Shahs of Sunset’s Mike Shouhed Explains Why He Lied About Sexting Scandal, Slams Reza as the “Biggest Snake,” and Talks Kids With Paulina

by Lindsay Cronin
Shahs of Sunset's Mike Shouhed Explains Why He Lied About Sexting Scandal, Slams Reza as the "Biggest Snake," and Talks Kids With Paulina

Credit: Bravo

Mike Shouhed is sharing details about the sexting scandal he’s currently facing on the ninth season of Shahs of Sunset.

After initially denying the inappropriate behavior he engaged in behind the back of his longtime girlfriend Paulina Ben-Cohen, Mike explained why he waited to come clean before addressing his co-stars’ involvement in the fallout and dishing on his future plans to marry and have children with Paulina.

“I wanted to lie because I was so upset with myself,” Mike admitted on the latest episode of the #NoFilter with Zack Peter podcast, noting that he thought he could get away with his mistakes at first.

According to Mike, he began communicating with another woman after she reached out to him on social media and “made [him] feel sexy.”

“It started off as friendly conversations, and from there, I got engaged, and I was excited because we were in the middle of this pandemic. I was bored. I was spending a lot of time with Paulina. I needed some excitement,” he stated.

After noting that his boredom certainly didn’t make his behavior “okay,” Mike said he ultimately came clean about what he had done to protect Paulina, who he’s been dating for the past three years.

“It’s my show. I can take the heat, but I didn’t want to make her look bad,” he shared.

While Mike admitted he “f-cked up” to Paulina as soon as she questioned him about messages the other woman ultimately sent to him, the drama surrounding the scandal didn’t end there. Instead, Mike continued to receive spoof messages, potentially from his castmates, who were allegedly trying to get him in trouble.

Looking back at his co-stars’ antics, which made it appear as if he was communicating with more than one woman, Mike said he didn’t understand why his close friends didn’t support him through his trials.

“I’m not mad about them getting involved. They’re free to do so, but f-ck, you guys are my brothers and sisters, have my back a little bit. I’m already down, and they’re punching and kicking me. Help me up!” he proclaimed.

Although Mike isn’t mad at Reza Farahan and Golnesa “GG” Gharachedaghi, he did name Reza as the “biggest snake” of the cast and said he should be “more honest” with himself before saying that Reza is the cast member he is closest to.

“I love him for who he is. I’m just careful now with what I tell him and don’t tell him. But I still love him. He’s my bro,” Mike explained. “Me and [Reza] are connected on a way deeper level than what people see on the show. But like siblings do, there’s rivalry and there’s issues. We check each other, but sometimes we overstep our boundaries, and that’s what happened in this case.”

As for where things stand with Paulina, Mike said their relationship is “amazing.”

“This lapse of judgement really caused a lot of issues in our home, and it’s something that will live on forever because it’s on the internet. [But] I don’t want to give up what I have with Paulina and the kids. I love them. I don’t want to hurt them.”

While Mike wouldn’t confirm his plans for an engagement, he said fans will “have to watch and see” before making it clear that “more kids” are definitely in the future for him and Paulina, who shares a son and daughter with her ex-husband.

“I really want more kids. I never knew the feeling that a child can give you. I can have the hardest day at work, and I come home and they’re like, ‘Mikey!’ and they run to me and hug me and want to wrestle and play, and I forget all the stress I’ve had throughout the day. [It’s] my happy place. And when they’re at their dad’s house every other weekend, I miss them. I’m like, ‘I wonder what they’re doing.’ And I want to have that connection with a child that’s biologically my own,” he gushed.

Also, during his chat with Zack, Mike said that while he initially wanted “nothing to do with” Shahs, a call from Ryan Seacrest, an executive producer of the show, changed his mind.

As Mike recalled, Ryan told him that he and his friends would be like the Kardashians and that he would have the role of the “handsome, sexy playboy on the show,” which quickly sold him on the concept.

Shahs of Sunset season nine airs Sundays at 8/7c on Bravo.

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:05 pm

He’s flat out saying he’s bored. Yeah he’s using the pandemic as an excuse but you know it isn’t cuz Paulina told Destiny he’s done this texting crap ‘like 10 times.’
Run girl and why you aren’t makes me question your ass!

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 1:07 pm

She wants to be on the show

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:12 pm

Exactly why I’m side eyeing her now cuz any self respecting woman not after something would be long gone! Just like Jessica. She’s laughing her ass off about now I’m sure

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 1:13 pm

She’s living her best life from what I understand. Married, baby… no bullshit. Hell yeah she’s laughing!

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:16 pm

Poor Paulina will regret wasting any of her youth on him…eventually.

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:17 pm

Paulina reminds me of Lady Gaga looks wise.

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:18 pm

Oh she does!! I didn’t put that together till you said it but yep

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:19 pm

It’s the eyes.

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 1:18 pm

She’s gonna regret wasting more than her youth on him lol. She has money.

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:35 pm

Oohhh that’s right how the hell did I forget that? Also Mike is always talking about how hard it is to meet a Persian and Jewish woman. I was watching a court show the other day and the parties were both Persian/Jewish and lived in a whole community of Persian/Jewish people. Mike made it sound like it’s like one in a million. He’s shady af!!!

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:35 pm

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 1:37 pm

So Funny! He’s a Dool ????‍♀️????

LOLicious June 27, 2021 - 8:28 pm

I’m sooooo glad we are all becoming bilingual watching this show. They say you always learn “the bad words” first. So far, we’ve mastered “dool,” which means “dick, penis.” And “joon,” as in “Reza joon,” which means “dear.” We will soon be fluent as all hell, people! Yay!!!

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 8:40 pm

I’m becoming bilingual ????????????

LOLicious June 27, 2021 - 8:50 pm

Yay! ???????????? Woohoo! ????☝️✌

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 8:53 pm

I do know a little Spanish ????
I can ask for a beer and where is the bathroom. I figure they go hand in hand ????

LOLicious June 28, 2021 - 3:02 am

Spanish 1 conversation: “¿Donde esta el bano?” = Where’s the bathroom?

“¿Donde esta el estacion de ferrocarril? = Where’s the train station?

“Yo tengo un cattaro.” = I have a cold.

Ah yes, I remember having to do those conversations with a partner in 9th grade Spanish class! I can’t tell you how many times I’d ask my mom what this meant or that meant and my mom, being Hispanic, used to say, “What the heck kind of Spanish are they teaching you?!?!? We don’t say that!!!” ????????????????????

4/20???????? June 28, 2021 - 3:17 am

???????????? Your mom sounds amazing!!!!

LOLicious June 28, 2021 - 7:57 am

She was the best! I was blessed beyond measure with all her love and nurturing and lessons she taught me to prepare me for life! All 4’11” of her was a dynamo. I miss her every day and she’s been gone about 33 years now. My mom was the mom all my friends loved, too. She was way cool without trying to be my Buddy or friend. My mom had the guts to be my mom and not worry about if I liked her or not. I not only liked my Momma, I loved my momma. Still do! ????????

4/20???????? June 28, 2021 - 10:18 am

That’s so beautiful LOL! I’m a little teared up….

LOLicious June 27, 2021 - 8:24 pm

I wonder if she remained a “converted Jew” or if she went back to her family religion.

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 8:41 pm

If her converted religion brought her a better, richer man, I say stick with what you learned ????

LOLicious June 27, 2021 - 8:49 pm

I’m sure that was considered…????????????

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 8:50 pm

I ain’t mad at her!!!

LOLicious June 27, 2021 - 8:23 pm

Obvious Paulina thinks she’s the next Kim KarTRASHian. I would not exactly call her a prize, either. She angles for camera position. Always licking her lips, eyes darting in order to know where the camera is at all times. Everything is so calculated on her part. ????????

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 8:50 pm

She has been in more scenes than Jessica ever tried to be in! Jessica 2.0 wants this life. Should be interesting lol

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:12 pm

Hi mah sweet El! Hope all is well in your world! ????????????

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:13 pm

Hey Rhoda, how are you sis ????❤️

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:14 pm

I’m doing great, thanks! It’s Sunday funday!

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:15 pm

Exactly…kicking back watching The Replacements cuz I miss my dang football! Enjoy your Sunday funday sweets! ❤️????❤️

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 1:15 pm

Watched it a few nights ago for the same reason lol ????

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:16 pm

Such a great flick!! And Keanu looks so damn good in a football uniform!

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:16 pm

Such a great flick!! And Keanu looks so damn good in a football uniform!

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 1:17 pm

It is!

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:17 pm

I miss football too! August can’t come soon enough! ????????????

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:18 pm

Yeessss!!!!! My Bears finally signed a decent QB

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:20 pm

Yes,the redhead! I am just glad to have my Dak back! The man is a GOD!

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:23 pm

Dak is great. I feel bad for the QB’s who have to play against the Goat and soon to be new Goat cuz Brady & Mahomes just take some of the fun out of it being so super f’ing human ya know. The same way I feel bad for all of the female gymnasts who have to go up against Simone Biles lol. Did you see her floor routine? She was so good it literally made me cry! The height she gets she’s just beatiful to watch and utter perfection!

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:23 pm

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:25 pm

So true about Brady and Mahomes.

Simone is amazing! I just can’t fathom anyone getting the height she does. Just when ya think she she can’t be any better…..

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:25 pm

So true about Brady and Mahomes.

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:28 pm

Right? She’s superhuman! And when they were interviewing her about that triple twist that is now named after her, well it’s a double backflip into a triple twist I believe, they had the audacity to ask her why she did it and she plainly said ‘because I can!’ I was clapping for her like yes honey!!! You don’t dim that bulb you’re the Goat!

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 1:20 pm

He’s good but you do know that a lot of Ohio State quarterbacks kinda wash out in the NFL ???? I’ve been wanting to tell you that. But I’m hoping he’s not one of them!

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:25 pm

Yeah I remember I came to you as soon as we drafted him because I knew he was a buckeye and you know your buckeyes! but I don’t. I am cautiously optimistic because the Bears can never ever ever seem to develop their quarterbacks

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 1:27 pm

I have high hopes for him that’s why I never mentioned it at first. But I can’t deny history ????
That being said, I’m cheering for him. Hope it works out.

Pahleeeeez June 27, 2021 - 4:09 pm

I would be even more devastated if I were Paulina, hearing him say he was spending a lot of time with her and was bored.

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 6:41 pm

Yes, me too! It’s embarrassing yet he says how he tries to protect her in the same paragraph psshhtt

Really mortified June 28, 2021 - 11:14 am

HE and GG both bore easily because they have NO life. They both need REAL JOBS – trust me, they won’t be on the prowl morning, noon, and night anymore.

EL 444 June 28, 2021 - 12:44 pm

Right?! Far too much time on their hands but Princess GG will never work! She just admitted on the last show that her dog takes more effort than her kid???? why do these people have children just to let others raise them? Mike needs to just give it up and become a part of sister wives. We see you Mike – just admit you’re a polygamist at heart lol

4/20???????? June 27, 2021 - 1:05 pm

What a Dool

Tammy June 27, 2021 - 1:30 pm

Sad thing is that she probably divorced her husband, father of her two children, someone she dedicated years to, for the same damn thing that Mike did. What a waste. Also, what’s the “hardest day at work” crap? What a joke.

Pahleeeeez June 27, 2021 - 1:39 pm

I fully believe Mike is a sex addict. If he wants to be in a monogamous relationship he needs to seek therapy. I think his ego is very fragile given he hasn’t achieved any level of success so he uses sex to feed his ego. And as for Rezza, Mike is right. The guy is a snake. My skin crawls just looking at him. The guy is pure scum.

Tiffany James June 27, 2021 - 1:58 pm

Mike is an overgrown frat boy. He has major insecurities bc both his brothers are very successful and he has nothing but the show. His own family has no faith in him – remember when he wanted to develop a property his brothers co-owned, and he was trying to get them to pay him to be the project manager, or some shit??? They were all like Fuuuuuck That Bro. I think the constant cheating is something he has always done, feels entitled to continue doing, and thinks no one has the right to question him. He’s not sorry, he’s just sorry to et caught. Sleazebag. Having said that, I totally believe Reza was sending the spoof texts and tried to blame GG. He’s as shady a MF as they come. Plus. Mike is really a mimbo. I don’t think he’s capable of fabricating all that. If you watch both their reactions during the confrontation, you can see that Reza was unprepared for Mike busting him, and threw up all kinds of antics to shut down the conversation. Then, he tried to convince GG privately that Mike was the liar. If Mike was actually lying, he would have done that in front of everyone, without all the dramatic shenanigans meant to distract. Glad GG isn’t really falling for it.

doggiedaddy June 27, 2021 - 3:10 pm

Mimbo!
I always called them Himbos.
Of course there’s the great term from Deuce Bigalow ‘HeWhores’

Lmaris July 13, 2021 - 5:45 pm

I think Reza was unprepared because it was an off-the-charts crazy comment.

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:10 pm

Mike is full of excuses. He needs to fess up to not only being a sex addict, but a habitual liar face as well.

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:14 pm

Exactly right!

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:16 pm

I loathe liars! They believe they are smarter than everyone else, but sooner or later their lies surface to the top.

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:17 pm

Yes and yes!! I know EXACTLY what you mean 😉 we see each other lol

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:18 pm

Yes, we do!

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:20 pm

I’ll appease liars but I know who they are!

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:21 pm

I’m done appeasing them….like Sweet Brown says “ain’t nobody got time for that!”

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:30 pm

I know you’re right but I’m a freaking people pleaser and I always have been!! I gotta outgrow that!

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:32 pm

Oh, I totally understand.

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:31 pm

And I truly believe he’s a sex addict. He needs help legitimately

Rhoda Camel ???? June 27, 2021 - 1:34 pm

Let’s just hope he doesn’t go all Armie Hammer before he seeks the help he needs.

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:43 pm

Oh hell just seeing the name sent chills down my spine. I had NO idea about how bad he is till I started digging and then I couldn’t anymore because I was nauseated!

CAMILLE BRAUN June 27, 2021 - 4:36 pm Reply
Rhoda Camel ???? June 28, 2021 - 8:12 am

????????

Jane_one June 27, 2021 - 1:33 pm

Hardest day at work? What work would that be? Figuring out which day to tell a lie or trying to untangle the lies?

Pahleeeeez June 27, 2021 - 1:39 pm

CAMILLE BRAUN June 27, 2021 - 4:33 pm

Reza is so disgusting.

HelloDolly June 29, 2021 - 9:59 am

He really is.

EL 444 June 27, 2021 - 1:52 pm

Also, Reza is looking a little long in the tooth. His hair care line isn’t selling. That couple he partnered with seemed like such scam artists. I have noooo clue who they are so I could be wrong but just a vibe I got from them.

Sharon hicks June 27, 2021 - 4:32 pm

The cheating is not great but for me I hate watching the control he tries to insert on his girlfriends. Telling them when to speak and when not to speak, controlling who they’re standing there talking to he did the same thing with Jessica. He is oppressive and the syrupy monatone voice that he talks to her seems controlled and fake.

CAMILLE BRAUN June 27, 2021 - 4:32 pm

This is the ugliest group of people on television (inside and out). Take this shit off the air. How anyone would even consider putting that Reza thing on tv is beyond me.

Squirrellie June 28, 2021 - 9:36 am

I think its equal with RHOBH. Ugly on the inside and can’t tell from the outside due to some much botox and fillers. heheee

CAMILLE BRAUN June 28, 2021 - 12:36 pm

Lol so true!!

Realitynot June 27, 2021 - 4:54 pm

This is funny! The man who can’t stay honest with women he’s with is calling Reza a snake! Lol.. Yes Reza is a snake but he got a lot of nerves…

Really mortified June 28, 2021 - 11:07 am

With the exception of Sherv & Tommy – they are ALL snakes.

Lmaris July 13, 2021 - 5:43 pm

Sherv is also a snake, and Tommy is a straight-up thug.

book7175 June 27, 2021 - 5:36 pm

Mike’s a liar, and a cheater. Paulina is obviously willing to swallow her pride, and self respect for the opportunity to be on “his show”

HelloDolly June 29, 2021 - 9:59 am

He’s gross @SS.

Desert Diva June 27, 2021 - 6:13 pm

“It’s my show. I can take the heat, but I didn’t want to make her look bad,”…..*cough*…bullshit..LMAO. He wasn’t worried about her…just himself.

‘While Mike wouldn’t confirm his plans for an engagement’*…that’s because if they ‘marry’…she will no longer receive her sizable Alimony…duh!*

4/20???????? June 28, 2021 - 12:29 am

The most likely to marry for money… ????

Tiffany James June 27, 2021 - 11:17 pm

I really want to know what kind of serious trauma Paulina has. There is NO WAY Mike can land a woman like this unless she has issues. She’s attractive, RICH, self-sustaining. He’s fat, forty, no prospects, the one son who didn’t really make good. He likes to talk about his golden dool, but let’s think about that realistically – when is a guy this selfish and insecure ever a good lay??? I honestly don’t get why she’s with him. Ditch him for Sherv, Paulina!!

4/20???????? June 28, 2021 - 12:33 am

I Adore Shervin. That’s all.

LOLicious June 28, 2021 - 3:07 am

No. No way. I don’t want a leech like Paulina grabbing on to Shervin. We luv us some Shervin!!!

The Flapper with the Cankles June 28, 2021 - 10:24 am

I love shervin… we need more of him. He’s so fine. He looks good and looks like he’d smell good… Mike is a gross lying skeez

PussyGrabberInIgnominy June 28, 2021 - 7:28 am

I was so bummed when they replaced Shervin with Nema! I guess they didn’t care for the fake Aussie girlfriend storyline but I didn’t care! Sherv was great casting!

AngelEyes June 28, 2021 - 7:42 am

Me too! Does anyone know why Shervin’s never been more than a friend? I’ve never really seen anything much about him one way or another.

PussyGrabberInIgnominy June 28, 2021 - 3:43 pm

He was full time one (or 2??) seasons – it seems that he didn’t have enough drama in his life, by bravo standards, so he created a fake Aussie girlfriend storyline (which was obviously fake & at the reunion the other cast went after him for it) & then he was demoted to friend again. Bravo doesn’t get that it’s ok to have one stable, likable character without a lot of drama.
He apparently has a mysterious tech job & is very wealthy, he doesn’t need the show so hopefully he was ok w/ friend status.

AngelEyes June 28, 2021 - 7:00 pm

Thanks! NOW I remember all that, lol.

LOLicious June 28, 2021 - 7:49 am

Ugh. I soooo agree. I do not like Nema. Just lots of creepy vibe. Remember how he and his sister had almost incestuous actions and feelings with each other. And he’s stuck in that pastel jackets, tshirts and sockless 80s Miami Vice look. I also don’t see him as a playboy about town. I, and others, kinda pick up on a gay vibe from him, not that there’s anything wrong with that, but live his truth, if so. I don’t buy him pining over GG, either. Then his crying over the hurt and damage his parents did to him 20 years ago. Oh, and by the way, Bravo, whatever happened to that big storyline? I mean, that’s what Nema was all about, right?!? ???????????????? Anyway, I agree. Shervin was a better fit, a much more interesting and likeable guy, someone many of us would prefer to see featured on the show. What’s more is Nema comes off as a rich, snooty, entitled diva, too. Blech. What a major turn off for most viewers.

The Flapper with the Cankles June 28, 2021 - 10:27 am

Nema could be cute and fun if he wasn’t such a helpless dork… jeeez that guy is a geek…

I love geeks just not the nema variety.

Really mortified June 28, 2021 - 11:05 am

I think the incestuous feelings were one sided – all Nema. I don’t like him either. First, he wants GG, now he wants Destiney. YIKES.

LOLicious June 28, 2021 - 12:12 pm

Yuck all around and is this now “The Destiney Show” or what?!?!? Almost the whole episode was about her. Her agent must’ve paid off Bravo to give her all that air time. So sick of her and her “merzci” bullshit.

PussyGrabberInIgnominy June 28, 2021 - 3:38 pm

All that! I hope Shervin actually didn’t want to stay on full time & had a choice!? I was so glad when they hired him full time & so bummed when it was quickly over. He’s not on enough this season! You gotta have someone that is pretty universally liked, don’t you?? They hoped it was Nema but it’s just not.

The Flapper with the Cankles June 28, 2021 - 10:26 am

I always felt that was producer driven because he didn’t really have much personal life drama.

PussyGrabberInIgnominy June 28, 2021 - 3:30 pm

Yeah, he seems stable & he has a real job. Not exactly Shahs material, I guess, but one non-crazy works for me. He’s pretty diplomatic & they needed that – you can tell that’s the role Nema is supposed to provide but he’s not as likable as Sherv.

The Flapper with the Cankles June 28, 2021 - 5:18 pm

Nema creeps me the fuck out

The Flapper with the Cankles June 28, 2021 - 10:24 am

Really mortified June 28, 2021 - 11:04 am

Sherv really is the heart of the show. The way he looked out for GG was really admirable. Without him, there is no one to root for, except Tommy.

The Flapper with the Cankles June 28, 2021 - 11:47 am

I agree. I like Tommy

AngelEyes June 28, 2021 - 7:03 pm

I agree- Mike looks like he’d smell like garlic or something…

Really mortified June 28, 2021 - 11:03 am

She must have REALLY wanted to be on tv. Just like Jessica.

Miranda Pierpont June 27, 2021 - 6:42 pm

> Mike Shouhed Explains Why He Lied About Sexting Scandal

Why do you think?

PussyGrabberInIgnominy June 27, 2021 - 7:13 pm

Mike – “handsome, sexy”??!! Ahaha…
The man thinks he looks like Shervin, who is actually good looking.
Mike, “handsome”, LOL.

Lmaris July 13, 2021 - 5:42 pm

He’s an overweight dwarf. Nothing attractive about him, and with no real job – just grifting – he’s going to be alone as soon as the show wraps. He needs the show for $$.

Reidy123 June 27, 2021 - 8:28 pm

Either this is a really bad scripted storyline or Mike is just a flat out liar sext addict with an odd looking Kardashian wanna be. I like Reza for some strange reason, he’s so dramatic. GG I can’t decide if she’s a good mom just for the camera or otherwise leaves that baby with nannies and her mom all the time. Strange brew of people but that’s what makes great reality TV.

The Flapper with the Cankles June 28, 2021 - 10:28 am

I like reza too

Lmaris July 13, 2021 - 5:44 pm

Reza has his issues, but he’s grown up. Mike is a perpetual teenager who isn’t aging well. There is no such thing as “sex addiction”, just lack of impulse control.

doggiedaddy June 27, 2021 - 9:38 pm Reply
Really mortified June 28, 2021 - 11:06 am

Someone must be buying his crap.

Tiffany James June 28, 2021 - 12:58 am

so, suffice it to say, nothing much happened this episode.

Abel Guillemin June 28, 2021 - 6:43 am

I’ve stop watching something like season 4 or season 5, I don’t remember exactly (not enough time). I will watch other seasons when I can but it seems to me that Mike hasn’t evolved at all from the beginning. Still the same cheating ass*ole who always get away with it. I don’t understand why any woman would be interested by him.

AngelEyes June 28, 2021 - 7:40 am

Mike contradicts himself all the time. I think it was on the first episode this season, when he was showing Nema his Hollywood “bachelor pad”, I’m pretty sure he made a statement to the effect that he doesn’t go to Paulina’s home much because she lives next door to some of her ex-husband’s relatives or some crap like that.
In this article he talks about being bored in the pandemic, and spending “so much time with Paulina.” He also talks about coming home from work to her kids. So which is it, dude? Cuz in the show, he’d made it sound like he almost never goes over to Paulina’s. Can’t stand lying liars who lie. But (guilty admission), I still like this show and Family Karma more that the HW shows at this point. ????

CaliHoo June 28, 2021 - 9:52 am

once a cheater, always a cheater… https://media1.giphy.com/media/tCjfy8RstTqbm/giphy.gif

The Flapper with the Cankles June 28, 2021 - 10:23 am

Its weird how gigi defends Mike and says he’s not a bad person because he’s not loyal… um yeah he is.. that’s the defination of being a dick ass.. if you’re telling someone you’re loyal and committed and you’re not… you’re a scum bag … that’s it…

Really mortified June 28, 2021 - 11:10 am

GG sees herself in Mike – she likes multiple partners. So in defending Mike she is defending herself.

The Flapper with the Cankles June 28, 2021 - 11:47 am

I don’t care if you want to fuck a new person every night or of your in an open ship or whatever… clearly paulina didn’t think they were so mike is a scum bad and GG looks crazy defending him???????? but you’re totally correct about your assement of her

Old Lady Gang June 28, 2021 - 5:58 am

He cheated on his first wife, now cheating on Paulina, has some type of insecurities that needs to feed by seeing if women still find him attractive. Paulina thinks he will change for her. He won’t. No one else trusts him…she’s a fool.

Squirrellie June 28, 2021 - 9:33 am

Oh, the old “I thought he would change” line. hahaa Paulina is in it for her 15 minutes.

The Flapper with the Cankles June 28, 2021 - 10:21 am

He’s cheated on paulina 10 times

JaneJ June 28, 2021 - 11:26 am

Napoleon complex. And he’s the failure of his siblings.

Lmaris July 13, 2021 - 5:46 pm

The family baby who was coddled too long because mama didn’t want to lose her baby. Happens all the time.

Really mortified June 28, 2021 - 11:09 am

I’m so tired of this group of cast members saying that they have to mend fences for the sake of their friendships. They all love the fame and the BRAVO money. If the show ended tomorrow – none of them would ever communicate again.

JaneJ June 28, 2021 - 11:22 am

Mike is a piece of shit. I don’t get why Paulina stays with him except for the fact that it’s obvious she really wants to be a cast member.

Sunny Corleone June 28, 2021 - 1:05 pm

Handsome, sexy playboy??? More like ugly, no-necked douchebag.

The Flapper with the Cankles June 28, 2021 - 10:20 am

Mike is so fucking creepy and dusting.