Following accusations of sexual assaults made against Thomas Ravenel by the likes of Ashley Perkins and his former nanny Dawn, a new report is stating that other women are expected to soon come forward with even more shocking allegations against the Southern Charm star.
Also, is the Bravo network ‘in panic mode’ over the future of the show amid these allegations? That answer is apparently a yes.
First, FitsNews is reporting that the investigations into Thomas’ past behavior are ramping up and things could get even more intense between the reality star and the police in South Carolina in the coming weeks, which may put the future of his reality show in jeopardy.
On May 22, the media outlet reported that “more allegations from additional women are forthcoming.”
At this point, no legal action has been taken against Thomas by the network or the production company behind the show, Haymaker. However, as previously reported, Bravo TV and Haymaker are both conducting investigations into the claims made against their star and have reportedly issued gag orders to Thomas’ co-stars that prevent them from addressing the issue publicly without the consent of Bravo TV.
Although the majority of the Southern Charm cast has stayed silent about Thomas and his current predicament, his former girlfriend, Kathryn Dennis, and co-star Craig Conover briefly spoke of the claims against him during an episode of Watch What Happens Live days ago.
“I’m waiting until the investigation is complete before I comment on anything, and right now my kids are my focus,” Kathryn said.
“Yeah all I know is what I see in the media so it really wouldn’t be right for me to say anything at this point,” Craig agreed. “I’m aware – everyone else is.”
Thomas and Kathryn dated on and off for several years and share two children, four-year-old daughter Kensington Calhoun and two-year-old son Saint Julien.
As Thomas reportedly awaits the accusations of more women, executives behind Southern Charm are said to be in “panic mode” over the ongoing claims. They’re even allegedly threatening Thomas’ co-stars with possible firings and major fines if they dare speak of the drama.
Meanwhile, police are continuing their search for more information about the reported crimes.
As for Thomas, he has previously denied the allegations against telling Fitsnews in April: “I’ve never assaulted a woman in my life.”
Photo Credit: Bravo TV