:50 pm

Austin is an awful awful piece of garbage. He shouldn’t be talking about Olivia at all. She was extremely vulnerable and shattered. Austin took advantage of her ????. If he had any decency he wouldn’t have done anything.

NBA Highlights 2023 November 4, 2023 - 6:01 pm

I’ve spent over three hours surfing the web today, but I haven’t come across an article as captivating as yours. It’s truly valuable to me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers consistently produce quality content like you do, the internet will become even more beneficial than it already is. By the way I am a big fan of NBA Basketball Games & Teams enjoying today’s game highlights.