Madison LeCroy Accuses Sutton of “Rude” Behavior at BravoCon, Talks A-Rod DMs, and “Disgust” With Taylor, Plus Southern Charm Cast Shakeup, & Teases Reunion Bombshell

by Lindsay Cronin
Southern Charm's Madison LeCroy Shades Sutton's Rude Behavior at BravoCon, Talks A-Rod DMs, and Teases Reunion Bombshell, Plus "Disgust" With Taylor and Cast Shakeup

Credit: Charles Sykes/Bravo, Lev radin/Shutterstock

Madison LeCroy is following in the footsteps of her Southern Charm castmate, Olivia Flowers, and shading a Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member.

Days after Olivia, 31, revealed Crystal Kung-Minkoff, 40, was “rude” at BravoCon, Madison, 33, slammed Sutton Stracke, 55, for pretending not to know her as she also looked back on Alex “A-Rod” Rodriguez‘s DMs, teased a reunion bombshell, admitted to being disgusted by Taylor Ann Green, 28, and suggested a cast shakeup ahead of season 10.

“Submit them. I’m happy to put in a word. I need somebody with personality,” Madison said of potential new cast members during a November 16 interview on Access Hollywood‘s Housewives Nightcap.

While Madison made it clear that her cast lineup could use a boost, she did say the series is “better” without Kathryn Dennis, 32, and Naomie Olindo, 31.

”Yes,” she replied when asked.

Throughout the ninth season of Southern Charm, Madison’s former boyfriend, Austen Kroll, 34, has been in the midst of a love triangle with Olivia and Taylor. And while his rendevous with both women caused quite the stir, especially with Taylor’s ex-boyfriend, Shep Rose, 43, Madison said she didn’t expect anything less from her former beau.

“Austen has the most punchable face of all time and I’ve probably said this to his face,” she began. “I don’t expect anything less from him. I do think in a way he’s almost similar to Shep in that way where he’s like, ‘This is the kind of guy I am. This is what I’m gonna offer you. It’s not gonna be this husband material so take it for what it’s worth.’ So I can’t even be mad at him for any of that. He’s been doing the same sh*t forever.”

In addition to sparking rumors of a potential reconciliation with Austen, Olivia enjoyed a short-lived fling with newbie Rod Razavi, who Madison said is “almost too nice” before suggesting Olivia give him “another shot.”

Earlier this season, after tying the knot with husband Brett Randle in November 2022, Madison hosted a celebration of love party, where she said her “disgust” with Taylor, who gifted her a sex toy, began.

“We were in my friend’s home and my friends had thrown this party and the last thing I was gonna do was make them think that all went to waste because of some chick that brought a gift that was inappropriate,” Madison said as she looked back on Taylor’s questionable move. “It didn’t really bother me, it just, that’s kind of was more when the disgust started to happen on my thoughts of her and then I kinda started to realize, ‘Well wait, maybe this is a person that has been pushed down my throat for so long.’”

As Southern Charm fans now know, Taylor went on to allegedly hook up with Austen, despite the fact that he’d previously dated her now-ex-best friend, Olivia, and was a friend of ex Shep. And while she’s insisted that they only kissed, Madison hinted at a reunion bombshell.

After being asked why the men of the show are easier on Taylor than they are on her, Madison said, “I wish I could answer that question and I have that answer and I’m saving it for the reunion. It’s good because it’s something that I’ve been waiting … And it’s very obvious, with all of the guys, really.”

Looking back at another episode, Madison said that when it came to calling Taylor out for her behavior with the men on the show, she had simply reached her breaking point.

“I was over it when I was at that dinner party and that’s because I was like, ‘I’m about to combust. I got to get this off my chest … We’re gonna let this one slide on by.’ And I just was like, ‘I’ve had enough,’” she recalled. “I don’t want to say I’m the voice of reason but somebody’s gotta hold somebody accountable.”

As for A-Rod’s messages, which seemingly led to the end of his engagement to former fiancee Jennifer “J-Lo” Lopez, 54, who has since married Ben Affleck, 51, Madison confirmed he “slid in” to her DMs.

“I do have receipts for that so I think that’s silly he always tries to say I don’t,” she noted, adding, “I thought it was like a prank call [at first] and then yeah, it wasn’t.”

Madison then put a spotlight on Sutton’s BravoCon antics.

“One thing I don’t like is when people know you and you’ve met and they’ve even had you to lunch, like Sutton, and then pretends they don’t even know who you are when you’re in the room,” she explained. “That kind of stuff I was like, ‘Oh okay.’ If she’s calling me for meetings, she can come up and say ‘hello’ to me.”

Southern Charm season nine airs Thursdays at 9/8c on Bravo.

TartLemon November 18, 2023 - 4:01 am

There’s something about Madison just irks the sh*t outta me. BLECH!!!

Beachgirl November 18, 2023 - 1:06 pm

I feel that way about Taylor. Meanwhile, I rather enjoy Madison’s mouth. There’s no subterfuge, no question, no reading the tea leaves about what Madison’s point or problem is. Taylor, on the other hand, is such a pick-me boy-crazy guys’ girl – all the while acting like a goody goody religious girl, a nice lady-like southern princess. She is fake, boring and basic – and betrayed her best friend. Blech

Wonderwomen November 18, 2023 - 7:40 am

Totally agree with Madison in regards to Sutton. This women has a lot of head problems. You would think she would want to be more welcoming seeing she is always looking for a man.

Eva Meen November 18, 2023 - 1:58 pm

Crystal and Sutton have the most money, yet they’re the most fucked up and insecure women I have ever seen.

Aspasia November 18, 2023 - 8:51 am

i don’t think Sutton was being. She probably did not know Madison. They may both be from the south but they definitely do not run in the same social circles.

Shayvoe November 18, 2023 - 11:25 am

She said Sutton had her to lunch, so she does know her.

L G November 18, 2023 - 8:56 am

I don’t watch this show, but I have to say, based on her comments alone, she comes off as thirsty and one of those people who is perpetually offended. So she got a joke gift at a party. Sheesh, lighten up and get a sense of humor.

Beachgirl November 18, 2023 - 1:14 pm

Actually, Madison is right about Taylor. Taylor plays the goody two shoes southern belle good christian girl, but then throws herself at the biggest f*ckboy on the show, Shep, and when he dumped her, she threw herself at her best girlfriend’s bf and at least 2 other guys on the show that we know of, sending nude photos to Shep’s good friend Whitney who is 27 years older than she is. It started with Taylor giving Madison a vibrator at Madison’s wedding party. Seriously, who the F does that? Someone tryna get attention, that’s who. I guess Taylor is the one who needed the vibrator since Shep dumped her, not Madison who just got married! It was weird – esp coming from the youngest “purest” acting girl on the show. Taylor’s a mess. Madison actually has it together.

Alicia November 18, 2023 - 9:46 am

I used to really like Madison. I was even willing to ignore the fact that she’s friends with Brittany Aldean! However, she’s getting to be a bit much. Sutton is significantly older than Madison. Why does Madison care whether Sutton remembered her or not? It’s a stupid issue to have or even mention publicly to make Sutton look bad. I hope she goes back to the old Madison who rooted for the underdogs, and held the men on the show accountable for their actions. Taylor is acting out, because Shep dogged her in the worst way.

Wicked Cupcake November 18, 2023 - 10:30 am

Question: Why is there a different way to comment on the Paige DeSoboring thread? Is this site switching from Disqus to another form of commenting?

Rhoda Camel ???? November 18, 2023 - 10:37 am

I just saw that. Too many weird things happening on this site. I had to click on the ‘view comments’ to read the comments on this thread.

This site used to be the best site, but now the only reason I come here is for Elizabeth’s recaps and the posters.

Wicked Cupcake November 18, 2023 - 10:40 am

Same.

Everything is glitchy lately.

Too many ads, glitches.

Elizabeth is a treasure!

Beachgirl November 18, 2023 - 1:15 pm

Any other sites you can recommend? I used to swing by d-listed but that shut down.

Rhoda Camel ???? November 18, 2023 - 2:30 pm

No other good sites that I know of.

Beachgirl November 18, 2023 - 5:16 pm

We’ll have to make the best of it here then. Good thing we have each other! ????

Shayvoe November 18, 2023 - 11:23 am

That happened to me the other day and then it went away. Weird.

Wicked Cupcake November 18, 2023 - 12:21 pm

Very odd. My comments will disappear then a few hours later, reappear.????‍♀️

Eva Meen November 18, 2023 - 1:58 pm