VIDEO: Watch the ‘RHONJ’ Reunion Trailer! Teresa is Confronted by Margaret and Danielle Refuses to Appear on Stage, Plus Dolores Hints at Relationship Trouble

by Lindsay Cronin Comments

VIDEO: Watch the 'RHONJ' Reunion Trailer! Teresa is Confronted by Margaret and Danielle Refuses to Appear on Stage, Plus Dolores Hints at Relationship Trouble

Teresa Giudice will face questions about Danielle Staub‘s infamous hair pull from Margaret Josephs during the upcoming Real Housewives of New Jersey three part reunion from season 10.

In a just released sneak peek at the upcoming special, the ladies are seen at odds as a number of issues are spotlighted, including Margaret’s feud with Jennifer Aydin and Teresa and Dolores Catania‘s love lives, before Danielle, who quit the show in January, is seen refusing to join her former co-stars on stage.

“Your cover is gorgeous. It’s the insides that suck,” Margaret yells at Jennifer as the preview begins.

“Stop social stalking me because it’s Instagram-sham,” Jennifer fires back.

Then, after Margaret accuses Jennifer of being “a thirsty turtle,” the attention turns to Teresa, who confirmed her separation from Joe Giudice just one month prior to the reunion taping, as host Andy Cohen suggests she needs to have “her pipes cleaned.”

“I’m dying to,” Teresa admitted.

Even Teresa’s brother, Joe Gorga, agrees, proclaiming: “Look at my sister. She’s like, ‘I want sex, too.'”

While Dolores was silent for much of the sneak peek, she briefly addressed her current relationship with Dr. David Principe, who was expected to ask her to marry him during season 10 upon the completion of a home they built with her ex-husband, Frank Catania.

“You know what? I’m a little pissed off because I’m a f**king good catch,” Dolores said of the snub.

Bravo also teases that Dolores “comes to a shocking conclusion about her relationship” during the reunion.

When the cast begins to discuss Teresa’s estranged husband, Giudice, she defends his on-screen behavior, claiming he spoke worse to her on-screen than he ever has off-screen as her brother shakes his head. Meanwhile, Dolores is seen shaking her head after Andy wonders if Giudice will file for spousal support.

As for Margaret’s confrontation with Teresa, she accuses her co-star of talking Danielle into being violent with her.

“I was so f**king mad,” Teresa explains.

“You have no remorse,” Margaret replies.

While Danielle is expected to make an appearance, she wasn’t seen on stage at all in the sneak peek. Instead, she was seen refusing to join her former co-stars from backstage after revealing she asked several times to be seated with Andy.

“I’m an original housewife,” she notes.

Then, when Andy goes looking for Danielle, a woman explains, “She’s not coming out unless she’s seated next to you.”

The Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion begins airing next Wednesday at 8 p.m. on Bravo.

Photo Credit: Heidi Gutman/Bravo

ellen February 26, 2020 - 2:01 pm

I can’t wait to watch the reunion. I hope for the sake of her daughter’s Teresa finally takes ownership in her part in the whole hair pulling crap. Unfortunately I don’t think she will, it’s a shitty example she’s giving her girls, they’re the ones I feel sorry for. Danielle’s daughters have seen her acting like a piece of GARBAGE since they were young

JrzShoreLady February 26, 2020 - 4:49 pm

When has Teresa EVER taken ownership of her actions???

Perturbed February 26, 2020 - 6:22 pm

At least now most of them are old enough to see it for themselves. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them decide to move to Italy.

chacha1 February 26, 2020 - 7:16 pm

Couldn’t Joe move to Canada and be closer to his doorters?

Perturbed February 26, 2020 - 7:19 pm

I don’t know what their policy is on convicted felons?

Archer1 February 27, 2020 - 8:51 am

He’s not a citizen and his visa would be refused

maybe February 26, 2020 - 4:04 pm

reunions usually don’t bring anything new. they always yell at each other , speaking all at the same time ,then they hug. little bit fake cry. when is interesting question -is always goes like :” Andy I cant talk about it, my lawyer taking care of that….”

xxjacks February 26, 2020 - 2:24 pm

What are they wearing and what is up with Tre’s face? L0l~

xxjacks February 26, 2020 - 2:24 pm

What are they wearing and what is up with Tre’s face? L0l~

Elizabeth Fisher February 26, 2020 - 2:25 pm

Purple is my favorite color, but I really wish Margaret wouldn’t go braless.

WhereYoMamaAt February 26, 2020 - 3:02 pm

TY! These woman get big heavy boobs and think the don’t need to wear a bra.

Rosemarie February 26, 2020 - 2:25 pm

Danielle thinks she is Icki! Well if Icki can sit next to Andy then so should she. Sure she wasn’t on for a few seasons but she brought the drama unlike Icki!

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes February 26, 2020 - 2:26 pm

What. Is. Teresa. Wearing….? It is so badly fitted on top that it looks like she is standing behind a cardboard cut out.

Isabella February 26, 2020 - 4:49 pm

Horrible dress. All the dresses are horrible except for Melissa’s jumpsuit, i think its nice.

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes February 26, 2020 - 6:19 pm

Agreed. Melissa looks good. Jackie’s dress is a horrible colour. Jennifer has thighs like a weightlifter in that dress.

Isabella February 26, 2020 - 8:37 pm

LMAO!!

HaveMercy February 27, 2020 - 1:00 am

Say what you will about Melissa, but she always looks good. Rarely see her dressed in a miss.

WhereYoMamaAt February 26, 2020 - 3:01 pm

They all look like they’re going to party in Atlantic City. Poor Dullores looks so manly. Jackie’s dress is wrong on so many levels. Jennifer’s dress needs to be longer or more fat lypo’d from her thighs. Tre is playing lil mermaid. Marge should be in Vegas. Melissa, same-o,same-o.

Justcali February 26, 2020 - 3:03 pm

Jennifer’s dress needs to be 6 inches longer- and at least 1 size bigger.

fluffy February 26, 2020 - 3:04 pm

It looks like a big ole sheepdog is hiding under Teresa’s dress.

Rhoda Camel ???? February 26, 2020 - 3:46 pm

Oh look, Treturd dyed her hairy bush!

Quamby February 26, 2020 - 4:04 pm

Ha ha @ Treturd..made me howl!! Good to see ya Rhoda ????????

Rhoda Camel ???? February 26, 2020 - 4:04 pm

Hiya Q! Great to see you as well! ????

Quamby February 26, 2020 - 4:04 pm

????????

Isabella February 26, 2020 - 4:48 pm

LOL!!!

Connie February 26, 2020 - 6:41 pm

???????? now she needs a weed whacker for it.

Rhoda Camel ???? February 26, 2020 - 6:41 pm

???????? Yes, an industrial strength one!

Connie February 26, 2020 - 6:41 pm

???????? now she needs a weed whacker for it.

chacha1 February 26, 2020 - 6:21 pm

Hahahahaaaaaaaaa I just said the same thing above, that is the first thing I thought of when I saw her dress

Rhoda Camel ???? February 26, 2020 - 7:16 pm

GMTA!!

chacha1 February 26, 2020 - 7:16 pm

I guess they used up all the wax in NJ to wax Joe Gorga’s back

Rhoda Camel ???? February 26, 2020 - 7:16 pm

You mean Joe Giudice?

DanaPam1 February 26, 2020 - 3:46 pm

I must say Jennifer looks good.

Perturbed February 26, 2020 - 6:21 pm

I hate to admit it, but I do like her dress! It’s a bit too short on her though.

DanaPam1 February 27, 2020 - 11:11 am

Yes, a bit small

Heidi February 26, 2020 - 4:14 pm

This season and last season were the best ones since the first season of the show. I bet Soggy Flicker is jealous beyond belief. I’m so glad glad we’ve been promised Bev won’t return next year.

Rhoda Camel ???? February 26, 2020 - 7:13 pm

I hope Beverly is not returning next season, or any seasons that may follow. But, never say never… example: Trampy Sue returning to the OC. UGH!

Perturbed February 26, 2020 - 9:02 pm

I thought I read somewhere that Andy was promising to bring her back on the show when she threw her backstage temper tantrum? I hope I’m wrong!

Rhoda Camel ???? February 26, 2020 - 10:12 pm

In this instance, I hope you’re wrong too!

MentionitAll February 26, 2020 - 4:48 pm

I guess we should expect next season to see Teresa gunning for Melissa after she outed her.
Teresa never forgives or forgets which is amazing bc she can barely string a sentence together.
I also love how Danielle says she quit… UM no, you were fired numbnuts.
None of us thought the Dr would propose to Dolores, their chemistry is uncomfortably awkward.

Isabella February 26, 2020 - 4:48 pm

I read somewhere else Marge forgave TreApe and their friendship is stronger than ever…blah blah blah. Gag me. Marge is such an idiot.

Perturbed February 26, 2020 - 6:21 pm

I’m not surprised. I wish she’d have stuck to her guns, but I guess she has those lawsuits to pay off …

Isabella February 26, 2020 - 8:37 pm

It pissed me off that she gave in to TreApe. Why do they all feel the need to kiss TreApes arse? Its pathetic to watch.

chopped liver February 26, 2020 - 4:48 pm

Tre looks like a jelly fish. Danielle’s reunion look before Marge got to her…. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/bbb3964589d607c47018e6a7e8a0d8d05cd6c57ec1a5e0c67f4f327a5f8cc922.gif

Sackem February 26, 2020 - 4:53 pm

I hope The Marge apologises for her shithouse behaviour. I can watch if she’s going to get a gawd complex.

My feelings about Marge make me less disappointed in Teresa’s behaviour.

doggiedaddy February 26, 2020 - 6:18 pm

Mail Order Fashion.

Girls…No.

Perturbed February 26, 2020 - 6:21 pm

My God some of them look ghastly!????‍♀️ What TF is that chain appendage hanging precariously off the side of the simian’s weave?!????????

Sackem February 26, 2020 - 6:20 pm

OT: #megxit Meghan’s been doing some PR…

The friend added: ‘Meghan is going straight to London, not Edinburgh because that’s Harry’s thing.

‘She said she and Harry will continue to rise above jealousy and pettiness and focus on the good they are creating and on being the best parents to Archie.

‘She said she will continue to champion Harry because out of everyone, he has the most integrity and the most loyalty.’

Meghan also believes the Queen was ‘under pressure to make those demands about the name change’, because Harry is the Queen’s ‘favorite and others just can’t deal with it

This is the stuff the Sussexes are leaking, feels a bit unsophisticated, no?

chacha1 February 26, 2020 - 6:21 pm

I like Meghan and Harry, I just don’t get the hate toward them…. I mean come on, he would never be King, he married a woman that is sticking by him and getting him out of there instead of them being a burden on the taxpayers like the others. He served his country and was in combat and he loves the US of A. God Bless him and Meghan, I hope she will be loyal to him and their son and have a good life. Harry is one cool dude

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes February 26, 2020 - 7:57 pm

Who do you think will pay their security detail ? He made it VERY clear in their last statement that they require it because is is 6th in line to the throne and because of his wife’s “profile” (as if she needed it for her acting career).

Sackem February 26, 2020 - 11:20 pm

I had never heard of her until Harry.

Maria February 26, 2020 - 11:20 pm

She played in a very popular series called Suits. Didn’t like her in the series nor care for her now.

depeche model February 27, 2020 - 8:45 am

‘very popular’? It was on cable, she had a supporting role and a forgettable character. it really wasn’t GOT

Maria February 27, 2020 - 8:45 am

I agree with you, for me, she was very forgettable and seemed like a whiny b—ch. But the time it was on, it was very popular.

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes February 27, 2020 - 4:11 am

Neither did I!

Sackem February 26, 2020 - 11:20 pm

I don’t hate them per se, I think they wanted to be front an centre of it all and they can’t – William is the future King. They need to understand their station if they’re part of the establishment. Leave if you like but don’t cherry pick what you want. I just don’t think they can have it both ways but now the jabs? It’s big tantrum… the Queen should have taken the Sussex title while she was at it AND I do think they should pony up for their own security, they are choosing to live outside of the family and country that can best protect them.

It’s sort of like a face tattoo – you need to commit to it fully.

Marty S February 27, 2020 - 4:10 am

I imagine she will be dealt with. ???? ????

Marty S February 27, 2020 - 4:10 am

I imagine she will be dealt with. ???? ????

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes February 27, 2020 - 4:44 am

ITA. Meghan was embraced by many but how they handled things after the wedding was not good. Now this petulant grasping nonsense on their own website etc – which they were clearly setting up for a long time – shows that all they are interested in is their future brand.

Sackem February 27, 2020 - 5:13 am

AGREE!!! Embraced by not only the UK but the Commonwealth. We’re the one’s who foot the bill when they visit.

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes February 27, 2020 - 6:14 am

Very true. I totally see why tax payers are resentful of footing the bill now that they want to go off and make lucrative deals trading on the Royal name in the US and Canada.

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes February 26, 2020 - 7:57 pm

Who do you think will pay their security detail ? He made it VERY clear in their last statement that they require it because he is 6th in line to the throne and because of his wife’s “profile” (as if she needed it for her acting career).

Maria February 26, 2020 - 11:20 pm

While they live in Canada, which he loves, the Canadian tax payers will be. Nobody asked them if they wanted to pay for Harry and Megs security detail.

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes February 27, 2020 - 4:11 am

It’s hard not to see Royal Protection Officers being involved too. At the moment they are in Canada providing security at huge cost and I’m sure it isn’t great for those guys to be away from their own families etc.

Marty S February 27, 2020 - 4:10 am

They absolutely need to pay for their own security.

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes February 27, 2020 - 4:11 am

Exactly. If they want to be financially independent and go off selling their names for JP Moran speaking events etc then they can surely pay for their own.

Marty S February 27, 2020 - 4:10 am

They absolutely need to pay for their own security.

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes February 27, 2020 - 4:11 am

depeche model February 27, 2020 - 8:45 am

what exactly do you find likeable? I can not find 1 single thing. Not one. About either.

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes February 26, 2020 - 7:57 pm

They are a disgrace. No one had a problem with them wanting to step back but to expect to then trade on Sussex Royal is beyond crass.

Meghan strikes me as one of those type that thinks they now how everything should be done better, even than a centuries old institution like the British Monarchy. They barely gave it five minutes before deciding they wanted to break free so I wonder why Harry didn’t just step back before they married. It’s almost like the wanted to secure their branding first.

The sad thing is the British public and press have been labelled as racist when they were mostly supportive of their wedding. People quickly forget that Fergie back in the day was always criticised for everything she did, while Diana was the press and public favourite. Meghan’s treatment was no worse than others and largely because of her own family’s behaviour.

Sackem February 27, 2020 - 9:12 pm Reply
ReneGade???? February 28, 2020 - 5:32 am

Thanks for the link Sackem! I was relieved to hear yesterday that the RCMP is done servicing them – about time! She has the audacity to accuse the Queen of pettiness when she’s getting benefits like costly security paid because of her connections with the crown. How ungrateful! They’re a disgrace indeed.

depeche model February 27, 2020 - 8:45 am

‘a bit’ unsophisticated?

It’s like 2 pre schoolers playing chess against a world champion. They are as intelligent as houseplants and as likeable as a cold sore on your upper lip the day of your prom.

Sackem February 27, 2020 - 3:18 pm

HAHAHAH!!! I was trying to be gentle!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Keef February 27, 2020 - 8:50 am

Petty af

chacha1 February 26, 2020 - 6:21 pm

OMG why doesn’t Treape quit dying her bush beige and trim it for heaven’s sake, that would be a pretty dress if she got a Brazilian bush wax and now she is tripping over it.

Bryan February 26, 2020 - 8:16 pm

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marsbars09 February 26, 2020 - 8:37 pm

Cha, you are wild!

Bryan February 26, 2020 - 8:16 pm

Why are these middle aged sea creatures dressing like they are going to an teen night club for a back yard party!?!?! At least Melissa looks fairly normal

maybe February 26, 2020 - 3:46 pm

how you can you have millions in debt and still able to keep huge house, cars , jewelry basically everything , when regular people will face foreclosure….and the way how Teresa still spends money is just unbelievable. Was her debt just dismissed or what…

Quamby February 26, 2020 - 4:14 pm

Ery good points….can anyone respond coz I’d love to know too!!!????

llama February 27, 2020 - 3:34 am

She had to have money stashed away. I had a cousin go to federal “camp” for drug smuggling, and his family was able to survive without him for those 4 years. After he got out, he bought a $900,000 house, invested in another property, and went right back to his business. I can only guess it where the money came from.

Quamby February 27, 2020 - 4:11 am

Yeah, now that wouldn’t surprise me. I’m still convinced JG was/isn involved in organised crimes and feeling rewards from that ..????

Quamby February 27, 2020 - 4:11 am

Quamby February 27, 2020 - 4:11 am

Cheers for that Llama ????????

Quamby February 27, 2020 - 4:11 am

Cheers for that Llama ????????

Isabella February 26, 2020 - 4:49 pm

Fuck knows. I think they had money hidden somewhere. She got off way too easy, 15 months in jail was a walk in the park.

maybe February 26, 2020 - 5:03 pm

that was not even real jail, yoga classes ,gym, tv , library it was like a spa 🙂

Isabella February 26, 2020 - 7:52 pm

Yup. She got it good.

Isabella February 26, 2020 - 7:52 pm

Yup. She got it good.

Sirius Blackcat February 26, 2020 - 9:38 pm

That was painful to watch. I hope Teresa is demoted or fired, now. Nothing left to exploit. Go get a real job, you cold hearted bitch.

Rhoda Camel ???? February 26, 2020 - 10:18 pm

She will exploit those girls for every cent she can get out of them. What else is she going to do?

TheBeverlyHillsHaveEyes February 27, 2020 - 4:44 am

I don’t think Bravo will ever demote or fire Teresa because they feel sorry for her and her dawters.

Sirius Blackcat February 27, 2020 - 9:24 am

Ha! They only care about $$. Before an episode ever aired, people in town were talking about them being tax cheats and frauds. They actually encouraged and facilitated her spending 120k in cash at a furniture store for the first episode. The IRS was paying attention. Strange thing for the show to do, right? The show also turned over all raw footage and it was used against them. No footage of them using prop cash or being encouraged to pay in cash. It’s like they knew all along it would come up,

Sirius Blackcat February 27, 2020 - 9:24 am

Sirius Blackcat February 27, 2020 - 9:24 am

maybe February 26, 2020 - 4:03 pm

why bravo glam team make women look like a drag queens???

Nanny February 26, 2020 - 10:18 pm

Mad that Marge kissed Treapes ass, but if the phony amicable friendship, pissed off the ant eater Jennifer, then good.

Nanny February 26, 2020 - 10:18 pm

PS. Watch the tape of these hags going to a Kim D event. Watch how Marge vehemently attacked Kim D. for Treturd. It was appalling and inappropriate. Don’t care for Kim D at all, but Margaret came from nowhere to defend that hag. Maybe her Karma was to get mistreated by The Ape. Hahaha

Rhoda Camel ???? February 26, 2020 - 10:18 pm

Did Treturd really say that after 4 years, Joe has not taken responsibility for what he has done?

Did she also really say that it’s time for her to put herself first?

OMFG, the delusion is chasmic with this one!

Happy Camper February 27, 2020 - 10:33 am

Just ONCE! I wish Andy had the balls to tell a housewife who refuses to come out “OK, fine! Bye, bitch!” He really has no idea how much is diminishes him–of course, he’s had no idea of a VERY LONG TIME now!

Happy Camper February 27, 2020 - 10:33 am